🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Whew yew...this is certainly one way to end the weekend.

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @evilhag Maria never calls me during vip events but after this I will love her forever
    Android
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    All of my tickets are used and I ended the event with 560 points :( I would have to buy one more ticket to get the hair but I don't know if the hair is worth 99p. Also, I feel bad when I buy tickets even though I'm not buying loads to get to #1. 
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i got 4 TB and im in 5th place now. gonna get some sleep and hope for the best...
    uh hi
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Lolita said:
    My highest scores so far

That pink sparkly dress from the Center of Attention Kollection has been a blessing! I also dyed it ice blue and got another 50 votes. I'm currently #1 in my TS and strangely enough there seems to be no ticket buyers in my group... for now at least

I think this dress is so pretty but historically it scores poorly for me but I decided to give it another chance... these are the only two looks this weekend that scored under 45 so this dress is going back into its dust bag 🤣

I've got one ticket left and this is my group's TS situation 🙄 honestly pretty pissed that NO ONE in my top 5 is playing fairly 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Quick question, does anybody know when is the latest you can submit a look for votes to be counted?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @pilirositolam approx 10 minutes before it ends 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Quick question, does anybody know when is the latest you can submit a look for votes to be counted?
    When I submitted looks in the last 5 minutes, they didn't get votes and my tickets were wasted!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Currently in 5th place in sys just begging for those under me to not submit more looks😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ok this is my ts now

The girl in third is the ticket buyer, she missed a lot of free tickets but she just submitted a look. I don't think that I'll win the hair and honestly I don't want to lose my sleep for sys. We'll see tomorrow morning I guess. Fingers crossed for me! 
    Android
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I can’t even win the dress, don’t have any idea how this happened. My looks were fine, I didn’t lose any ticket? 591 must be a terrible score, I hate my life. 🤦🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I'm pretty sure that I've spotted and voted for @Chloè_KKH (sorry I screenshotted it so fast😅) and @Koakuma on my game 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you  Think there were cheaters or unorthodox behavior in your trend setter group you can send a message to kalenda or eggsandbananas a message with your game ID.  they can check it even tomorrow even though the event is  over. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If you  Think there were cheaters or unorthodox behavior in your trend setter group you can send a message to kalenda or eggsandbananas a message with your game ID.  they can check it even tomorrow even though the event is  over. 

Curious, if that happens and the player who was say #1 was cheating, does 2nd place then get the prizes or is it too late?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Sorry I’m late to the party but I can almost confirm 100% that they use old looks at the beginning of voting in the sys, i was voting and saw an exact look from my iPad game from the previous week themed sys, I’ve also seen looks from other players carries over to the next week
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @KaylaJ I don’t think they get the prizes
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Curious, if that happens and the player who was say #1 was cheating, does 2nd place then get the prizes or is it too late?
    I am pretty sure A member said she had received the prize when it was determined an illicit game player had mucked things up.  And honestly I’m 99.6% positive she said she was successful. And added, but she shouldn’t have to go this extra mile each time she had a cheater in the group.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @KaylaJ Glu employees have the power to add items to your kloset remotely, so if you were rightfully number on but lost due to a cheater, it’s worth saying something 
    iOS
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

Now there are four ticket buyers!!! I’m not blurring anything out because I’m LIVID!!! The person that is now third came out of nowhere today!!! And the number one is out of control! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    thanks for the replies. and Koko I agree. Glu has my ID and I give them permission to check my TS every week, but right now, I'd feel better if TS just went away permanently. the top 4 in my group all have over 700 pts and I've never been in a group like this.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College