🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

1192021222325Next

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Congrats @LovelyEmma that hairstyle looks super cute on your doll! 
    Thanks Ali <3 
    IKR??? Thats why i wanted it soo bad! It looks soo good on Emma!!! 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    almost forgot to mention, too, that initially i was going to submit the 15th look without really thinking about it, but i had to buy a ticket pack to do it.. for some reason there was an internet issue and it wasn't giving me the tickets... so i decided to do a little voting instead.. the very first look that came up was the sparkly top that i've been hunting for the last 2 months!!!!  I finally got the top!  sigh of relief!  I'm still in search of the hot cocoa, but at least i have the new frappuccino. :)

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I'm happy that Halloween is around the corner it's one of my favourite times of the year especially the cute kids doing their trick or treat
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
     I really love that outfit @luvs2gruuv — the sparkles and tousled hair with those jeweled winged earrings is so perfect for a party! Congrats on finding the shirt you wanted! I’m trying to save for an aura — maybe the sparkles aura if it becomes available...whenever that will be haha
    Here were my looks:

I should have used a different handheld in 3...

I just couldn't bring myself to use gowns.... 
    Addicted

Thank you, @Rikk! You are such a sweetheart! I really hope you get the sparkle aura soon!
    Addicted

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Here were my looks:

I should have used a different handheld in 3...

I just couldn't bring myself to use gowns.... 
    @luvs2gruuv I honestly love all of your looks. So colorful😻
    Thanks, @Scarletkkh! That is a huge compliment coming from you! I missed seeing your looks this time.
    Addicted

Thank you, Glu, for banning the especially rude hacker!
    Addicted

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Thank you, Glu, for banning the especially rude hacker!
    Yesss! And to all the other hackers hiding in here... we’ll find you too😉
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I did really great on the event and actually finished....and got 7th place and missed the dress I really wanted :)
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Probably not the correct thread, but since the sys it’s over I hope it’s okay...

Do you guys like the same 5-star throwbackevent every single week?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @ElisabethN I miss that the weekday event used to rotate. It was only a year ago that they became permanently professional. Before there was dating, reality shows, parties, and the old style SYS in the weekday rotation.
    iOS
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Probably not the correct thread, but since the sys it’s over I hope it’s okay...

Do you guys like the same 5-star throwbackevent every single week?
    Probably better to post this question in the midweek TB thread so that people will see it! 

Personally I think the points should be significantly lowered for the midweek events. There are no bonus points and people work during the week, so I find the 600 points very difficult to reach—I have to do mostly 3-hour reality shows if I even want a chance of completing it.

I don't mind the professional events every week b/c I want to be able to complete my businesses. I still find this hard to do because business tasks take so much more energy than 3-hour reality shows, and if I were to spend more of my energy on these tasks, there's no way I'd be able to reach the TB box.
    I agree! I only do 3h reality shows too, but it’s not fun in the long run. I wish that we atleast got bonus points, or lowered the 600 point goal
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    The forum gmfu 🤣🤣🤣
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I'm little late to the party. So one of my last looks I scored a 45 by dressing up as a performer/entertainer at the nightclub. And I'm also a bit skeptical just like everyone else has mentioned because after that I did noticed that my scores started to dropped down🤔. Rigged asf much though🤷🏾‍♀️💁🏾‍♀️

And also won 1st place. I'm loving the pearls that came along with the hairstyle since it looks so luxe, glamorous, and elegant :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    To go back on that hacker thing… How come it was so easy for a regular forum member to find where the cheaters gathered and to uncover one among us and Glu wasn’t even aware? Aren’t they supposed to crack down on these people? Forum members shouldn’t have to give that information to Glu. Glu should be actively tracking and banning these people… Especially if they have dedicated Facebook pages and websites! Sure there will always be new ones, but if they feel tracked, I think more people will hesitate to hack their games because there is a real chance they will lose their progress. Right now, they’re just laughing at us.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93

These were looks 5 to 7. I need to put the rest in a collage. Looks 4 to 6 was inspired by @EmCharlotte , there was a glitch in look 4, the balloon was suppose to be purple. Look 7 was inspired by @LindaVB
    Looks 8 to 14. Mostly inspired by @EmCharlotte  . Thank you for the inspo❤️ , that dress was a gem this sys and saved my life😂.
    Even though I was off to a rocky start I managed to get back on track and lead the TS board. At first I though I had a chilled group but soon spot stealers showed up. I think the person who got 3rd place only used about 2 or 3 extra tickets. But the main spot stealer must have used 6 or more. So again I had to use extra tickets to keep my spot. I wont be posting those extra looks as they dont count imo. So just to be clear, I didnt steal 1st place from anyone, just took back what was mine. 
    Thank you for posting your looks @Scarletkkh. :) I always enjoy seeing them. :) You have such a great eye for color. <3
    Addicted

edited October 2019
    Thank you so much @luvs2gruuv , i was not planning on posting my looks at all this time around because i felt so discouraged and the whole Kim's Birthday week is a HUGE let down, i feel like glu could have done better to celebrate her, even just a little storyline to party with her. BUT you did inspire me to post my looks. :) 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Scarletkkh congrats on winning! I adore how you always colour coordinate everything 😍 Glad I could be of inspiration, cause I just felt boring 😂 I used that dress for at least 10 of my 14 looks! 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Same almost every week....this time the TB started on the first day. Here’s the low, high and fave looks. Also my doll at Kim’s birthday party breaking it down on the dance floor! 😆