Transfer issue

charlotte_kkhcharlotte_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Hey. I keep trying to transfer my game with iCloud to another iOS device and it just doesn’t work (iOS to iOS transfer). I keep reinstalling, restarting, turning off and on my device and nothing. It pops up on the same device, but not on my second phone when I try transferring. I’ve tried on my mom’s phone and it’s the same issue. I have done this in the past and I know how it works, but this never happened before. Also, both devices are updated to the latest game and software version. Please help.
iOS device

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok hang on and I'll grab a link for FAQs  Which are also available in the help section of the game on your device for  step by step instructions.  Has you tried taking a facebook restore? That should be an option when the new game opens.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlotte_kkhcharlotte_kkh Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I did but the game that pops up with Facebook is an old one I had, and not the current one I’m playing :(
    iOS device
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    then, my suggestion is to keep playing your current working device, make sure you're logged into FB play, and CHANGE a facial aspect.  Try out a new nose and play,  walk around jet places.  I read in the K&K game once that changing a facial aspect would trigger a FB save. Then try the transfer again.   Did you look for the FAQs about it?  I'm on my laptop now so I can link for you.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-one-ios-device-to-another-ios-device&p=all

Good luck, and let us know how it turns out.  I transfered the game about 8 times before the FB save came into play, and 3 times since.  The new FB move is the easiest.  Alsto, you're iOS?  You can back your game up to itunes, saving it to your laptop/desktop as well as itunes and you can try again.  But Game Center stopped being supported after iOS 9 (or 10 but I think 9)  So it partially functions, but you can't add players, etc, so try the Facebook transfer following those instructions
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary