Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    Hi everyone ☺️ I'm Filipa, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Portugal. I used to play KKH back in 2014 but lost all my progress. I kinda started missing the game and started playing it all over again since a month ago or so. No regrets! 
    Hello my fellow portuguese KKH player <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Hey dolls I’m new to the forum but have been playing for like five years so thought it was time I say hi sooo hi
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kenikkh welcome to the forum life!!!! It sucks, your gonna love it!!!!❤️❤️
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Hey dolls I'm Christinay from Buenos Aires Argentina I'm 21 and I've been playing KKH for a few months now so I decided to join this social platform🙂
  • BooshBoosh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hello everyone! My name is Sarah, I’ve been playing ever since the game was released but have taken a few hiatuses in between. I’m from Canada’s capital, Ottawa, and it gets very cold here. Too cold to be able to dress up in anything other than your staple winter jacket and winter boots. I find the game to be the best way to express my fashion in those times! 
    I am a level 35 and on my second comeback. I used to check out this forum whenever I was stuck on prompts with the project. But I recently explored more and I love how welcoming and helpful this community is. I can’t wait to get to know you all more! 

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
     Hi, my name is Tayná and my doll's name is Fallon because of the "dynasty" series. I never introduced myself saw this topic now laughs, my doll is a bit like me and how I would like to be, I'm from Brazil, I think game since 2017 I do not remember well, but was not very active, now I'm addicted haha
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Emmy. I used to have the game when it first came out but was unable to transfer it when I got a new phone so I stopped playing for a few years. Picked up again a few months ago.
    - Emmy
  • ovsyanicusovsyanicus Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Hello dolls! My name is Anna Victoria and I’m from Russia and I guess where are not so many from my country here😅I’m playing for about 5 years but before I found this forum I was playing like and idiot just doing quests and do not even know how to go through weekend events and so on! And unfortunately I saw too late only from you that my 20k-videos will disappear after purchasing😕but anyways I’m so happy and glad for myself that I finally could come from the shadows to this nice place!😀
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I've been playing the game since it first came out but lost all my progress and started over like 3 years ago. I've been lurking the forum for a while now, even before i made an account :p but i was too shy to comment and now i decided why not?, so hi everyone :) 

• LilliLilli Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi!! :) My name is Lilli, I’ve been playing since 2017, I have taken a few hiatuses in between no more than maybe 3 months or so at a stretch, recently came back in full force! I'm currently on level 31 and i'm on my second comeback, but I didn't get a comeback quest :|, I discovered this forum close to a year ago and I recently decided to stop creeping and say hi!
    ✨Daily✨ • ✨iOS✨ • 
  • OdessaStarOdessaStar Registered Users 24 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hi there! 🙂 My name is Ashley and I'm from Michigan. I was originally a K&K player for a long time, but switched over a year or so ago to KKH. I do a lot of lurking here, especially for spoilers. 😁
    JOIN MY NEW SQUAD! ^_^

DAILY PLAYERS SQUAD
    SQUAD#932279
  • Flawless_DollsFlawless_Dolls Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi im kinda new to the forum. I didn’t know it existed until i needed to contact Glu support. I began playing KKH in 2014 and became addicted to the game before stopping after a few months when I discovered Covet Fashion. I played it for years before finally getting bored with it. I started back playing KKH a few months ago and became addicted all over again. Now I regret i ever stopped playing but I’m glad to be back. 
  • TiaTTiaT Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Hey all, 
    I am Shaniqua and I have been playing KKH since about 2015 to keep my mind occupied after my husband died. I have played sporadically over the years. Times like these (holiday’s) I find it to be the distraction I need. I am 39 raising my 10 year old son in New York. Living vicariously through my character. :)

Playing daily on iOS 
    Facebook: 
    https://www.facebook.com/shaniqua.garvin.5 
    Kindness is free, sprinkle that stuff everywhere. 

• srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Hi, my name is Carol I'm 20 years old and I have been playing since 2016!  I'm Brazilian, and I use Google Translate.
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Hello everyone! 💖

My name is Melissa and my doll's name is Karina✨ I'm 29 and I'm from Toronto (although I'm currently traveling lol or rather running away from the cold!!). I've been playing on and off since 2014 but lost all my progress when I lost my phone a while back 🙃 go me! I started playing a few months ago, I remembered how much I loved this game and downloaded it again and I've been playing daily since 😅 I decided to make an account and join this forum because I'm so freaking excited about black friday!!! 🎉💃🏽
    🎉 I used to just lurk and see what everyone was up to, but I legit can't wait!! Also thought it'd be a lot more fun to be interacting with people that are as excited for BF & enjoy playing KKH as much as I do 😋 

Hope everyone is having a good week 💖 Cheers! xo
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Hi everyine my doll name is Clair (inspired by Clair in Outlander) and I first started playing way-way back, don't even remember when, and right about that time I purchased some stars. So, I did not even knew that I woud miss 20 videos per day (supposeldy) LOL. 
    Currently, I'm playing maybe since the end of summer and lurking here as well for all of the dramma and on this Black Friday I've decided to join the fun. 

• AuraLouiseAuraLouise Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi all! I’m Aura, 29-yo PR gal in San Francisco. Super new to the forum and the game. I’ve only started playing 3 weeks ago but having so much fun with it! Love that it’s a game with fun storylines so it’s not boring. 
  • lifeonmarslifeonmars Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi everyone! My doll's name is Mars, I started playing about four months ago? I didn't even realize there were forums like this, and most of these discussions have been super helpful so I decided to join! The game is so much fun, I set timers for every 90 min or so and make sure I'm always getting stuff done. It makes my day go by fast! 
  • DannyKKHDannyKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Daniel, but all can call me Danny!!!
    Im 24 from Portugal! My bestie @LovelyEmma made me create an acount here on the forum to keep up with everything!
    I play KKH since 2016, on and off! Lately i havent been having alot of time to play BUT i do try to do the SYS Events and try my hardest on Weekend Events!
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    hello everybody!

my name is Amanda, I'm 23 years old and live in Caracas, Venezuela. I've been playing KKH since 2014, taking a many hiatuses but I always come back lol. I started to participate on the forum last week, and feel very happy to meet you all. ♥️
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hiya Dolls, 

My name is Cait and I'm from Wisconsin. I'm 25 and I've been playing on and off since 2014. My best friend and I like to talk and show each other the cute outfits and stuff we've gotten. I've been lurking around here quietly for a while and decided to finally jump in!! Nice to meet you all <3 
  • Liam_NorthLiam_North Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    ;) Hi and Welcome. It's been mentioned that sometimes it's harder for new members to join in all the reindeer fun. So, let's start this thread, as a place for our newest friends to get their feet wet. Jump in, join in and share a little bit about yourself.

If it helps our latest family to feel more in the thick of things, then it's working. If it doesn't, well, then we'll try harder. (We'll keep this floating in General Discussion and see how it catches on, then we'll sticky it and just remind people to say hi over there and introduce themselves in whatever manner they choose.)

So pop in and say Hi. It's a very friendly place, and everyone was new sometime. ;)

Please remember THERE ARE NO ADD REQUESTS PERMITTED HERE. There is a Gifting&Friends forum for that purpose. Thank you.
    ;) Hi and Welcome. It's been mentioned that sometimes it's harder for new members to join in all the reindeer fun. So, let's start this thread, as a place for our newest friends to get their feet wet. Jump in, join in and share a little bit about yourself.

If it helps our latest family to feel more in the thick of things, then it's working. If it doesn't, well, then we'll try harder. (We'll keep this floating in General Discussion and see how it catches on, then we'll sticky it and just remind people to say hi over there and introduce themselves in whatever manner they choose.)

So pop in and say Hi. It's a very friendly place, and everyone was new sometime. ;)

Please remember THERE ARE NO ADD REQUESTS PERMITTED HERE. There is a Gifting&Friends forum for that purpose. Thank you.

• Liam_NorthLiam_North Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi :) I've been playing since kinda around 2017 but stopped and returned at 2019 and I don't even now how I got back BTW I play everyday I play from 6:30 AM to 7:30or 8:00 PM. W/ 5-10 min breaks (so don't be shocked with my level or fans hehe)
    An A-Lister #110 with 129.7 million fans at lvl 23 BTW I've been playing for days only
    Not months lol 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited December 2019
    Hi everyone ☺️ 
    My name is Mina, i’m from Serbia and have been playing the game since 2014. 🤭
    I’m A+ lister No #8 currently because i’m still thinking over going for another +. I really  love this game as it gives me time to relax and clear my mind especially when studying. 
    Hope to have fun here ☺️☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hello everyone  :)
    I'm Izzy. I started playing KKH back in 2014 but stopped. My little sister got me back into it a few weeks ago and I've been having tons of fun with the game - I'm obsessed! I've been reading stuff in the forums for a while now so I decided to finally introduce myself lol. It's nice to meet you all <3 
  • megannkkhmegannkkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi! I’m megan and I’m from the Uk, I’m 17 and I’ve been playing KKH on and off for years! I’ve just gotten back into it now I’ve been playing for about a month and I’m so obsessed! 
    I’m level 23 so I’m no expert but I know my way round the game pretty well so if anyone needs any tips and hacks feel free to PM! 
    Also please pm if you want to chat and make friends! I’d love to have someone to chat to about the game and other things! :)))
  • SandraaaaySandraaaay Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Hiya dolls! I’m Sandra. I’ve been playing on and off since the game was released, but stopped playing once I had my daughter in 2018. I’ve since started playing again and have started all over🙃 hehe. I’ve been looking in the forums and decided it was finally time i introduced myself! 💗 It’s nice to meet you all!
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm Romaki. I came to this forum after losing my mind progress and hope this forum will motivate me to get back to the top again.  :) I've been playing the game on-and-off ever since it came out, now that the game can save some progress I'm hoping to stick around for good!
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Hello everyone!! My name is Lizzy and my dolls name is Veronica (Ronnie for short). I started playing KKH in 2016 but stopped in early 2017. I never deleted the game off my phone and I started playing again around Halloween 2019. I am completely addicted to the game now and have been lurking on the forums for a while to get spoilers for the weekend events and finally decided to make an account. Can't wait to meet you all, dolls! I would love to have some in-game friends so pm me and we'll chat!! 
  • addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    hi everyone i’m addison! i’ve been playing on and off again since the game came out, and i’ve just recently gotten back into playing again. i’m 17 and currently in school so life is pretty hectic 😪 but in my spare time i enjoy playing! i’m excited to meet you all and if anyone wants a friend just hit me up :)