🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I’ve never seen anything so off theme and I’ve been voting a lot. I’m IOS and it gave me a thought that most of the cheaters use Android? Just a thought 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I'm playing on Android too and I saw a lot of crazy stuff happening in the voting booth. A lot of dolls are already wearing some Halloween costumes and I saw the broom with the dress more than I can count.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Started late to avoid ticket buyers, ended up in a group with THREE 🙄 these are their current outfits

My first 4 looks: 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited October 2019
    There's no ticket buyers in my group so far this week. I'm on Android and I'm currently #1. I'm not bothered about the hair or dress this week but I would like the orange dye.

@Msjagger68 Congratulations!!! Where is the dress from? I love it.
    Rikk said:

@Rikk where is the rainbow ponytail from? I thought it was a kloset item at first but when I went to buy it, it wasn't there :(  
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Passed the first ticket buyer in my group... but guess what, another ticket buyer showed up! In honor to that, another Michael Scott gif 
    Me: *trying to submit on theme looks to keep my first spot*
    Ticket buyers:

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @Maria2019, it’s the infamous “Lana Del Rey” (or as I like to say “Lana Banana”) dress from an earlier SYS event. I can’t remember which SYS event it’s from though. 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Areys thank you beautiful 😘

@EmCharlotte and I love yours 😍😘
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @Msjagger68 Thanks :) I must have failed at that SYS.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2019
    nubcake said:
    Rikk said:

@Rikk where is the rainbow ponytail from? I thought it was a kloset item at first but when I went to buy it, it wasn't there :(  
    The rainbow one was from a dating event (it was GiftBox) from late last year!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Just waiting for a 5th ticket buyer to steal my well deserved spot, what a great Saturday evening 😂
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    nubcake said:
    Started late to avoid ticket buyers, ended up in a group with THREE 🙄 these are their current outfits

The 3rd is similar to a look I did and I think it's perfectly fine for the theme. I saw it in the voting booth and thought it was really nice. I got the red top 5th try I think, and thought I would take it out for a spin since it took many kstars! It's actually my favourite look so far and the longest one I took to style. But I haven't gotten a 55 yet and if I did I'd keep using the same look too 😂
    I've watched 3-5 of the big award shows for the last 10 years plus, and in reality not everyone dresses like a barbie doll. It happens in this game because it gets votes, but ball gowns are definitely NOT the only look for this theme. Skirts, pants, pant suits; they've all been on the red carpet. 

Everyone complains about ticket buyers non stop like its a crime or cheating (when in reality it's probably the main way KKH turns a profit and so still exists) but IMO the worst part of the weekly SYS is the never ending nastiness towards other players and making fun of their looks. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @kadamisia omg, your group is insane 😰 I’m so sorry!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I’m in the same ts as a girl that is in the same facebook group as I am and of course she is the only ticket buyer in my ts 😒
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @Suri_Madden it's okay, it's not like my doll looks absolutely stunning in the TS hair and I really want it  :D
    Anyway, thanks for the compassion <3
    IOS player
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I’ve never seen anything so off theme and I’ve been voting a lot. I’m IOS and it gave me a thought that most of the cheaters use Android? Just a thought 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Ticket buying isn't cheating 🤷 am I the only person who's used to playing competitve games where the ppl who spend the most money win? That's pretty much every game. KKH still gives really nice prizes even if you don't win the competition or spend tons of money, like this weekends earnable prizes, perfect for next week's Halloween SYS. It's actually very rare and generous. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    @kadamisia That's unfortunate! Too many ticket buyers, sorry for you and hope there are no more ticket buyers!
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @DoloresWyatt I see your point and I agree with a few things you said, but I don't think people genuinely enjoy making fun of people's looks, if you see it more attentively this just happens with TB's looks, when they don't fit the theme.
    When you see someone in first place, you'd expect to have a fair fight with them and that they'd wear outfits that fit the actual theme. When that doesn't happen, people get frustrated because they're giving their all and someone with a simple outfit given in a daily box is actually in 1st place (this happens a looot). It's frustrating, naturally. We're human beings and it's in our nature to be competitive. They are allowed to buy tickets, sure, it's how the game gains profit and I think it's only fair. But people are also allowed to express their frustration, I think. But that's only my opinion, of course. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
    @dddkkh thank you! :love:
    IOS player
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 9. Plus my TS now. Im gonna need atleast 4 extra tickets if i want to take my rightful place. I honestly dont know what to do. I really want to hair since I dont own any of the 2 that are similar to it🤷‍♀️. And im not making fun of anyones looks- just putting it out there. I have no problem with anyone that uses extra tickets to get to the last prize, I myself have done that in the past as well. I however have a problem with someone who steals a place from someone else.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    @Msjagger68 and @Korty congrats on your 60's!!😻😻. Thats amazing.😱😍
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Thanks @Scarletkkh!, and congrats to you too @Korty! 😉 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    edited October 2019
    @DoloresWyatt the third look is okay as far as TB outfits go, what made me roll my eyes was actually the aura -- like autumn leaves, indoors at an awards show? I don't think they're trying to be on theme, they just won the top and wore it for the heck of it. 

@LovelyEmma thank you doll! I hope either of the other very similar hairstyles come back for Black Friday ☺️