KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/28/19 'Twas the TB Before Halloween 🦇

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
🎃Woo Hoo,  I'm excited!  How about you? 🦇☠️    We're getting closer and closer to the Holidays.  Halloween is right around the corner...the event.....Oh dear what was I thinking?  I didn't even put the banner up.

Ok,  Banner's up. That's better.   Now,  let's see what else I have for you on this rainy New York Sunday Morning.
Oh, I know.  Who wants to see our updated Kimtastic Seasonal Kalendar Kountdown to Black Friday Madness? 

Oh wow,  don't you kinda wish the pie would just keep moving in a straight line, now that's it's across from the Turkey?  that would make it like on a mashed up Thursday this week.  But no.  When the TB event ends on Thursday, that cute little pie will skedaddle up the middle of the of Kalendar, then all the way across to Friday.  It's made a lot of progress since it first appeared on Monday. 
Now,  let's see, week at a glance says, we'll be grinding toward TB, and the event ends on Thursday night.
I don't know about you, but my dolls will be playing all week in Halloween Costumes. 
Are you ready?  I think I have some Kardashians ready to open the thread.

With that kind of energy, who can resist!  Thread's Open Dolls! 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We are nearing to the end of this update OMG!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Amy_RamirezAmy_Ramirez Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    So I have a question?? It seems as if I have almost every TB item available because my last box is "20 K-Stars". How can I find out what is still left for me in the first 3 boxes??
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    A little bit of luck finally 🎉

Android
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Amy_Ramirez you can't find out other than doing gigs and completing points to open the boxes. 
  • kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    First box! So surprised by the lack of energy and cash, only 1 dye as well!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So I have a question?? It seems as if I have almost every TB item available because my last box is "20 K-Stars". How can I find out what is still left for me in the first 3 boxes??
    The first 2 boxes are black gift boxes, the 3rd a gold Gift Box.  You can see what you’re still missing in the wardrobe from the corresponding visible but locked boxes. .  Your Throwback prize is 20Stars because you DO have all the abvailable TBs at this time. Hope this helps, and Welcome  to the forum, 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I need help you guys! I have ZERO full halloween costumes other than the witch from the weekend event. Maria just offered me this hairstyle and I'm wondering if I should take it?

I know it's incredibly over-accessorized but I figured it would work since it's a halloween costume.
    Should I buy it?? Also do the gloves work yes or no?

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @VioletDreams necklace yes, crown maybe, gloves no
    I think it's better wore them like Lady Gaga in AHS with some classy dresses since you don't have much halloween costumes it will be better not to use everything on 1 outfit 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Once you eliminated those intended shoes, I love the costume now.  you would get my vote for salvaging anew outfit ruined by cartoon shes. Gloves and all, you'd get my vote @VioletDreams the other criticism is helpful, I just like it the way it is, but....spread out accessories. If you don't need the gloves with this, save them to 'finish' a different costume?

But serioysly, the shoes that came with the costume are just awful imo.  your choice makes the costume wearable.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @VioletDreams i really like that hair paired with that necklace!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @MelanieKKH You're right. The more I look at it the most the gloves bother me. I don't have the long sleeve red gown which I think would be the most "iconic" countess look. But since the VIP is this weekend I might be able to get it then. I just need to somehow put together 3 halloween looks before the VIP starts 😂 I have the witches look, this one and the pirate hair, I'm sure I can find SOME kind of look for the pirate hair so I should be ok until then lol

@kokokokonut LOL I was actually sad I didn't have the shoes for this outfit but you made me feel better.

I think I'll be going with this look instead:

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Some non-costume item costumes I thought up this morning: 

Morticia Addams, Meghan Markle, Royal bride. I’ll def be going through my closet all week and seeing what I can make up!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Il defenetly need to create some "low budget" Halloween costumes, since i only have 3 actual Halloween Costumes (Queen Of Hearts, Medusa and Witch) x.x
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Me too @LovelyEmma! Maybe you can use gowns and weird hairstyles/makeup styles since those features can be used again and again? Some ideas for that could be these:

Two easy costume ideas:

1) dye your existing costumes so you can use them more!

2) decades and music scene costumes! 1920s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, punk, goth, hippie, disco, etc.
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I literally only own the complete witch costume from the Halloween items we’ve received 😂 yet, I managed to create 20 costumes that are pretty, imo. I’ll post them when the sys thread is open. Also, as a reminder, I believe that we should be getting the Jessica Rabbit outfit this week (🤞🏼 hoping it’s earnable) and the devil costume as an earnable in the sys, since the VS one is for Trendsetters. There’s two costumes right there!

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Forgot to screenshot BUT i got Kash on my 1st Black Box *sigh*
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

First black box
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Does anyone else have this message?😔
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    So close to 25 K stars 😂

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I ain’t mad about it

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @jhabs the very same thing happened to me a few days ago, during last Friday. Have you checked if your network connection is actually failing? If it's not about that, you could  either try to update the app or turn your device off and turn it on again! This did it for me. I'm sorry if this doesn't do the trick for you!  
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Energy on my first two :(. Is there a list for the trigger actions for the reality show achievements?  I have a TON of those left bc I’ve never been able to find them 
    @FilipaKKH thank you doll!! I shut my phone on and off and had no luck, I tried to access the App Store and that also said “cannot connect” so I guess it has something to do with my network, I’ll have to play around with it! 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Random question but whatever happened to kstar flash sales? It would be so nice if had a discount on kstars more than twice a year Glu

iOS
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Those picks were not good...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Jhabs I wish I could've been more helpful, I know how frustrating that can be. I hope you have more luck with it! If I remember anything else that could help you, I'll tell you about it. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈