🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: dress, hair

Will this be the BG? We already had it for Fashion Week Runway!
    There's a Podium and also a Stage (from Cannes first door). It would be much better to have a different BG!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Silz1217 said:
    Can they hire a new designer for the game?? It seem they are remaking old items just add a bang or flower or a slip and it’s a brand new item but it’s really not!! The clothes are meh the ts hair is ok because I don’t have the Ariana grande one even tho I wanted it so bad so it would be ok if I won it but first place is hard to get so it probably won’t happen! 
    It seems like we have several designers working on our KKH stuff because the style isn't consistent! Also, I think they spend more time on some items. You can see, this week's *TS, compared in QUALITY (not shape, color, style etc) to the earnables* is much much higher. Usually works the same for Fashion Goals things. So, maybe they have different people doing different items. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Love the share, @evilhag <3 
    So glad you had a great time. If you ever get a chance to come back, I recommend the Universal Studios tour if you haven't already done it. Seems up your alley. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    If I could really host a big awards show, this is what I’d wear! I dyed this long blazer/dress sunset orange and I’d pair it with chunky eyewear à la Iris Apfel and a blingy clutch (full of stars’ autographs 😉).

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I made these last night. I know people is gonna get sick of the dress on the left but I mean its so pretty and perfect for the event, but still I dont want to risk getting low scores, what are your thoughts on these looks?
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

I also made these 2 but after reading the comments about the award im not so sure about using it anymore🤷‍♀️😂
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I think the trendsetter dress is inspired by this one that Norvina/Claudia wore for the Alyssa Edwards palette drop 🤔
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I don’t know where to put this but I’ve seen like 3 KKH ads on instagram today 😂

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited October 2019
    In 1996 Saron Stone attended the Oscars, and walked on stage wearing a black short sleeves Gap t-shirt, and of course SHE looked gorgeous 

...I don’t think my doll would be popular if she tried a similar look LOL 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    As if I passed on the mic in that Kollection thinking I'd never use it, what a mistake
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts

I made these last night. I know people is gonna get sick of the dress on the left but I mean its so pretty and perfect for the event, but still I dont want to risk getting low scores, what are your thoughts on these looks?
    I never even thought of using the mic, what a great idea! I would definitely vote for these 😍
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Not feeling this sys. I will only play for the diamonds and kstars. If I don’t finish, it’s fine..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I only like the TS items and am a bit bummed about the hair, i doubt ill get it and i dont have the other arianna grande hairstyles. I want a nice high pony too! 
    Am not really keen on the theme, just because our last 2 SYSs basically ended up being gowns also.  I feel like a change. Will be easy at least.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    As if I passed on the mic in that Kollection thinking I'd never use it, what a mistake
    omg same 😩 I have 2 items left in this kollection and i didn't want to spend 100 k-stars on a mic handheld because I didn't think I'd need it 😪
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Thank you for the tip call, @KalindaKing
     :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    I don’t know where to put this but I’ve seen like 3 KKH ads on instagram today 😂

Do you have KKH installed on the same device where you saw this ad?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Thank you kween 💙 @KalindaKing

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @kkh_clarice omg obsessed with your slytherin costume 😻
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Thank you @charlottegold 💚💚 it was inspired by @MarianiPoizen 🔮🐍

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    8 minutes to go!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Should I submit a look with an award or no? What do you think?
    edit: i submitted with it, let's find out if it was a good decision :neutral:
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    when is black friday btw?
    uh hi
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Trendsetters isn’t available for me (honestly, maybe that’s a good thing 😂)!!!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸