🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Even though I have many options of costumes from the game ready I'm afraid the voters do not care so much about them... So yesterday I was looking at the wardrobe and seeing what would be cool, but I'm not sure about anything. Anyway in post 2019 KK: H Fashion Thread has a lot of cool ideas too.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    I'm really nervous I only have a few Halloween costumes and accessories. I will try my best and have fun with what I have. 
    The looks shared today, look amazing! 
    I only have 61 stars, and after reading everyone's comments about Black Friday, I really want to save them up. Should I spend them on a costume or risk the 45 on opening a box? (Like for yes) your opinions really matter to me 😀
     Oh and not to sound too dramatic but my life was ruined last weekend when I fell 4 points short of winning the witch hat 😭 
    Lol
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I love everyone’s costume looks but I feel like voters aren’t going to understand them. 😩
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    The Kylie look! 😍
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    I don’t have a lot of full costumes, maybe 3-4. Here’s some of my DIY ideas.

My 2 versions on the Statue of Liberty and other outfits

Little mermaid, Belle and more 

Some Pirates and Fairies

Some of the full costumes and more

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Julliette said:
    I personally think it would’ve been so much better if they switched the outfits, making the VS angel costume earnable. Just saying... 
    I dont know if I agree, I had thought of it but then the devil costume would be incomplete for many people because it without the head ornament does not work since the wings can work with almost any hair.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts

I didn't get the dress so I made my own 😁 it's kind of a played look but I'm having fun with what I got

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Love the angel devil concept but geesh I’m nervous about this one... I need to come up with more costumes brb! 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

WOW

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Julliette said:
    I personally think it would’ve been so much better if they switched the outfits, making the VS angel costume earnable. Just saying... 
    I dont know if I agree, I had thought of it but then the devil costume would be incomplete for many people because it without the head ornament does not work since the wings can work with almost any hair.
    Yeah, but we already have horns, the black ones. The angel aureola is unique. So very few of us will be able to get it and it’s such a shame.
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Okay here are some idea I just threw together. Not sold on shoes or accessories or anything 

1. goth girl 
    2. Disco party 
    3. Tennis player 
    4. Witch 
    5. Business b*txh 
    6. Prom night 
    7. Holly Golightly 
    8. Clueless (This is an Alaïa!!) 
    9. Malibu Barbie 
    10.  Cinderella 
    11. Pirate 
    12. Ariel 
    13. Ice queen 
    14. Morticia 
    15. Royal Londoner 

some of these aren’t great and I’ll improve them when the time comes, just a jumping off point! 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Those trendspender prizes. Ugh. I die. The only person who can kick off the start of a T$ as ruthless as this one will be is Effie 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I have very few full halloween outfits lol. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    TRENDSETTERS

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @Rikk exactly what I was thinking! There’s no point going wild buying tickets when the prizes are so specific and ultimately useless! By the time you win them, they will be pointless. 
    iOS player 
    level 69