🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @kkh_clarice the 'I just lost my sugar daddy' costume made me laugh!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @pilirositolam I think it's really clever and once it was pointed out to me who it was, I got it. But it might be a bit niche?
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I have like... One full costume for this SYS and it's the earnable witch costume from last weekend 🙄

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I have to say it, I was so scared for this SYS because I have literally one and a half Halloween costume in my closet, but your looks were such an inspiration! You dolls have given me so many ideas that now I can't wait for the event to begin! As for the prizes, I don't like the earnables — isn't the top part of the dress very similar to the black top from the last VIP event? 🤔 — but the angel costume is to die for, so I really hope to stay in top 5
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I have the Dorothy hair but I don’t have the outfit. Any inspo please? I dont have many Halloween costumes 🥺🥺🥺
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    thank you for ruining halloween

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have one question only - where is Jessica Rabbit costume?! 
    ~ iOS player ~
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm hoping it's one of the prizes of our weekend event because that one is gorgeeeous
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    i'm hoping it's one of the prizes of our weekend event because that one is gorgeeeous
    My guess is that it will be in the gift boxes!
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thank you!! 💛 hopefully hoarding all these costumes for years and opening halloween boxes like crazy will pay off for real 😂 and I also love the looks you posted, you reminded me about the gold crown/gown combo from the Snow White and the Huntsman storyline, so I might copy this one from you!

@jhabs omg stop 
    💀😂 if that makes you feel any better, I'm sure that having like 50 costumes won't save anyone from being in a group with some ticket buyer (or a bot *coughs*) who will just submit all the other SYS/TS prizes dyed in every possible color lol ALSO that witch hat is probably my fave halloween item that we have so you can count on my votes 👏🏻
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    No ones gonna bring up how annoying it is that the earnables are all just old items color changed and slapped together? Even the hair is just horns slapped on an old one.
    The TS hair too!

That’s the second week in a row Glu used old hair without the colour 🙄🙄 Stop being Lazy and actually make a new item please !!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @VioletDreams Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me. Omg. That show was my childhood ! Did I want a naked mole rat and name it Rufus? Yes, please!
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Johana  said:

Happy Halloween dolls, I hope you scare the f***** s*** out of the TS bots.
    ...So long and goodnight...
    Mcr💔 Love your edit @Johana
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’m pretty sure I’m going to be in the minority, but the TS really aren’t something I want. I like the earnable dress, the earnable hair not so much. So this SYS I’m just gonna play about and see how far I get. 
    I do agree with others that have said to take something that so many people asked for and put it so it’s ridiculously hard to get is crap. The vast majority of players would have been so happy if the items were switched. Happy customers spend more money. It defies belief that Glu still fails to grasp this simple concept.
    I play on iOS
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I do not know if they will understand the last fantasy, is a horsewoman who practices equestrian
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh