🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I actually came in first! There were two small ticketbuyers but it looked like they only bought tickets to get the earnable hair, not take over first place!
    Here are looks 5-14:

Thank you @mishykkh for the inspo for look 13!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this dress  <3
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Omg yes I really can’t believe I ended 1st😭🥳

After I don’t know how much time I had no ticket buyer in my group and I had a fair competition with 2 girls... I’m so happy I made it also because I didn’t have an easy start (my lowest score was 39) but then my scores began to increase and I got a lot of +50, I worked hard and a ticket buyer would have broke my heart. 
    I’m totally in love with hair and dress and all of you looks gorgeous in your prizes 💕
    My luck doesn’t change the situation @KalindaKing @eggsandbananaswe need a change in TS!! 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    In the last few minutes ticketbuyer beat me and I lost my 1st place 🙃 I’m so sad because I like this hair so much 😢 Money always wins.. 🤷🏽‍♀️
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was 1st the whole event with 860 points and nr 2 was almost 200 point behind me. When I woke up I ended up 2nd and she got 1st with almost 1600 points 🙄
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Yeeeees! I got the first place! 

I can't believe I'm first when I actually love the hair 😅

@Carol Davida that was my doll, thanks for your vote 💕
    @FilipaKKH thank you ❤ I saw your screenshots and it's unbelievable, 6 looks and one of them was the ts dress??? Like, for real? 😱
    Android
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts

How silly of me to think that I could win for once! I was 1st the whole event, but towards the end the girl on #2 bought a ticket to kick me out of first place and to top it off a doll who wasn't even near Top 5 bought her way to the top. Typical. I've been playing SYS since July and I've never managed to win because every time there is at least one ticket buyer in my TS. I just wonder how it feels like to have a fair competition and to win when you deserve it without having ppl buying their win
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Lowest Score: 

Favorite Looks: 

Highest Score: 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with ticket buyers per se; if ppl want to buy their way to the SYS prizes then go for it BUT I think TS should be fairer because at the moment it feels like it’s not. 
    A cap on submissions would help; only top 10 looks count or something which would mean everyone puts in tons of effort to stay on theme AND the millionaires can buy as many tickets as they want to try and get better scores for their top ten. At the moment players feel hard done by when they spend a long time grinding to be beaten by ticket buyers who don’t stay on theme or who submit basic outfits just to get points - I don’t like saying people ‘stole’ top place or ‘took it away from deserving players’ because if legit, the ticket buyers are real players too and the nature of TS is that we can’t all win - it sucks that the best stuff is out there and boy am I dreading the wings week... but I think capping TS submissions or letting us select our top entries to be considered or finding some way of levelling the playing field is important. It’s super shady that TS is basically pay to play at this point so a cap in line with number of free tickets would really help and people would still buy tickets if they got a 30 or something, trying to up their average score. 

Although watch glu implement this and everyone start getting 20 in the voting booth....
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited October 2019

I had the busiest weekend this weekend I didn’t even get to finish the event! So I missed the hair! But I did effortlessly come in 3rd place in the SYS which both shocked and delighted me! I adore the earnable SYS hair it’s my new favorite and as for both dresses I think they are stunning! I’m so happy RN! 

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Last minute ticket buyer from like fourth place decided to get the hair she doesnt deserve. No surprises here sadly.
    The pink dress is cute but like still doesnt make up for the sh*tshow we go through weekly of competing in such an unfair system. 
    Glu fix the whole TS please and make it fair.

iOS 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

Again, I finished in 2nd place. 1st was a ticket buyer.
    Should I just save this sentence to my notes and copy-paste it every week, since it’s ALWAYS the same?
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Came in 5th, think I might have had a tb or two but I’m happy to finish in top 5. The dress is cute don’t know how much I’ll use it though. Congrats to everyone who got 1st.

I play on iOS
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Before I die,I expect glu to make a fairer change to ts. I'm eighteen years old.I wish I could wait until that day.
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    didnt even get the dress??? this is probably my best score ever and just wow
    uh hi
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I came in second place. I've been wrestling the end of SYS with a doll whose looks weren't that bad but I don't think they were that good either. She might have used a couple of tickets to get ahead of me. 
    I liked the hair but not that much so I'm fine with the dress!

Here are my last looks, I really like the last one!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I know right? I felt so uneasy. A sweet girl advised me to message Eggs, so I sent him the screenshot so he can look more into him.
    Nevertheless, everything came out alright! Congratulations once again! To you and the other dolls who gave their all this weekend. 😘
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I had 3 ticket buyers (number 3 emerged at the last minute)... I submitted my last two looks and ended up tied with @Gigi_kkh_ for fourth place! I hate TS and like others have said I think I’m going to save my BF money and spend it on real clothes for my real life lol this game just isn’t worth it 
    I submitted 13 tickets because I fell asleep so thanks god I didn't drop from top 5 🤣 don't be sad I stopped fighting for trendsetter after one time where I wanted the country club and kept purchasing to save my place until I dropped 10 seconds before the event end and now I'm ok without trendsetter prizes I prefer to spend half of this money next year when they are available for diamonds or in sales instead just like giftboxes items 🤷‍♀️
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @FilipaKKH thank you 😍😘
    Android
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @soundspretty this is such a simple, yet brilliant idea! Glu would actually get more ticket buyers, as many people would like to get their scores better, especially if some of their looks flopped!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Late to the party... 
    I was busy this weekend so didn't really spend a lot of time on my looks.. I used two extra tickets to make up for lost tickets... But still hadn't gotten to the earnable hair... I was only 30 points behind #1 and only 14 points away from the hair.. I didn't want to submit a 15th look with one more ticket because I would have taken 1st from someone who probably deserved it... So I waited until the last few minutes to submit the one last look hoping that I would get at least 14, but less than 30... I was picking my daughter up from a friend's house, so I had two minutes before the event ended.. I only got 8 votes before the time ended.. lol.. so, 3 paid tickets down the drain.. :/ 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Congrats @LovelyEmma that hairstyle looks super cute on your doll! 
    iOS