🗳️ SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host 🏆

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
     we are ready ( @AliBryant @dpeters and I) to host some awards 

I do like the dress hahaha and because I dont have the pinky one I needed this one
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I'm sooo happy that I won 🎊💃🏽when I thought I wouldn't due to a ticket buyer who unexpectedly stopped submitting and there was a 2 point gap between me and the girl in 2nd place so it was pretty close!
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy, did you find the pink drink and/or monkey?
    Unfortunately no. I voted like crazy! However I did get the sparkler which is another item I've been wanting. Lol I think I'm going to buy a diamond pack on friday.
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I almost had first until the girl submitted her last outfit. Her final score was 619 and mine was 601 dropping me to 2nd. I can't complain, though. I had no ticket buyers so it was a pretty fair competition! ❤❤
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    12-14
    I was eager to finally use that suit! I thought it would do a little better, but I wasn't worried since I'd gotten the last earnable after look 12.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

This is the first time in weeks, maybe months, that I’ve been in a pretty chill group!!! I really love this hair even though we have multiple similar ones lol. My scores this time were great, my lowest was actually 45 which is surprising because usually I have at least a few flops lol. Here’s my (2) lowest, highest, & fave:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    @kkh_Krissy I should be able to submit them next week..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I was no1 as of 2nd last free ticket till 30 mins before the event ended. This ticket buyer came out of nowhere and took my no1 spot, so how did I fight back? I did the same way she took my spot and bought tickets to defend my spot! So sick of constantly submitting my looks on time and being consistent at the top spot to be knocked down last minute, like being ambushed, last SYS I really thought I was no1 till I was knocked down to no7 at the last min when I forgot to check the last 30mins! So fed up sometimes with this event.. In the end, I won no1 this time round, but I'm not as happy *bittersweet* because I had to buy tickets..

💛

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the dress  <3
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Votes for my last look didnt fully come in, but what does it matter. 

PM to add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was first until last night when a doll I don't remember seeing in top 5 came to steal my spot. It's alright because I really don't like the bangs on the hairstyle but the orange dye would've been nice. 
    Here's my doll on her new dress, until someone does something about TS she will be doing an angry pose. Guess she'll be frowning until the end of time... Thank God there's botox!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Silver lining with @mikaylachimo , @LindaVB and @Naimonster
    IOS Player 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited October 2019
    😒
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Glad that I could experience seeing the wasting of $20 (probably per week) on this game.  I choose to stop and think about how the cash adds up. Don’t get me wrong I have spent money on the game but not a compelling reason to spend money for the stupid SYS events. To each their own!! 

This was my best week ever for a SYS event (and only 3rd time finishing an event) and who cares?! I don’t think I’ll play again because I don’t see the point!! I had more fun in this game without this aspect. I took off 4 months from this game completely earlier in the year and I think I’m finally over it.

Noting:
    Agree with everyone else here that thinks this sub has become trashy... hating on other players when it is the game developer that is the problem.

So bye Y’all! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Also, I don’t personally feel that the sub is that mean-spirited! The only time I’ve ever noticed behavior that could be described as mean is in these SYS threads 
    edited October 2019
    😒
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You can't really blame the players when Glu effs us over, it is inevitable.
    PM to add
    edited October 2019
    My doll is sad because she fell from first to fourth place! GLU DO SOMETHING ABOUT TICKET BUYING FOR CHRIST’S SAKE!

My doll when she’s not ticked, just resting $itch face! 

🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Why do I always win 1st whenever I hate the prizes 😩 Anyways, won’t be complaining since I also need those kstars 💖

This how I styled the prizes:

The hair is starting to grow on me.

I really don’t like the TS hair but I think this would be useful in the upcoming popstar-themed SYSes

I love this dress so much since I missed the similar pink dress from the celebrity wedding SYS. At least they’re kinda similar so I’m happy 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Am I the only one with more than necessary preplanned Halloween costumes? 🎃
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @Msjagger68 I also went from first to fourth 😭
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Got third because I was busy having a life and missed a ticket. Had I bought the ticket I missed to bring my total up to 14 I would have won t$ (as first place only had 20 more points than I did) but I was fine! 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts

This is the first time in weeks, maybe months, that I’ve been in a pretty chill group!!! I really love this hair even though we have multiple similar ones lol. My scores this time were great, my lowest was actually 45 which is surprising because usually I have at least a few flops lol. Here’s my (2) lowest, highest, & fave:

Your doll’s eye colour is gorgeous! Is this eye colour from a gift box or Kollection?
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @julia19 it was earnable from a VIP event sometime last year I believe! 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Highest Look: 

Lowest Look: 

Favorite Looks:

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    New week, same old story
    Went to bed 2 hours before the end like this
    Woke up this morning like this
    I mean... she wasn't even in top 10!
    With an average of 49, this has been my best SYS so far. It's a cold comfort lol

Lowest ― highest― favorite looks
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    If ticket buyers are legit players and not bots or hackers, then no one ‘stole’ ‘your’ first place spot. You’re not entitled to first, you weren’t robbed of it. That kind of language annoys me so so much. TS is by default unfair as only one person can win each week so when every single player on here is like ‘ I was robbed! This basic b stole my top spot’ it’s wild because you can’t win every time. Plus I’ve noticed some people saying they’ll buy tickets to get their rightful first place back..,,?!?! Like that is literally the issue here, ticket buying is either bad or it’s not so why is it ok when you do it but not when someone else does?! 
    There are tons of ways to make TS fairer but lol at glu doing them as this is a weekly money maker for them. I came second this week, fair enough, I tried really hard but the first place bought a few tickets and obv wanted the Ari hair so you go girl. 

Obv none of this matters if the first place winners are bots or hackers, that would be unfair and outrageous as it’s not a level playing field but until glu makes it fair, I’m not going to get mad at legit players buying tickets to win as SYS is stressful and awful 
    iOS player 
    level 69