🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Just love losing to these dolls! Wouldn’t mind if they genuinely had an average of 50+ and put effort and thought into looks it just annoys me when they look like this 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    WOW my final look got a 54! I actually managed to sneak into the top 5 and I can get the dress WEW 🥳

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I feel ya @KaylaJ.    Dixie was in first place the whole run until about 45 minutes ago when second place played 2-3 extra tickets.   I refuse to buy tickets so I won’t get the 1st place prizes that I earned.  
    I am so tired of being manipulated and exploited by Glu.  With BF coming up, I need to decide if I want to commit to playing this anymore.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I feel ya @KaylaJ.    Dixie was in first place the whole run until about 45 minutes ago when second place played 2-3 extra tickets.   I refuse to buy tickets so I won’t get the 1st place prizes that I earned.  
    I am so tired of being manipulated and exploited by Glu.  With BF coming up, I need to decide if I want to commit to playing this anymore.  
    I seriously thought with the Halloween boxes as opposed to the Kollection from last year that screwed over players like you and Linda, that maybe Glu had turned a corner. Then Kim's birthday was a dud, the T$ problems continue to not get fixed, popular things suggested end up being in T$ or gift boxes like the upcoming Angel costume, people still having issues with videos. I mean c'mon. Like I said yesterday, if that Jessica Rabbit costume isn't earnable, I'll save my Black Friday money this year and let Glu just profit from the hackers.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I came in 1st and 3rd in my games, respectively. It was relatively smooth this time around, and I was able to pass my ticket buyer in one of my games.

Here are my highest and lowest scores! I’m proud that my “lowest” for my female game is higher than it’s ever been. 😊

• maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Cooooooooooooool I’m so happy I wasted my time 🙄🙄🙄
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Are u kidding me??? She showed up out of nowhere with 1 hour left to the end of the event. I am so mad right now!!!!!!!! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Final 6
    The best just wasn’t good enough this time, too many missed points and not enough tickets. I feel like I’ve never agonized over which gown to use so much in one SYS!

Whelp! Just glad it’s over. I’ll take 12th. Besides, Halloween is coming and I’m gonna have fun no matter what happens. Now where’s my candy? 🤔🥳
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • lafeedrageelafeedragee Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Feeling very discouraged that i lost to a last minute ticket buyer, after i waited until 4 am to submit my last ticket so that the other ticket buyer wouldn’t pass me. Smh feeling like a clown now time to leave this game for good. Totally wrecked my sleeping schedule. See you when this mess called sys changes, if ever.
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got second place, as I expected.  I don’t think that doll was a ticket buyer though.  She was probably luckier with her scores.  Highest score I got was a 45 (once) even copying looks here who got over 50 (like always haha) ... one good thing was no scores under 40 for the first time in months!

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

5th place! I’m really happy I at least got the dress
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Sorry I’m late to the party but I can almost confirm 100% that they use old looks at the beginning of voting in the sys, i was voting and saw an exact look from my iPad game from the previous week themed sys, I’ve also seen looks from other players carries over to the next week
    Exactly this...the 1st day of a new SYS I always see people who are perfectly on theme with the last SYS event...Ive always been so suspicious of that
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    No first place this week, I held the position briefly for a couple of hours until someone shot over 200 points ahead! But that’s okay. 

I adore the SYS earnables (especially the gorgeous hair) and the TS dress has grown on me over the course of the weekend. 

Congrats @kaydencekkh and anyone else who managed to scoop first place and win the hair!! ✨💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This last minute ticket buyer truly deserves her win! Her looks were so on-theme and fabulous in every way! NOT!!! I was in first place for the whole sys and then this girl bought her way to the top. I’m so annoyed. But dear glu, your botts will never ever make me buy tickets! :-)
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Had 4 ticket buyers. I’m gonna take a weekend off for the Halloween SYS, it’s always the same story.
    Highest score:

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    On my other game, someone who wasn’t even in the top five came of nowhere—AFTER the event ended!
    WTH is going on with this game?! I was second right before the event ended, but after the recount, I was knocked down to third place! SHE WASN'T EVEN IN THE TOP FIVE!🤬🤬🤬

Oh, congrats to those who won though, you all look beautiful!😉 (But I am pi$&ed off!🤬)
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Maree_kkh your doll is gorgeous! 
    iOS
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

I’m actually so happy cuz I really liked the dress 💕
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    The ticket buyer who @Chloè_KKH talked about, which is in our group, was just now literally submitting look after look. She just submitted 6 looks in a row, in just 10 minutes or less... I was able to get a hold of 5. This is beyond ridiculous, there's something fishy about this. One of her looks was bugged, it looked like the TS dress in a green dye. 
    Anyway, time's up and she didn't get to 1st place, I think. If so, congratulations @Chloè_KKH 😊

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I had 3 ticket buyers (number 3 emerged at the last minute)... I submitted my last two looks and ended up tied with @Gigi_kkh_ for fourth place! I hate TS and like others have said I think I’m going to save my BF money and spend it on real clothes for my real life lol this game just isn’t worth it 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @AliBryant i am not exaggerating whatsoever when i say my heart flipped reading that lol. Thank you for the positivity!! :blush:
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Lowest, highest and favorite looks 👀 

I love everything that I got this week, I’m super happy 🥳

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Well, I haven't been able to be higher than 5th since the end of August so I'm kinda used to it now but not gonna complain about it. At least I got something 🤷‍♀️

I'm also glad that I got the earnable hair as it was my objective for this SYS.

Even though I appreciate the weekly free clothes, I have to say that the weekly SYS events are getting exhausting for me. I live in France and I have to stay up until 3 am to collect my prizes. I also have to stay up late to submit tickets. I know we can't please everyone about the time as we live in different timezones but I'm starting to think about skipping some SYS events (especially when I'm with my boyfriend, I feel like the game is getting way too much of my attention) 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I think I never will get orange or gold dye again in this life.
    And sorry but I cant let go the anxiety about thinking on the VS Angel costume... If I get the 5th place it will be a miracle. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language