🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    The earnable hair isn't my style as well, but it would look amazing in a SYS with a 20's theme, or something. The TS hair is absolutely gorgeous... best of luck to you dolls 😊 I wish ticket buyers would magically disappear just this time! 😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I LOVE how vibrant the color of the SYS dress is <3
    So happy ill get it at least!
    TS prizes are WOW! Specially the hair!!! Yes the dress is semilar to one from a previous SYS BUT i like this one alot more!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

While the prizes are very similar to items from previous SYS And in kloset, I am still excited to win them! Then again, any dress with a slit is a win for me since you can see the shoes. 
    Whaattt!!! The hair is ALMOST identical... Way to go.. Again I just wanna say, whats new😂. I dont own the original hair so this will be nice to own.. See.. I do have something nice to say😂.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

While the prizes are very similar to items from previous SYS And in kloset, I am still excited to win them! Then again, any dress with a slit is a win for me since you can see the shoes. 
    Yup this is the dress I was talking about! Although the new one is a better version of this one imo 🤷‍♀️
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Well, I'm happy I don't love any of the items! I have a party on Saturday and might miss a couple of submissions. Guess I'll just play for the diamonds again
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Also I do love the T$ dress. Hope I can get it, but like @Stefani_H said it really does look like a sexy version of the Emilia Clarke dress. Which never does well for me in SYS lol 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Oh, I’m in trouble, I love TS hair... 😔
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Didn’t expect the theme at all, but very happy to use GOWNS!!! The prizes seem really simple this week, but there’s nothing like having some good ol’ staples in ur kloset! The TS dress is just 🤤. I do love me some silver! Can’t wait to see how the earnable dress looks with some black dye. I’m indifferent about the hairs cuz idk if I’m gonna finish and there’s a low probability of me snagging 1st anyway. We’ll see what happens!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    The hair from Trendsetters look fabulous! I am definitely fighting for them if I have to. 💞 I also like the earnable dress. 💖 Don’t care about the dress from Trendsetters ( I think we already have a similar dress like that if not the same ) and the earnable hair are not my style. 🙊
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    It's another surprise spoiler. I'm not interested in hair, but I definitely like dresses. I hope good luck this week.😊
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @margokkh your doll and all of your looks are stunning 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Yes! Gowns!!! I hope I do better with this theme, because I have been failing miserably the past couple of months.
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @pilirositolam your doll looks amazing!!!! Im loving every single one of those outfits
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @pilirositolam I like all your looks but I think the hair with the green dress doesn’t quite work for me personally, it doesn’t seem elegant enough.
    I play on iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Okay I missed out on the original version of that dress so I really want this one! But since I did really well last SYS and still only got 7th place thanks to ticket buyers...I’m not holding my breath. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    im not sure about purses. I’ve never seen Any hosts with them.  I guess we’ll find out.  I love the theme. It’s different and fun.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I could really use the TS hair since I don't own any ponytails and this one is just fabulous but I'm 100% sure I won't manage to get it. Hope I'll be able to get the cute TS dress at least. Not a fan of the earnables tbh
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    It’s hard because I love handheld purses but I don’t think they fit the theme at all! The only thing I can think of a host holding would be an envelope, a microphone or the award? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m totally buying the trophy for this SYS and unlocking it for every look lol 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ohemilie said:
    It’s hard because I love handheld purses but I don’t think they fit the theme at all! The only thing I can think of a host holding would be an envelope, a microphone or the award? 

Or a prop for comic hits.  Imagine Whoopie or Tina fey coming out in oversized sunglasses that light up or something and a costume boa that would be funny if that was over a gown and gorgeous look, I would probably give that a vote because that’s telling me ‘that’s a host and they’re being funny’ but that’s just my opinion
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @pilirositolam Your looks always give me huge inspiration! They’re so beautiful and on-theme. ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I am dying from laughing! 😂  You are amazing!!
    IOS Player