❤️🎃KK:H WeekEnd Event - 10/25/19 - Love is in the Spooky, Fog Filled Air ! (Halloween Dating!)🎃

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    On a slightly related note, does anyone know when the couples storylines end? Or if you break up with your current partner, will you get those storylines with a new partner? I'm staying with mine just for the storylines and it's a little sad, I just did the vow renewal last week and the scenery was so pretty but I knew even then I was planning dumping him. Its the guy Kim set me up with from the start of the game so I'm ready to move on 😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Forth week in a row that I have only 2 event items and not one but 3 (three!) daily items in my free box. I'm really getting tired

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I love your look 😍😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I had 3 items today, forgot to screen shot ... i was kind of annoyed of seeing these awful eyes after i changed my mind from picking the box where the dress was. no matter how i change the eyes colour, i can't warm up to these Halloween 🎃 eyes. why do i always pick the weird ones???
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Desperate for the flame top but on my second spin I got the bundle, this is the first time I've not had to complete the collection for it!

Only problem is I'm still chasing it and I'm down to my last two spins now. The only things left are the hair and the top :sweat_smile: Looks like I'm gonna be back down to 0 kstars for black friday hahahahhaa fml 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I found kstars so I decided to take another spin and won the dress..

I’m kinda sad because I really wanted the gloves but the dress is growing on me even if my doll looks a little chubbier than usual 😆 but the details are awesome

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• FranciscaFrancisca Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Also im laughing at these😂

iOS 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wanted the hair or the dress BUT i got the eye make-up.. I mean ill never wear it but at least i got an item on my free GB!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    edited October 2019

For everyone who is getting two items in their weekend boxes...I figured out how the system is rigged. Your free box will typically included two items. But if you pay k-stars...

Then you’ll have more items. I have done this for three weeks now and my paid box ALWAYS has more of the items in it. Literally disgusting on glu’s behalf. But why am I surprised?
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Suri_Madden I own precisely 0 businesses 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Got stars first in the kollection🤩 taking it as a sign to stop spending and continue saving up for bf😅 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Today is definitely not my day. Finally had all 4 items on my palette and still managed to pick energy 🥳

Then I got everything I didn’t want from the kollection 😂

Thank God the earnables are good 👌

iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I spent way too much K-Stars, but I love Lady Gaga and I had to have this gloves! Also I got eyes, but I forgot to take a pic! 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here’s what I got in my first box! The dress and hair for my female doll, and the jacket for my male doll.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Loooove the earnables this week! Other question: will this kollection join the rotation or is it only here for Halloween? Asking for my wallet...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got the bundle in the first (and only) spin I was going to take on the Kollection this never happens to me so I was shocked!edit: this was my gift box. All 4 items in it, I got gloves. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🤷‍♀️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME 

A palette that full of items and I ended up with event points?! At least give me kstars for another spin, what a disappointment. Really wanted the dress but there's no way I'm chasing it after this 🙄 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

I got dye in my free box and was angry so I opened another and got the hair. I love the eyes so I was very tempted to open another but said no, Glu is probably gonna do me dirty. And with only two items.. I was right 😒
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo the fact her occupation is a fashion designer is the icing on the cake. 😂 take heed! The next Trend is flowy scarf as top! #freethenips 
    IOS Player 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    After weeks & week’s of bad luck I finally had some luck with my free box! 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    This couldn’t have gone any worse tbh...
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    4 items for the first time in months 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    So unlucky 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    How is it that the odds of gettig any box item is around 0%? I never get anything. Boring