🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks 💙🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts

Whyyyyy???? She could’ve saved about $5 🙄
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I passed the first ticket buyer with my last two free tickets and got my earned first place back. Then a new ticket buyer happened :-) Glu, I think B$ is better name for T$! You should rename it. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I think I voted (twice) for @beachespeaches
    If it’s you you were the popular pick 😊

That was me! thanks ☺️ 

@Francisca ‘s doll was my inspiration! I didn’t even think to use/dye that dress til I saw her. This is my highest scoring look 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I was leading the whole time and now this? I’m seriously sick of this game and all the ticketbuyers/bots/bacterias that appear in the last hour. Have some respect, have some dignity, have some personality will ya?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    I have one last free ticket left... If I do as well with it as I did the others, that will put me right 200 points behind the TB at #1.. I'm debating how badly I want the orange dye.. is it worth it to beat it the ticket buyer? 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I really love the silver-blue gown and earrings you dyed! You have such pretty looks 😊
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm not even in the top 5 anymore, there is this battle between ticket buyers since yesterday in my group for the first place. I liked the dress and my average was 45 but I'm not gonna have it, I guess I'm gonna take a break until the next SYS. This is so exhausting, it's the same old broken record every week.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I was #1 since Friday, no one was buying tickets everything was fair and square. Now in the last hour someone bought tickets and blew me out of the water for my top spot 😭😭😭 I’m not going to get into a battle with this person, I’m a student and only work part time, it’s not worth it. This game makes me sad. 

ETA: I wonder if it would kill Glu to make one weekend out of the month where you can’t buy tickets to win? 
    I have one last free ticket left... If I do as well with it as I did the others, that will put me right 200 points behind the TB at #1.. I'm debating how badly I want the orange dye.. is it worth it to beat it the ticket buyer? 
    Nah
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh hey doll, from which event its your hairstyle??? 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 10 to 14!
    I had a streak of 53 scores, I was really happy! I hope to stay in second though...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Thanks hun! I dyed that dress with the dye I got from my GB 😂 @Rikk
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • BooshBoosh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Well.. I gave it my all. I made it to second place. But I can’t beat the TB in my group. 😢 I really did love this SYS theme though. Here are some of my best looks! 

I’ve loved all the looks I’ve seen so far!! Most times it’s been hard to vote for the best. Keep up the good work guys!  ❤️
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited October 2019
    been first place the whole event, up until now lol she wasn’t even on the top 5! *insert the disappointed but not surprised gif here*

she just submitted another look lmao girl you can keep ur recycled hair all to yourself, i just wanted the dyes
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    If someone on iOS submits this hair please tag me! 💖 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Ticket buyer just emerged from out of the blue. Just when I thought I could get 1st place. 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited October 2019
    A second *and third spot stealer appears...
    Why would you do this Astrid and Amber.

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Ticket buyer took my spot literally 30 seconds from the end. I submitted my last look, not all the votes came in. So now my last look has 2 votes and I lost. I hate this system, and I’m starting to hate this game. I’m so upset. 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts

Best, worst, fav! Admittedly the fur probably wasn’t a good move, but I wanted to get some practice styling it. And guess what, I finished this week tooo!!! Someone used their final ticket super last minute and booted me out of 5th but it’s all good, I’m very happy with the dye job on the earnable.

Feeling very French with the new hair, I actually like it more than I thought!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    so skinny, so brave, so blessed 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I was in third place and during the last 10 minutes, 3 ticket buyers appeared out of nowhere and now I ended up in 6th place. I was so excited to have that dress, this was just pure evil 😔
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Seriously though. I think votes need to be counted for at least 5 minutes after the event if I can submit a ticket up until the last few seconds...
    edited October 2019
    I got first! Someone jumped to 2nd place last minute but I can’t tell if she was a ticket buyer or not. I like the dress and Ariana Grande hair, I think I might do an Ari look for the Halloween SYS with it. I was pretty anxious someone would take 1st last minute, I am SO NOT looking forward to next week’s T$ with the angel hair. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine