❤️🎃KK:H WeekEnd Event - 10/25/19 - Love is in the Spooky, Fog Filled Air ! (Halloween Dating!)🎃

15678911Next

Comments

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    I had just 4 event points left to finish the event, so I tried multiple times to get a 1 or 2 hour date instead of the 8-hour I kept being offered. I passed the 12000-point mark with my husband on our previous date and was wondering when he would be calling for a baby. It turns out he started our final date by popping the question, so I got a baby and a completed witch costume all in one date, haha!

Here is our brand new family! (I’m not in costume because I wanted my face to be visible on our first family portrait…!)

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @miyuri that’s perfect dramatic timing! Congrats on finishing; I love the little Roman costume 😊
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I’m getting tired of seeing this😩😩😩 anyone else think this update has taken foreverrrr and ready for a new one??
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    This event has been a hit and miss for me. First I only had like two items in my free GB palette, luckily I picked the dress! Though I really wanted the gloves so... I ended up chasing all of the GB items. Spent all my K-Stars almost, but I got them all. 💖 

Also... Today I got my daily 30 K-Stars and decided to take a spin on the newest Kollection because I really wanted that fireball, but... Got the bundle instead. Can’t complain! 💖😈

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I just spent 30k kash on dates with my greedy husband to finish the event. And I counted how many times he offered to pay - 5! Cheapo. I better not hear from him for a week.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Witch hunting 🎃 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Pardon the bra, but compared to the regular hands I feel like this one looks BEEFY. Still love the handheld though.

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2019

Just finished the event 3 hours before the end, so happy!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Should I buy energy or accept the fact that I'm not getting to the last earnable...
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Fell out of my chair when I opened my gb, it’s been soooo long since I got a free item 😢
    I’m so happy, thank you thank you thank you!!! 🤩
    Also took a chance on the kollection and got the top. Off to rush and finish my witch outfit!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I decided not to bother trying to get to the last earnable because it was too much of a hassle since we can't do reality shows.
    Platform: Android

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Finally decided to get the contour makeup kit (couldn’t resist anymore 🤷🏾‍♀️). I was also lucky to get the dress on my first try! 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

more witch chic with @alice_kkh @HollySisk and @kaydencekkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I’m loving the costumes this year.  I know I albways say I love them, but the witch? Oh come on.  That’s perfect.  I’m going to love the SYS.  Like trick or treating from the comfort of your chair, and you don’t have t) hand out candy.  Happy Monday Dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I did it! Well, mostly did it over the weekend. Got up to 4th by end of event so have just climbed those last few places this morning. But it’s done, now I can dump hubby and just date for events. So glad finally done it, was doing my head in as I think it was the only trophy I hadn’t completed.

I play on iOS
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I was in the same SYS group as this doll over the weekend. I don't know her or if she'll see this but either way I think she is deserving of a lil attention for her great styles. 
    If there weren't tickets for sale ( I'm not insulting ticket buyers, I have bought them in the past ), she would have been 1st and not 3rd place. 

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Do you get anything for reaching top couple?  I’ve already hit max with hubby, and both my lovers and dating achievements are maxed. Can I just dump him now? lol
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You get a trophy for top couple and I think like 3 k-stars? 
    Ok. I did it with a previous hubby so I have the trophy. It was sooooo long ago!  Time to dump this dude 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yup. It used to be worth it because you'd get a buttload of k-stars. But apparently a fake trophy is more of a reward...?
    Nah. We just don’t deserve free stars anymore. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I was in the same SYS group as this doll over the weekend. I don't know her or if she'll see this but either way I think she is deserving of a lil attention for her great styles. 
    If there weren't tickets for sale ( I'm not insulting ticket buyers, I have bought them in the past ), she would have been 1st and not 3rd place. 

That’s really nice @jasper1385! We need more shout-outs around here 😊 I love when I have a doll with inspiring looks in my group!