KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/28/19 'Twas the TB Before Halloween 🦇

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    All you had to do was keep RELENTLESSLY do reality shows to get there.  ANd, you have passed every milestone you needed to get there.  I recall passing some VIP characters, but they weren't memorable. 
    Enjoy the dress, and relax knowing that as long as you do reality shows when called for, you don't go down.  It's not like Top Couple that keeps knocking you down.  You're at the top to the best of my knowledge, you stay there!
    Hope this helps.  and again, big Congratulations. :)

Thank you so much @kokokokonut!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Thank you @Rikk!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu doesn't sit around deciding to withhold or apply videos.  The circumstances around the individual game all contribute to the end result.  I feel your pain.  I miss watching a bunch of videos each day, Dope that I am at times, I just thought I had run through them all when they dropped to 5 (and now lower).  But having the button to watch at all, is totally dependent upon the circumstances of your game.  It's not a glu decision.  It's not personal, that's all I want to convey.  To think they're cherry picking who gets what is really not accurate.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllyKKHAllyKKH Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Yay I got k-stars
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Gold box

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Rikk thanks. 😘 Just a little homage to movie House Bunny.
    IOS Player 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @kokokokonut But i never said they were cherry picking who gets what. its not hard to make a mechanic that removes videos when you make a purchase, i have people close to me who work with phone games and making them and programming them and even if they couldnt help it they dont even give you a warning knowing it happens, so people keep getting tricked over and over. :disappointed:

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    And if they admitted it was on purpose there would be a major outrage. so no wonder they wouldnt want to do that. Im tired of being treated like a child who doesnt know how things work.
    edited October 2019
    I think you misinterpreted my comment, maybe I misunderstood what you meant when you said they decided who does and doesn’t.   And I acknowledged my videos dropped, I was just too dumb to notice. (I thought there were a lot because ‘I was new. And when they dropped I thought I’d just gotten them all. I didn’t notice it was after a purchase. ).  But I know they are looking into the video situation. I just didn’t want you to think I was trying to negate what you were saying, just trying to point out a missing watch video button is not a punitive thing. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @Fairytale 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

@kokokokonut no matter the intention, it’s happening to non vip members and long time players. Clearing the cache works, but for some reason they scream about not doing that because (I do not believe AT ALL) that they cannot come up with a reliable back up. So when they tell you not to do what works, that kind of clouds things up a bit. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Love it when I comment about something important and then can’t post it because my comments need to be approved.
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kiki_k I love your costumes so much!!! You have my vote if I see you in the booth☺️
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    My first two boxes were dye :( BUT i got 40 k stars in my gold box! it is taking everything in my willpower to not open a halloween GB until VIP starts on Friday! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    My black and gold boxes

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I've been having trouble with videos for like 3 days now. After the 5th or so video it's just straight to the offer page every time and I'm getting severely annoyed

From a business point of view I never understood why the video thing isn't the other way around?? Free players get 5 daily videos and paying players get 20?? I know that might not make the people who can't afford to spend money on the game happy but honestly Glu I'm sitting here with pockets full of cash waiting for you to give me a reason to spend it but losing my free k-stars for the rest of eternity isn't doing it for me.
    Clearly I'm not asking them to take away our free videos, I just truly don't understand why they're giving paying players LESS
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    @KimsBestie next time that happens, send me a pm.  I just saw the post, and went to release it for you.  Without the note, I don't know to go get thiem in a timely manner.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Housekeeper right at your service 😍😂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH god that’s amazing
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Halloween house decor stays around for a day or so after the actual Halloween day happens? I can’t remember when they disappeared last year, but I want to buy the remaining decorations during the vip event. I don’t like spending my stars unless I know they’re going towards earning an outfit or Maria’s giving me a deal I can’t refuse. At this rate, I’m never gonna fully decorate cuz the vip doesn’t happen until after Halloween!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I want those items 😭😭😭

Happy for the kstars and at least I didn’t get cash 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Ugh...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My second black box was disappointing and I got more pink dye...

But I got Kstars in my gold box! 😍

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I forgot to screenshot but I got kash in my first black box. I asked my boyfriend to open my second black box and got 25 k-stars!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Second black box and gold box 😒

Android
  • Jenn1ferJenn1fer Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

Happy with my K-stars 🥰
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

This makes up for the cash I got in my two black boxes😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Another amazing look! ❤️