❤️🎃KK:H WeekEnd Event - 10/25/19 - Love is in the Spooky, Fog Filled Air ! (Halloween Dating!)🎃

Comments

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    This is gonna be an expeeennnnsive weekend for me, so pleased with the attention to detail on the witch costume, and I need the fireball and that flame top dyed in every colour mmmmm
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kadamisia do you do offers? If you just do videos, you may be able to earn back your stars in time for Black Friday, but you’d have to get lucky with your boxes. At the most, you could open 5 boxes for 200 kstars and hopefully get the items you want from those boxes, and you could earn back 180 kstars from your videos in time for Black Friday. If you do offers, you could earn back more than that. I hope this answer makes sense lol my brain is like not working today 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    okay I need some advice... I currently have 450 Kstars and I MUST have the dress and the eyes from the gift box. But there is one problem: my BF wishlist is 570 Kstars (and I didn't count any Throwback items because I have no idea how much are they but I want to buy at least 2 of them). Will I be able to gain my Kstars back on time (I only have 5 videos a day and btw I have no idea why because I never purchased anything😂)? What should I do?😫
    I have twice your amount of k-stars so I know it's really tempting to use them when you see them everyday, but I would personnally save them for Black Friday. The GB items are gorgeous but there is always a chance to not have the item you want when you open it, meaning that you just spend 40 k-stars after 40 k-stars trying to chase the thing you want. The fact that you only have 5 k-stars a day is really weird since you never purchased anything in the game... One more reason to keep your k-stars safe lol
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m OBSESSED with EVERYTHING. My favorite has to be the giant witch hat, I didn’t know how much I needed a hat that covers the eyes until now 😭❤️ I honestly can’t get over it. And I’ll absolutely be getting the whole giftbox look & kollection too. 

Glu knows exactly how to make us spend all our stars right before Black Friday and idk if that’s something to be happy or angry about 😂
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @kadamisia from what I’ve heard throwback items are not cheap at all. If you don’t spend your precious k-stars, you'll be able to have 625 k-stars or a few more during BF and Throwback Sale — which is enough for the items on your wishlist and perhaps one/two  throwback items! If you spend it on the gift boxes you wont be able to buy what you want because you'd have to buy 5 gift boxes or more if you're after specific items. And in the end it's possible you still won't have the items you wish from the GB! I know it's tempting but you'll be glad you didn't spend them in a month! You'll see! 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I was feeling quite positive about saving for BF, reading the stuff here about resisting opening GB boxes tomorrow and then my brain was like

The Jessica Rabbit hair is still yet to come 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Maree_kkh my brain is trying to avoid that particular thought, but it's so true. Glu doesn't want us to have any k-stars during BF, it's official 😂 I wish we'd be able to have it as an earnable.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    I was feeling quite positive about saving for BF, reading the stuff here about resisting opening GB boxes tomorrow and then my brain was like

The Jessica Rabbit hair is still yet to come 

VIP weekend it is then...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @FilipaKKH Avoiding thinking about that hair is self care, so i'm gonna go right back to not thinking about it lol
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Since male dolls like, never get new items anymore, they should put all the new handhelds in as a kollection or something... like just in the last month there's been the laptop, ice cream, this fireball and broomstick, there's no reason to not give all these to male dolls. 
    Thank you! I completely agree! My guy game only has a few like a duffle and the phone. Why couldn’t guys have the same handhelds?
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Thanks for bringing back the genie costume. 😍 Hope to see more of the older ones added into the rotation ❤️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @kadamisia my only recommendation for you is that if you really want to try to win something from the gift boxes, you set the number of extra boxes in advance. Your best chance is 3 boxes from the same palette, including your free chance, since the palette resets after you open 3 boxes. Set a limit and be firm with yourself!

If you need to be discouraged, I can share that I’ve tried to open several boxes before when there were those cute crystal sunglasses recently, and I literally got three boxes of energy and event points! (And there were only two items in my palette — not fair!) I was so annoyed! On Black Friday you can actually choose items that you know you love. Stay strong and we are here if you need support 😊
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @jhabs @Stefani_H @FilipaKKH @Rikk  thank you all so much!!❤️ I'm going to save those Kstars (since I dont do any offers because I only have those weird quizes and I never get 100% on them😂) once again thank you all so much💕💐
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia do you have all of the business venues? We could make some calculations here 😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Yay, I woke up today with a big smile on my face because of all the AMAZING items we can get today!! WOOHOO!! Anyone else excited, too?

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    @LindaVB literally the same!! 35 minutes to go and I cant wait😍
    iOS 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Me too! I can't wait. I tried to distract myself by watching TV, but it certainly didn't work. I was staring at the time for too long. Oh, no, it's so slow.
    Nine minutes!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m already waiting for my one minute boys 🍷
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Got lucky with my free gb and got the eyes! I might try for some of the other items later, really love the gb outfit this weekend
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Only two items AGAIN, I don’t even know how many weeks it has been like this. 2 energy and 2 event points! For real this is so stupid, they are useless! There should ALWAYS be all four GB items!! I’m really losing my faith in this game.
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    my free box 😍 i like the eyes and hair but I'm not gonna open another box
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I got lucky and got the hair which I actually really love! I also liked the dress but the hair has already grown on me a lot! 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Not into the gb items, so I’m happy with the kstars!! But it’s the first time in a long time to see all the items in one pallet
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

My free box omg 😭😭 I was really lucky, I only had two items in my palette 🤭
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • firebenderfirebender Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    ahhh I got the fireball after spending a tonne of kstars and honestly I'm so excited to be a firebender!!! This is the best thing ever🔥🔥🔥
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    My luuuuck 😃

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I finally picked an item in my free box. It’s been MONTHS since I did. And I got 3 items on my palette, which is also very rare these days. I think I didn’t have that much items since 5 or 6 weeks. 
    So I’m pretty happy! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the eyes on my freebie, not sure I like how they look on my doll but grateful for the point boost. How much does the kollection cost to complete?

I play on iOS