⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I would really realllllllyyyy like big & beautiful eyes with this kind of lashes!!! 
    Like these eyes
    With lashes like these
    Pretty please GLU!!! ❤️
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    Can we have poses for SYS? Let us use the poses from the photo booth to pose our dolls during SYS. It gets boring seeing everyone standing the exact same way when I’m voting. 
    I play on iOS 
  • rosepxjrosepxj Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - be able to sell property/business/clothes
    - have a list of property/business that you own and that you don’t, just like the clothes.
    - be able to sort clothes by color/price
  • KaceyWestonKaceyWeston Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hye: 

• gain tickets other ways ( video’s, boxes)
    • new items in TB-boxes from 2017-2018 or something
    • more haircolors
    • more dye options
    • toddlers
    • stop giving the vip ad if you click no.
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I've been exposed (ilysm 😂 that’s too cursed)
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Can we just get more love for male dolls. It drives me crazy that we got almost nothing during Kims birthday. Aswell as no clothing rewards for the no.1 spot on sys.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    being able to do dates on sky restaurant

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Disable the disagree button
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     The furniture icons in each owned property. I think the design of the icons could use a improvement.

Suggestion
    * Icons removed from middle of rooms in the property and replaced by design closet (similar to clothes closet)

If the purchases are going to be on the higher end in cost, it would be nice to really like what I'm looking at and working towards. Thank you 🙂

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
     The furniture icons in each owned property. I think the design of the icons could use a improvement.

Suggestion
    * Icons removed from middle of rooms in the property and replaced by design closet (similar to clothes closet)

If the purchases are going to be on the higher end in cost, it would be nice to really like what I'm looking at and working towards. Thank you 🙂

• paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm sure it's been said before but how come we cannot meet new male (if your doll is female) professional contacts in the game after you've reached a certain status? They all just wanna be your dates... it's SO annoying. I wish there was an option to add them as professional contacts instead of being asked for my number over and over again. Sigh.
  • leahashlynleahashlyn Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    -An option to have a baby right away like we see in the game now,or being able to choose the arrival date of your baby
    -maternity clothes/quests(photo shoots/baby showers)
    -launch a baby clothing line

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I WOULD LOVE to have special storylines like the old ones for special occasions, such as Halloween or Kim's BDAY. The prizes this weekend are amazing but playing it is SUPER boring. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    It's ok to mod the most financially successful game of Glu on to KKH - Covet - but keep the essence of KKH, please! It's the longevity secret. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Some form of a lookbook where you can save the items you want to dye next so you can keep track of it and don't forget if you get distracted scrolling through all of the items
    Platform: Android

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Stop making new kollections, there are so many! And we barely see all of them.
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Make the game work? 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    One thing that bothers me is that the nude eyeshadow of the new skin tones is not exactly the same shade as the skin as with the old colors. Here I put some examples... I believe it is something easy to adjust.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Get rid of the disagreement button.
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The preview feature for Kollections was very much appreciated! But please add the same feature for other purchases with several options, such as this one:

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    I’m in love with the old school microphone we just got for VIP, but could you please make it possible for us to dye it? I’d like a full bedazzled golden diva-esque mic 😛
    edited November 2019
    Disable the disagree button
    Get rid of the disagreement button.
    This. People who “disagree” with this are doing so because they are not brave enough to actually confront whom and/or what they disagree with; they want to hide behind an anonymous button and make the poster wonder what they did wrong. It’s cowardly. 

Taking away the button doesn’t take away your ability to disagree; rather, it expands on it substantially. 

Disagreement is 100% natural in human communication and not allowing actual discussion to occur regarding said disagreements is what allows resentment and misunderstandings to fester. If you disagree with someone on a DISCUSSION BOARD, then have the courage to explain a) WHAT you’re disagreeing with and B ) why. If it’s done respectfully, it makes the board a better place rather than all this passive-aggressive BS. 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Let me be a single mom and hold both my kids! I want a family portrait in Bel Air and there’s no option for single parents with two babies, not even with the nanny.
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    -Sell pets we don't want or put them up for adoption. Send them to shelters, refuges, zoos, the pound, etc.
    -If we don't want kids anymore then some sort of reset the family or give up children.
    -Sell the Bel Air house (if we want) and players receive dyes, k-stars, and/or money in return.
    -Sell businesses and houses we no longer want (if we want) and players receive dyes, k-stars, and/or money in return. 
    -Fully customize NPC contacts!
    -Eyebrows to match the new hair colors! We've received like 4-5 new hair colors and no eyebrows colors to match or mix with the ones already in the game!
    -More gold card A-Listers in Konnections.