Comments

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Happy Halloween everyone!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I don’t have so much items for halloween so, just let wait and see how that will go🤞🏽
    Happy halloween everyone 👻 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen I had to laugh when I saw your Slytherin student, I’m now very busy watching Harry Potter!❤️😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who's as excited as I am?  This is like trick or treating from the comfort of our warm dry homes.  It's awful outside in the NY air.  Rainy and windy,  and I have tons of candy.  ;(  I mean it's better to have too much than too little, but I'm not thinking we'll see a lot in this weather.   Does everyone know what costume they're starting with?  I'm thinking one of our gown costumes.  Now that I know the perfect shoes for the French Revolution dress, I might start with that.  ;)  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut not only the rain will hamper trick or treaters but also I think the threat of the mosquito disease! I saw on the news that some towns are moving their trick or treating times to be earlier to avoid mosquitoes at dusk
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Happy Halloween everyone! I think I won’t be able to make to top 5 this week bc I’m probably super drunk tonight bc halloween parteyyyy! 🧡🎉

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

Have a toast for my @CryingKim   specifically, a HarveyWallbanger if you don't mind.  It's my fave drink, and I'll hoist one for you if you do the same doll. 
    In fact, here's a HarveyW cake.
    Happy Halloween to all the Dolls.  We're going to Rock this Event!  If you find you've been the victim of Drunk Dressing, show us those dolls and how many points they earned.  lol.  (I promise not to be too loud tomorrow)
    The 1st year we were married, the garden apartment building had just been totally renovated and we were all new.  So the building of 12 apartments about half of us got dressed, got drunk and stormed the whole complex trick or treating.  Ahhh, good times.  I dressed as a nun.  A nun with a flask.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Penny Wise is ready
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Happy Halloween everyone!! We celebrated Halloween last weekend and we went trick or treating with the kids. They were dressed as Harry Potters, my husband as the Joker and I as Harley Quinn, we had such a great time!

I can't wait for the event to start, I own most of the Halloween costumes, so my doll is going all out!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    The only creative costume that I can think of is Willy Wonka 😂😅
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i dont feel like buying the halloween boxes since it wont be really useful after halloween, and i feel like im wasting my kstars. but like, i probably will end up with 2 votes because i dont have any full costumes
    uh hi
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm going to run out of costumes really quickly. Can I just do the goth theme again for most of this and just use the vampire lips/teeth more often? I was dreading this theme since it's not like I have a lot to choose from and I don't want to spend on Halloween boxes when I want to get stuff during the Black Friday sale.
    Platform: Android

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Personally I think this is going to be a chill SYS for me. I’m not crazy about any of the prizes, and I don’t have many costumes/ideas anyways. I’d definitely rather save my stars to buy something worth it during BF.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    simoon said:
    i dont feel like buying the halloween boxes since it wont be really useful after halloween, and i feel like im wasting my kstars. but like, i probably will end up with 2 votes because i dont have any full costumes
    Yeah I feel like it's useless to spend k-stars for outfits that you will only wear once a year. Maybe twice if there is a specific SYS.

It's going to be a chill SYS for me as I'm not too crazy about the prizes. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Halloween! 

Android

Do you think witch will be against witch, pirate against pirate?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The last week it's been a nightmare, I don't know which kind of looks I'll submit, I don't even know if I'll start the event three- four hour later or tomorrow morning... but I know for sure that I'll copy some of your beautiful looks when my Halloween costumes will be locked 😅😂
    Android
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I think I’m gonna use my hair color during this event... I’m scared that my votes will go down but I think I’ll try.. what do you think?
    agree -> red hair
    like -> go blonde
    I’d say it depends on the outfits you’re wearing. Different hair colors will compliment certain outfits.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @ellyelephant I agree😊 and about the kstars it happened to me but I usually get 1
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i'm already competing against a guy who will probably buy tickets to get stars and nobody will get the ts hair

• katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

IOS