Kim Birthday and Black Friday 2019/recommendations, Suggestions & Wants

Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Unless there’s an older eye makeup and set of lips they release for BF that I’ll like and purchase, this is what I’m hoping my doll will come out looking like after her plastic surgery. I initially didn’t intend for her to look like Yennefer from the Witcher series, but as I kept piecing together all the facial features I wanted on my doll, she just coincidentally turned out that way lol. So I figured why not just make Yennefer? 🤷🏻‍♀️

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @ElleOhElle Everything about your doll looks absolutely stunning like that!!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Unless there’s an older eye makeup and set of lips they release for BF that I’ll like and purchase, this is what I’m hoping my doll will come out looking like after her plastic surgery. I initially didn’t intend for her to look like Yennefer from the Witcher series, but as I kept piecing together all the facial features I wanted on my doll, she just coincidentally turned out that way lol. So I figured why not just make Yennefer? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m reading the Witcher series right now! I started with the third game, and now I’ve just finished Tower of Swallows. You captured her! Now we need a diamond-and-obsidian star choker 😉
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Rikk
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is so good! One of my favourite games ever. I hope you’re enjoying it!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Your doll is going to be gorgeous! Love that The Witcher vibes, it's one of my favorite video game! ❤😍
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

@Rikk
    The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is so good! One of my favourite games ever. I hope you’re enjoying it!
    Hot take — it might be the best RPG I’ve ever played! The world and interactions feel so real and nuanced. I just started the DLCs and I’m loving all the new food items (fine cheeses and wines!) The novels are also wonderful! I’m approaching the upcoming Netflix show with a mix of dread and curiosity 😂
  • kkhlunakkhluna Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I really want the contours
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Just by any chance anyone has screenshots of some or all the hairstyles available last year on black friday? 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @ElleOhElle omg, our dolls are *almost* twins! I use that eye makeup and hairstyle frequently lol

Also, you did a really good job in recreating her, I love it!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • DoraKKHDoraKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Omg if this stuff came back I’d be so thankful 🥴
    I have the pinkish purse, the monkey and the hot chocolate, I can submit it if you want me to! I got the monkey in a sys so that’s definitely purchasable already, don’t know about the other two tho 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Among many things I need, there are the monkey and the squirrel. Please  :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    jhabs said:
    Please include all of these items for sale during the TB sale 
    This was a great and celebratory set of earnables! I miss last year 😂
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    When actually *is* Black Friday? Anyone know the date? Sorry I’m not from the states so I’m not really familiar 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kiki_k Nov 29 this year. It's the Friday after American's Thanksgiving, which is always the fourth Thurs of the month. 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @jhabs
    Everything about that look is my #1 wish! Please, Glu, make it rain snowflakes!!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @jhabs yes, yes, yes! I want the hair, I want the dress! I want it all! 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
    ~ iOS player ~
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs mine too! I love that hair!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I yearn for the glitter lips, Ariana ponytail and the Lana del Rey dress 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    More Black Friday requests! 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Did you already calculated how much you gonna need for Black Friday ? Because I just did and wow, I'm gonna need 1025 k-stars for everything that is on my wishlist lol

I haven't added the throwback items yet, it's gonna be painful to see those hard earned k-stars going away so fast.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I hope the SYS items that were used for when SYS was first testing (ice queen outfit, red and white holiday outfit and long Kylie ponytail with the black dress plus a few others that I’m forgetting) will be available! Hint, hint 😉 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I really want the glitter lips, I hope they will be available 🙏🏽
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Black friday will be in The next update, right? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Katya said:
    Black friday will be in The next update, right? 
    Yap!
    Suposadly it Will be the november update VIP event!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Do you guys think that is possible for this hair from an VIP event from december 2018 to be in the TB sales on Black Friday? Or they usually come with older items? I regret so much that i missed this hair :(
    i can’t even buy it with diamonds in Sys :(:(

I’d do anything for this hair 😅
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I really want the 1,2,3 and 4 year anniversary items in the BF sale as the 4th year items are not available for diamonds which is sad