šŸ—³ļø SYS -10/24/19 - Theme: Award Show Host šŸ†

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I haven't done this well in ages. I used my usual facial features and hair color so I'm really satisfied. I ran out of unlocks so I used the perfume bottle as a desperate attempt to substitute a trophy, those gave me my 2 lowest scores lol.

PM to add
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Omg I canā€™t believe that for the 2nd week in a row I had no tickets buyers taking my 1st placešŸ„ŗ
    Iā€™m happy that we had an easy gown sys because Iā€™m already worrying for the Halloween one coming next weekšŸ˜†

that said @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas pleaseeee stop ignoring us and make a change in TS šŸ™šŸ¼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Ryley1e itā€™s from this kollection šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I actually caught up to the two ticketbuyers in my group and was in first place when I went to sleep. But as always the ticketbuyers just bought more tickets and I came in third...

Here are my lowest and highest scores and the green was is also my favorite!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Some of my best looks from the event. Haven't had much time to play this weekend since I'm working and yeah I left the event incomplete. Oh well till next week I suppose lol šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ended up in third. There was a ticket buyer in my group and another doll bought tickets to get her first place back. I like the ts dress but I'm not crazy about it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Android
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I canā€™t believe that I ended up 2nd!! The first day nr 1 and 2 were buying tickets and had already 500 points. One of them stopped playing at 600 points and the other one kept using tickets šŸ˜‚. I went from 5th place to 2nd place without using extra ticketsšŸ¤—šŸ¤—
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    I had a ticket buyer right from the start and another showed up mid-event. So Iā€™m third, again because of ticket buyers. They didnā€™t go crazy, but had an advance of about 2 tickets throughout the whole thing.

I would have loved the hair, I donā€™t have any of the 2 other ones itā€™s taken from, but oh well, I have learned to never set my eyes on the 1st prize anymore, since I will NEVER get it, no matter how well I do during the event. The dress is really pretty though, and again, I donā€™t have the other one itā€™s been taken from, so for me itā€™s a welcomed addition and not just a copy-paste like it maybe feels for those who already have the original pink version.

šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @julia19 thank you!! It was an earnable from a vip event last October šŸ˜Š
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @kkh_clarice Omg thank you for including meĀ ā¤ļø We look bomb

I actually won first place this week for the first time since the country club SYS!
    Super happy with my orange dye. I wasn't the biggest fan of the hairstyle at first but now I'm honestly SO happy because the other similar Ariana pony looks horrible ginger for some reason? And this one looks fine so thank you Glu Gods
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ohemilie said:
    If ticket buyers are legit players and not bots or hackers, then no one ā€˜stoleā€™ ā€˜yourā€™ first place spot. Youā€™re not entitled to first, you werenā€™t robbed of it. That kind of language annoys me so so much. TS is by default unfair as only one person can win each week so when every single player on here is like ā€˜ I was robbed! This basic b stole my top spotā€™ itā€™s wild because you canā€™t win every time. Plus Iā€™ve noticed some people saying theyā€™ll buy tickets to get their rightful first place back..,,?!?! Like that is literally the issue here, ticket buying is either bad or itā€™s not so why is it ok when you do it but not when someone else does?!Ā 
    There are tons of ways to make TS fairer but lol at glu doing them as this is a weekly money maker for them. I came second this week, fair enough, I tried really hard but the first place bought a few tickets and obv wanted the Ari hair so you go girl.Ā 

Obv none of this matters if the first place winners are bots or hackers, that would be unfair and outrageous as itā€™s not a level playing field but until glu makes it fair, Iā€™m not going to get mad at legit players buying tickets to win as SYS is stressful and awfulĀ 
    Yeah, they just using what glu offers them. Y'all should be mad at glu for doing sys like this not at players who buy tickets which are offered to everyone. This is all about game being pay to win not about players "stealing" each others placesĀ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I started the Sys event the day later on Friday as I donā€™t like the earnable hair and will never use them. My doll came in 1st place without buying any tickets ( phew... ) and my male doll in 2nd place. He has been in 1st spot since the event started, but someone bought a lot of tickets before the event ended. šŸ˜“

šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @ChloĆØ_KKH That was me who got my 1st place back...I was going to leave it alone, but at the end I couldn't bare to let her have it...I am sorry but she just didn't deserve it...half her looks were Halloween costumes ffs...your looks were stunning and you deserved higher than 3rd place....I didn't realize you were a forum doll until now...I really enjoyed competing with you...you really made me have to work for it..your doll and your styling is beautiful!!
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I donā€™t mind people disagreeing with me but could you say why?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
    TS sucks full stop, but itā€™s glu that lets it happen. They could cap TS submissions to your top 14 so free players stand a chance, they could introduce an average point leader board.. they could do tons of things to make it fairer but whilst they donā€™t, it really sucks to see players attack each other. How is ā€˜buying first placeā€™ back any less shady than ticket buying in general?! You could argue that SYS is unfair for loads of reasons; older players have more items, some players are in different tone zones so itā€™s easier to submit looks at the end, some have more time to dedicate to the game and their looks.. itā€™s never going to a completely even playing field. I get really stressed when I see people saying they were ā€˜robbedā€™ or had ā€˜theirā€™ first place ā€˜stolenā€™ - in order for them to win, 29 other people canā€™t. Thatā€™s just how the game works.Ā 
    I get that itā€™s better to see first place go to someone who is really on top of their styling game but how do you decide that? Everyone has different style and tastes and sometimes the criticism on here is really harsh Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Rikk same thing happened to me, only that I saw a meme refering time changing and started to do the math to know when should I submit my last tickets and when will the weekend event ended, and I did submit my looks 20 minutes before the event ended. So I kinda feel what your saying. Im sorry for you :(
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Ohemilie Yes but in order for them to win fairly those other 29 people had the same chance to win, first place just did better. We should just have to have an average to win, thatā€™s on Glu. All Iā€™m saying is itā€™s clearly being robbed, when someone takes something you earned just because they have the money to do so. Itā€™s a style competition, older players earned those items they have every right to use them to win. And using tickets to make up for missing them isnā€™t at all a bad thing. Itā€™s just the people who abuse them. I promise, Iā€™m not arguing with you. I just donā€™t agree with some of your points. It is harsh because everyone really does have different tastes, but unfortunately thatā€™s exactly what the event is for, showing your own style.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @Ryley1e Iā€™m glad I wasnā€™t the only one who forgot! Iā€™m so glad you submitted your looks in time! Iā€™m going to put EU time changes in my calendar for the next few years lol šŸ˜‚Ā 
    I really hate TS, I hate the fact that glu could EASILY make it fairer by only taking top 14 submissions into account yet they donā€™t which tells you everything about how they value their customers. I guess my point is that no one is entitled to first place, itā€™s a competition and we all want to win, every single week. I tried so hard this event and came second but thatā€™s just how it goes you know? I think I won once months ago. I just find it hard to be mad at players using a legit ā€˜loopholeā€™ glu offers - Iā€™m mad at glu, not the people wanting to be first.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @MollyMonroe , the hair with the green dress..Ā Ā  <3<3<3
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@SisSnappedLikeThanos Iā€™m not policing how people can feel. Be mad, Iā€™m mad.. just be mad at glu for making an event that sucks so much and means every single week at least 29 people in a group are bummed out.Ā 

I am mad at most ticket buyers because I think they are shady glu bots. When real players buy tickets I just think ok it sucks that itā€™s now a pay to play but like so are kollections...and VIP weekends... the whole game is geared towards the paying players now and itā€™s rubbish for those who donā€™t want to spend money.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Ohemilie VIP weekends and kollections are not pay to play, you earn those prizes by spending k-stars, not real money.Ā 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    How can you say no one isĀ entitledĀ to first place? If that person gets the highest score in their group (only counting the 14 tickets we get), then of course they areĀ entitledĀ to first place. If you pay for SMC, FG and Kollections you are not taking away anything from another player so you cant really put it against each other.Ā