🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @MynameisDee82, I don’t have the Dorothy hair, but used a similar hair from the closet with a few basic clothes (sailor girl, lumberjack, young girl, Brittany Spears, farm girl) just to get your imagination started. These are very simple ideas and by no means glamorous.  I also like @ashleydianem idea about using the cash Halloween items in the closet and how @kkh_clarice has dyed a few nice separates to make costumes too. Good luck and have fun with creating your looks! 👻

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Icy, Ivy and Fire the powerpuff girls after meeting the XMen lol 

I LOVE the middle one! Amazing, thank you for the inspo 💚💚💚
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @kkh_clarice Your Poison Ivy look is EVERYTHING 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Is the horn attached to the hair we already got in the wardrobe? I thought we only got the horns so we could use them with any hair we want. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    No ones gonna bring up how annoying it is that the earnables are all just old items color changed and slapped together? Even the hair is just horns slapped on an old one.
    The TS hair too!

OMG yesss I was about to complain I love this hair so much I was hoping they recreat it in our dolls hair colors it's so annoying it's even Halloween item that won't be even useful and it's gonna cost a fortune 🥺
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @MynameisDee82, I don’t have the Dorothy hair, but used a similar hair from the closet with a few basic clothes (sailor girl, lumberjack, young girl, Brittany Spears, farm girl) just to get your imagination started. These are very simple ideas and by no means glamorous.  I also like @ashleydianem idea about using the cash Halloween items in the closet and how @kkh_clarice has dyed a few nice separates to make costumes too. Good luck and have fun with creating your looks! 👻

Thank you! I am not that creative but I will try!!
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Earnables: Love the outfit and the horns. Dislike the hair. We already have them in our closets.

Trendsetters: Once again I love the outfit, I did also like the hair, but saw that we also have that hairstyle already from the post above. I still like the hairstyle because it has halo and you can actually change the hair colour. However Glu should REALLY STOP MAKING THE HAIR DUPES FOR SYS EVENTS as some of us spend our hard earned money for the prizes. Be more creative Jeebus. That copy/paste stuff ain’t cute. 💕🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Lia888 I love your Britney Spears “hit me baby one more time” look!!!
    Can anyone tell that this is Agent Natasha Romanoff? Sleeping while texting. Such a talented spy! 
    @Lia888 I forgot to mention I LOVE your look with the squirrel, so safari/zoo-ish. But I feel a bit sad to be reminded that I DON’T HAVE THAT CUTE FLUFFY SQUISHY SQUIRREL YET!  
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk Kalinda konfirmed previously that the gloves and dress are attached, so my guess is Jessica rabbit is earnables, three items - outfit, microphone stand, hair 
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @AliBryant the purple eyes in this pic worry me though, do we have eyes like this? I’m scared that could be the fourth item. I’m just so afraid to get my hopes up that it’s earnable lol 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @jhabs those are in the closet actually 

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @pilirositolam @AliBryant lol thank you, please disregard me and my paranoia🙈
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I might get in trouble for this one, but I have a feeling that...

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @ashleydianem I love that song. 

Thanks @MynameisDee82, also just let yourself have fun mixing/matching items and changing hair colors, etc. you may just come up with something that’s awesome!

Since I don’t own a lot of full costumes or have glam looks like some of the inspo already posted I’m going to chill and enjoy the ride. I’m already writing off the angel wings too! With it being VIP weekend I may take a couple of spins on the Halloween or Gift boxes to treat myself for missing out on those VS wings!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The angel costume is gorgeous and as much as I would like to have the hair, I just hope I stay in the top 5. I love the genie costume and my doll wears it when it's not Halloween, so I would totally wear the angel costume all the time. The devil costume is cute but I dont love it and I'm not crazy about the horn placement. I'm actually really excited for this SYS (except for the boodbath T$), I can't wait to see how creative everyone gets!

I'm very excited for that Jessica Rabbit costume, crossing my fingers it's earnable! 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    first its kind of a witch
    second its a skeleton
    third its a random one
    4th its how I think royals look
    5th maybe an angel
    6th a gold angel
    7th I thought about a 50's look
    8th a witch
    9th cleopatra's distance cousin 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @AliBryant the purple eyes in this pic worry me though, do we have eyes like this? I’m scared that could be the fourth item. I’m just so afraid to get my hopes up that it’s earnable lol 

The other outfit should be the cat/leopard, right? The hair+ears, the suit and shoes would be three items, so earnables?
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    So excited for this SYS! i won't stress over the items because I can't use them all year round and instead just try to have fun with creative looks. I did a few without using too many Halloween items:
    Here Daenerys in Seaon 1, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Elsa. 

Then Ariel, the Ice Queen, Samurai and that horrible horrible eye makeup I accidentally bought and intend to make to most of. Maybe with the wedding dress it can be like a black swan look  :#

Ok the swan needs some more work lol. The 2nd is Sookie Stackhouse and then Supergirl. 

I'm already having so much fun with this low budget looks.
    Android player, add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @AguadeCoco Kim’s cat costume is from years ago, we never got it in game.

@Svea I love your ideas! Especially scarlet witch is spot on!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg @svea I’m dying over here heading Bill say “sookayyy” in my mind 😂 Love your looks!