KK:H WeekDay TB 10/21/19 Winding Down Kim's Birthday Fest!

12345679Next

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you! 🙏🏻💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I’m having really bad day, the only highlight is that it’s the Weekend Event Spoiler Day. Can’t wait 🧡
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @Suri_Madden Hope things get better soon for you.      
    Maybe when the spoilers for the weekend come you'll feel better.  Do you have a 'go to' favorite song that always lifts your spirits?  If not, is there someone you can just go get a real hug from?  Hugs have been known to be therapeutically beneficial in making you feel better.  Endorphins or something. 
    Hugs not your thing?  How about a flower?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut awww that is so cute, thank you! 
    I’m at work right now, so no hugging for me 😂 But your message made me feel much better, it’s so nice to see that someone cares, even if just virtually. 💜
    I’m sure that the spoilers will make me feel even better! ❤️❤️💚🖤💛💙🧡
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Glad you feel a little better.  (and I do care.  <3  )

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot pic of the pallet. I dont think this is worth the grind but at least its now out of my hair. 
    Any idea on how to style this? It looks like a sport bra 🤭🤭🤭
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    You've got to be freaking kidding me... any other pick would have been great! Even the other two pairs of shoes! 
    I almost picked the blue dress..

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

As expected, my TB box was just as exciting as last weekends event
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The costume was a reward for doing a gig in 2014 or 15

iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I love this dress! I used to have it in my old game! 
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    This is the first TB event I completed in a long time and I don't know how I feel about this pick... I think it's a bit hard to style and I don't like the way the orange layer sits on top of the black layer but the pick is so much better than that ugly brown bag LOL
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Francisca wow! You’re the luckiest 😳 those are my go to lips, I paid like 180 k stars for those but I love them 😍
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @Francisca wow! You’re the luckiest 😳 those are my go to lips, I paid like 180 k stars for those but I love them 😍
    Thank you! After months of ugly shoes and earrings finally a treat😂 Your doll looks absolutely gorgeous with them, so kstars well spent 😘
    iOS 
    edited October 2019
    @Francisca those lips are life!!! That’s the first thing I’m getting from TB sale! Congratulations on your pick 🎈
    ~ iOS player ~
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @Francisca those lips are life!!! That’s the first thing I’m getting from TB sale! Congratulations on your pick 🎈
    Thank you so much!!😄 I truly wish and hope you manage to pick it as well before the sale🤞🏼
    iOS 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Phew, lucked out. Look at all those ugly shoes 😱😱
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Congrats to everyone who got the genie outfit.  That will be useful for the halloween SYS that’s approaching!

my throwback box, I got this cute top!  I really like it 😊 (forgot to screen shot the palette)
    My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    So I haven’t finished the weekday events in a month now. I stop at the gold box. It’s felt so much better not having to babysit the game when I work full time during the week. I know I might be missing out on good items but it just hasn’t felt worth it to me lately
    My first black box was 25 k stars which was great.. then the 2nd was energy, and then the gold box was energy 👀 it makes me wonder why I even bother going to the gold box. 3 cash slots, an energy, and 3 dyes for a gold box? What a joke.. I think next week I will just stop at the 2nd black box
    Sorry to be negative but this is just silly. Make the weekday events more exciting...it is currently so unbelievably boring. Or just make the boxes worth it by taking energy and cash out of them and replacing them with actual items like all the players have asked time and time again. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Wasn’t sure what to expect from the tb box so I told myself I was gonna get something completely unexpected that I’m gonna secretly end up loving and I have to say, not bad! They’re even from a past bday event so, happy belated Kim’s bday to me! They go great with the dress we just got too! Only thing that bugs me is it’s straight up shoe then it looks like the stiletto/heel thing was rammed in last minute 😂. Still really love it tho, will definitely use it for all sorts of stuff.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My boxes this week weren’t good so I thought that maybe my Tb would have been good... well I was wrong 😅
    picked this boring shoes between 2 items I really love (the skirt and the dress) 😣

They go with almost everything but I hope next week I’ll pick something better 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts

Five pairs of shoes? 2 accessories? and only one item of clothing?
    Glu, you're kidding right?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Won this orange skirt with ten minutes to spare 🧡

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I was rushing to finish the event and get to the TB box and I ended up with this bracelet. I was hoping to get something to use for the Halloween SYS soon

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    decided to grind for the TB at the last minute yesterday, so just finished the event with some minutes to spare! 

Items were energy, K stars, then dye 🙄. 

for my TB box, I got these shoes which are meh, but I’m happy I took the time to get one more meh item out of these boxes!! 😊

• Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Got this shoes in my TB box, it didn’t really feel worth grinding all week to get these 🤷‍♀️
    Playing on IOS.