🎈🎁🍾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

1101112131416Next

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Took a spin on the kollection and, Mama got the booots!!!! 🥳🥳🥳
    Srry if I seem a little overexcited, it’s been a rough SYS (not to mention my persistent poor luck with the gb) so getting anything new is cause for celebration!

My doll and her half panda. We can’t afford the hood cuz we’re saving so mommy can buy clothes for herself... Also I keep forgetting I can buy baby clothes during vips 😂
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m a little upset, I didn’t finish the event. I was so on track to, but the last four hours got crazy and the next time I looked at my phone the event was over. 😭 so sad I missed out on the gorgeous hair! 
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    As everyone else, I expected sparkly, very extra things for Kim’s birthday, but kinda okay with what we got too. (Me getting that cake made me happy enough to get over it lol)

iOS 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @zepphrius Hey, Sorry you had issues with the party event. I shared your post with the team. If you have recordings saved, can you share with me in a PM?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @KalindaKing thanks for the reply! I'll PM you now
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Also reiterating that I received the Kim call for the free green and orange dyes, I did not check them immediately but they are not in my closet and I haven't used any. I asked for help, but got ignored.
    PM to add
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I know I’m posting late with the weekend celebration already over. All I wanted was the cake! Took spins early on with the free box then decided to do a few more. I ended up with almost everything but the hair (which I didn’t want) and the cake... 😔 I had intended to take one more spin but lost track of time and it was too late. On the bright side it probably saved my kstars.