CONSECUTIVE TASKS/GOALS?

Emilia2019Emilia2019 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hello everyone, so I've been playing this game for a long time and I had to start over like 5 times so I was wondering which tasks/goals am I forced to do? Like what are the tasks I have to do in order to get new ones ? Tasks that won't matter if I don't do them. Hope you understand my question.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2019
    You have to do every storyline task.  The only tasks you don't have to do are the ones Simon calls with and gives you a choice of 3 different gigs.  If you say no to all of them he says "Ok I'll call back with more in an hour" those are Side gigs.  You can say no all day long and he'll keep calling every hour untill you say you'll take one.  But you can keep telling him to keep looking.  The others are all storyline related and you have to keep doing them in order to progress to the points where you can buy various businesses, meat new characters to complete more storyline, gets certain gifts (hair from the Glam storyline with Mario and Jen) and open new opportunities. 

Edit- If Simon calls and says "It's time for xxxxx" that is generally storyline.  If you tell him not now he responds with something like he'll see what he can do but doesn't think they'll be thrilled.  You can put him off without consequence except, at some point you'll have to move forward or just stall where you are progress/storyline wise.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Emilia2019Emilia2019 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    You have to do every storyline task.  The only tasks you don't have to do are the ones Simon calls with and gives you a choice of 3 different gigs.  If you say no to all of them he says "Ok I'll call back with more in an hour" those are Side gigs.  You can say no all day long and he'll keep calling every hour untill you say you'll take one.  But you can keep telling him to keep looking.  The others are all storyline related and you have to keep doing them in order to progress to the points where you can buy various businesses, meat new characters to complete more storyline, gets certain gifts (hair from the Glam storyline with Mario and Jen) and open new opportunities. 

Edit- If Simon calls and says "It's time for xxxxx" that is generally storyline.  If you tell him not now he responds with something like he'll see what he can do but doesn't think they'll be thrilled.  You can put him off without consequence except, at some point you'll have to move forward or just stall where you are progress/storyline wise.
    Oh in that case I will do them all. Thank you for your response!
  • SarahluvsmarsSarahluvsmars Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is there a list of the storylines? I'm stuck and cant really remember the last one I did. I've done so many tasks from the 3 options it's all a blurr. I need to figure out how to move forward. I'm pretty sure my last actual task was to do with stranger things(wrong name) tast. But that's all I can remember. 
  • mathdollmathdoll Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is there a list of the storylines? I'm stuck and cant really remember the last one I did. I've done so many tasks from the 3 options it's all a blurr. I need to figure out how to move forward. I'm pretty sure my last actual task was to do with stranger things(wrong name) tast. But that's all I can remember. I have been searching for hours because I am in the same situation and trying to at least get the connection with Kourtney Kardashian.I am Alice and bronze VIP and very high up in the game and still have not met her because I missed tasks from the beginning and now I can't find which one to start to lead the series of tasks that I found lead to meeting Kourtney.
    game center: mathdollxox (email: dollofdepravity@gmail.com)