🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I think the bouquet and the rose might be acceptable handhelds...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    uhhh i have no gowns since everyone always hates gowns
    uh hi
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @pilirositolam wow. Your looks are beautiful!
    Playing on IOS.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much for including me in the thread opener!! 😱 I am honored!!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’m thinking that handheld purses might be fine as award hosts wear them in the red carpet. Also the award as they hold it until someone actually wins it. The most on theme handheld would be the microphone probably but I don’t have it 😂
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I was thinking the same thing @Maree_kkh since we're supposed to be the host idk if holding a trophy would make sense 🤷‍♀️

Maybe if we pretend to give the trophy away then yeah I think we can use it 🙄
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Like Robert Frost says “Nothing Gold can stay”.
    it was obvious, after getting 2 great SYS we were destined to get a few bad ones. Both dresses are boring (TS dress is basically recycled) also playing SYS is not fun anymore because of all the tickets buyers and bots that come out of nowhere at last second and snatch your spot :(
    hope things will get better 💕
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Obviously I don’t like the earnables and I like the TS... but I’m happy it’s gonna be a gown sys 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Actually the host doesn’t hold the envelopes either. They have different presenters that read the envelope. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    LOVE this theme!! 
    Thank you so much for including me in the event pic, @kokokokonut. That was a sweet surprise to wake up to. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I really like the color of the earnable dress, we don't have a lot like it. Even though it's a mashup of that house of cb jumpsuit we already have but with a skirt instead, I still think it's a cute dress. It's weird to use the Emilia Clarke/Balmain silhouette again for the exact same event (TS). Even the shading/folds on the skirt are identical. As far as the hairstyles, I can live without them both. I already have the best of the "ariana" hairs from a vip earlier this year.
    iOS
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    The items are meh, totally not my style. The only item I like is TS hair, but as @Rikk mentioned, we already have the similar one in our wardrobes. Also I’m on a vacation currently so I don’t think I’ll be playing this stressful SYS this time. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    The T$ hair is really pretty dont get me wrong. But are they running out of ideas? I feel like we have a bunch of hairs super similar to that one? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    True, the host doesn't typically hold the award.. The presenters do... but, the host could be showing the audience what the winner will receive! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    thank you sooooooo much for sharing this.  :) That sounds like the adventure of a lifetime. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @evilhag I'm so jealous! I took a day off earlier this year to go to the JUNOs AKA Canadian music awards, but I didn't have any special access and just sat in the audience. Still fun!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good thing I'm not a jealous person.  But you two almost have me green over here. Big moment for me..... I interviewed the tv batgirl from the 60s, Yvonne Craig.  She gave me a rundown of the best kissers in Hollywood......Jeff Goldblum without a doubt.  Come to think of it, I was jealous about that too.  Ok,  You got me. @evilhag and Kalinda.   I am envious.  Now I have to go do something good to equal it out.  lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg @evilhag 😍 I’m actually jealous because I love the oscars every year I watch the red carpet and the ceremony and I live in Italy so I have to stay awake ALL NIGHT LONG 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️