🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Me at whole thread rn after all of this exposure 👀
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Tyranda said:
    Well using the internet conterver, 109kr = 11,28$..........While 95kr = 9,83$. Is this intented? 2$ more is quite a lot if you ask me. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas, did you guys raised the prices of the tickets in Sweden?
    Same with the Canadian prices for things in the game. If you convert CAD to USD, Canadian players are always paying more than the exchange rate.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @katiealexandraa I guess the swedish kronor is weaker than usual :D .  But I don't know how this work but do we foreigner pay taxes when we buy ingame stuff from USA company?  
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    @Amza please keep resisting, it only makes it more fun
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Tyranda said:
    Well using the internet conterver, 109kr = 11,28$..........While 95kr = 9,83$. Is this intented? 2$ more is quite a lot if you ask me. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas, did you guys raised the prices of the tickets in Sweden?
    Same with the Canadian prices for things in the game. If you convert CAD to USD, Canadian players are always paying more than the exchange rate.
    @Tyranda Same thing for England. A 12 pack is £8.99 so actually $11.64. As far as i've seen the mods will just say they don't decide the price localisation, Apple does
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

iOS player 
    level 69
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos it's okay girla you're irrelevant in my life so it means nothing
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kalinda klaimed that the app stores set the international prices iirc.
    iOS
    edited October 2019
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 girl you just too much lol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks. I’m not optimistic about my chances of staying in the top 5.

I play on iOS
    @pilirositolam LOL girl thank you for your words I appreciate them and I'm still going to sleep good every night irregardless of what you people say about me or to me so you all can stay here and keep complaining until you're blue in your faces it's a mobile game that's going to fade in the future so you all can just get over it. 
    I'm living for these gifs 😆😆😆😆😆

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
    @samaaanthaaa they will close it in yours and everyone else's dreams😉 
    Thank you for the banter I'm off to submitting another outfit before the event ends. 
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I’m currently trying to figure out when to put in my 14th ticket look to sneak above her a ticket buyer...any tips? (if she doesn’t put in any other looks) 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    tilly2 said:
    I haven’t been able to hit over 50 this whole SYS but have stayed in 2nd place. I have one ticket left and the first girl is a ticket buyer... I’m currently trying to figure out when to put in my 14th ticket look to sneak above her (if she doesn’t put in any other looks) 
    I would submit it about 10 mins before the event ends, but immediately close your game and don’t open your game until like a minute before SYS ends. That way your score won’t update until it’s too late... if she’s watching she likely won’t realize you’ve submitted a look if your scores don’t go up. I’ve been able to beat TBs this way a couple of times. Good luck 🍀 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Amza said:
    @samaaanthaaa they will close it in yours and everyone else's dreams😉 
    Thank you for the banter I'm off to submitting another outfit before the event ends. 

hackers can burn in hell
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Almost forgot to submit my next look because I was so caught up in this drama hahah but I can’t let the h*ckers win again!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Man, I have missed some major TEA! 
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    tilly2 said:
    I haven’t been able to hit over 50 this whole SYS but have stayed in 2nd place. I have one ticket left and the first girl is a ticket buyer... I’m currently trying to figure out when to put in my 14th ticket look to sneak above her (if she doesn’t put in any other looks) 
    I would submit it about 10 mins before the event ends, but immediately close your game and don’t open your game until like a minute before SYS ends. That way your score won’t update until it’s too late... if she’s watching she likely won’t realize you’ve submitted a look if your scores don’t go up. I’ve been able to beat TBs this way a couple of times. Good luck 🍀 
    You’re an angel @Smuckies Thank you so much! 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I wasn’t going to say anything but...

@daffodil I fell out @ that gif 😂🤣

k, that’s all. 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    I really hope no one steal my 1st place 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️