🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• paperdollpaperdoll Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    4th place 🙂 happy
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts

Well I least I got the dress! My doll is truly elated! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @kkh_clarice same! I haven't used my free drops of orange dye and I don't think I will since I'll never be able to earn another drop.

I'm also terribly anxious about the angel costume, I feel like it's gonna be total madness!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    Highest and lowest. Shockingly I had no ticket buyers in my group this week so I won first!

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this but whoever owns all of this items, it would be great to submit for the Halloween sys, it looks really cute, just as the inspo 😊

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Random question, do we think halloween SYS will be next weekend (obviously early but then we would have the prizes in time for Halloween), or the weekend after (so it would start ON Halloween, but we wouldn’t get prizes until November 3rd)???

I can’t decide what makes more sense... for the Halloween ~weekend~ event I’m thinking it’ll be next weekend because otherwise it would start on November 1st (which doesn’t make sense and also that should be a vip weekend based on the usual schedule) but does that mean the halloween SYS would coincide with the weekend event so it would all be one weekend of Halloween, or would it still be the week after so we could have/use all the weekend event prizes in SYS and celebrate on Halloween? 

I think I’m overthinking this too much 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Highest scores (6-11). I really hit my stride with the shorter dress + balloon combo

For the first time in forever, I had a group without ticket buyers and for the first time since the country club theme I got first! I absolutely love the hair so I'm really excited.

But more than that, it was actually fun! I had a fair competition with stylish competitors. Even with that though, I was anxious until the very last second knowing that anyone could at any time swoop in and pay their way to beat me and everyone else. Being as nervous as I was with an 80 point lead minutes before the end would be unthinkable in any other game and I feel so bad for all the dolls whose fears were realized and rightfully earned places stolen. So I'll say it again (and again and again): something has to change
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I was thinking it’d be the VIP weekend but I could be wrong. If it is the VIP weekend, I have a theory. Has the Halloween Kim kardashian game app pic always had Kim with bats in the background? If not, then I think those bats are kind of a clue- I feel like maybe the last earnable for the Halloween VIP weekend will be a bats aura that people asked for. I could be wrong tho and this could just be a product of my overthinking as well lol 

@mikaylachimo I remember the update banner mentioned the date of the Halloween SYS but I can't find my screenshot. I believe it said October 31st
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @jhabs I checked and last year halloween weekend was the week after kims birthday and a professional event, with a vip the week after. But last year halloween was a wednesday, with it being a thursday this year I suppose it could be later, but I really don’t think they’d start it on November 1st? So I’m pretty sure the weekend event will be next weekend, but with weekly SYS, starting that on the day of halloween since it’s a Thursday I could see... 

Also omg the bat aura was my #1 wishlist item for Halloween, I hope you’re right & they listened!!!
    @dpeters omg you’re totally right, thank you!

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I really wish a bat aura would be real. Batman its my favorite superhero. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kkh_clarice might want to edit, we aren’t allowed to discuss unofficial spoilers
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Reading up on this forum honestly gave me anxiety 

Finished in 4th place. Here are my lowest and highest scores and my doll feeling annoyed for the T$ situation

Congratulations to everyone who managed to get the hair, it looks really pretty! I wish I could get lucky sometime and find a good time to start the event and end up in a chill group, I've tried starting later and it hasn't worked :disappointed: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    No TS hair for me, but I’m happy just to finish the event and get 2nd place 😊

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    What angel outfit ? 👀
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @AliBryant your doll looks like a princess 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    My lowest, highest, and favourite looks. I managed to finish this sys with only 12 tickets which has never happened before! I was in 2nd with a ticketbuyer who was at like 800 so the hair was put of reach. I didnt love the dress so ended up sleeping through my last 2 tickets 🙈 still came 5th so that's nice as the dress is growing on me.

I agree with what others have said, it's very hard doing these weekly SYS events. 12 hours isn't really that much time to have to get online and submit 2 looks, especially over a weekend. Would be great if they could increase it to at least 3 free tickets stacking. And the nonsense with the prizes changing should be fixed ASAP, no one should have to instantly collect prizes out of fear they will change. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    This is the first time I've met a ticket buyer. She showed up in the last few hours, wearing the most common clothes and winning the first place with the highest score. Oh, no, she grabbed my number one. It's sad, annoying ticket buyers.

I didn't get my hair, so I wanted to be bald. Why didn't have a bald head?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I'm going to cry.😭😭😭😭
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Last minute ticket buyer in my group. Lolo showed up out of no where today. Don’t even remember seeing her in top 5 either. If I was the girl in 2nd place, I’d be fuming right now! She submitted great looks and stayed in 1st all weekend! I’m sad I missed out on the beautiful TS hair tho, pearls are my favourite.
    Anyways, I’m including this screenshot so we can all drool over Lolo’s outfit. It really does scream “Kim Kardashian’s birthday party”.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @therealChar this angel outfit:
    So as players will go to war for soms basic hair you can imagine the massacre when this outfit hits Trendsetters...
    SHOW YOUR STYLE 

(Trendsetters)

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I’m so sad that I didn’t get the ts items, I really wish that buying tickets wouldn’t mean I’d take the prize away from someone else 😞 couldn’t bring myself to do it 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Didn’t got the hair 😢😢😢 because i had a ticket buyer, also cute competitor who got no 2 but deservet way mooore to win, anyway... i really like the dress though! Waiting for Halloween in style lol 🤪

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)