🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

We've been waiting for this......even saw some jump the gun in the Vote Booth with Costumes last week.  So get ready for our next Show Your Style! 

If you've seen the picture below, then you see those Horns.  Be still my beating heart.  I'm hoping this little devil finally gets her horns. 

As proven by all the  special outfits we've gotten through the years, Glu knows we like to dress up in Costumes for Halloween each year.

I can'tbelieve it's Halloween again already...I've brought out the annual Halloween Quilt....and this year because it's a Halloween Themed SYS, lasting till Sunday, we'll see a lot more costumes than usual. I think begging for Spoilers is a great idea!  But we need the thread open, and I can't find .......
Hey Look it's Kim!  She's all dressed for Halloween and ready to Open the thread.
Go ahead Kim......Do your Thing!

Thread's Open, Happy Halloween!  Let's Beg for Spoilers!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456727

Comments

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @thallisa oh I love all of your costumes!!! You are going to slay this SYS 💕
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2019
    lol.  I think we'll see a LOT of Witch hats.  ANd @jhabs I think a lot of votes will go toward 'home made' costumes, which show a lot more creativity than full prize outfits.   My money's on you.  I think you'll be able to put together a lot of fun one of a kind costumes. 
    But then again, I'm very partial to my Alien Roller Derby star outfit minus the skates.  But hey, we have them now.  Her outfit is complete.  I'll put her together and show her off.  OMG she's a mess.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    unfortunately i'm not excited for this sys, i waited so long for this moment but the stress of the previous sys made me discouraged
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This SYS scares me so much! I guess my fear goes with the theme lol but seriously I'm so insecure because I've seen so many great costume ideas and I don't own as many items plus the stress of T$! I think it will be very difficult to even stay in top 5. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @dpeters — I relate! I think I have 4-5 real costumes. Do you have the witch hat or other hairstyles that are good for a costume, like the veiled face with the glowing eyes? Maybe you can pair those with dark gowns for a spooky glam look!
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    spoilers please!!!!! 🤩
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
    edited October 2019
    Android, add me: 

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Its times like this when i wish that we had elf ears. There are so many hairs that scream elf to me and it saddens me that i can't make Lottie into one😅.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I really love your Breakfast at Tiffany’s look! 😊
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam the Ashley o look, I’m screaming that’s so creative!! I personally like looks 1-4, 17-20, breakfast at Tiffany’s, cleopatra, zombie, aurora, Ariel, I think the voters will respond best to those looks! Do you maybe have the wine glass for cleopatra? I feel like that might go with that costume! 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Rikk I actually have a few hairstyles that can be used as part of a costume but I worry voters won't get them lol thanks for the suggestion though, I'll definitely try it :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs thanks hun! That’s really nice to hear ❤️ Actually I do own the glass wine, I hadn’t thought about that, I’ll definitely add it! I had to get creative since I’m a free player and I’m not planning on opening Halloween boxes for this VIP 😂 I’m finally saving my k stars for Black Friday
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    thanks for who voted 💜
    Android, add me: 

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I have nothing to wear so i plan to buy tickets so i can at least finish the event 

android player (i'm here for the wigs)