Game Center update??

PeachieBaePeachieBae Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited October 2019 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hey guys, so the new iOS update says I can add friends but I’m unable to send any requests. I wonder if anybody else has this issue. My ID is Peachiebae so can someone add me instead?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Apple stopped Apple stopped supporting Game Center with iOS 9 (or !0). If you want to add friends you have to add their Facebook ID and they add yours. you can post your ID in the Gifting & Friends section. But you have to use your fb account to add friends.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeachieBaePeachieBae Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @kokokokonut Yeah I heard about that. But now you can actually add people from your contacts, I just sent my friend a request and he got automatically added! It’s just that you can’t add people through their GC ID
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    @PeachieBae thanks for the info! I don’t use FB and it’s sucked that gamecenter hasn’t had any way of connecting players for years (until now, I guess). Good to know! PM me if you want my number :) 
  • PeachieBaePeachieBae Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Glad I could help @KKH_Jenny! Just be sure that your device is updated! I think the latest one is iOS 13.2. 
  • Nusyakosile_Nusyakosile_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi guys I’m new here.. I need friends on my kk:h please pm if you want my number 😞🥺
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Can someone explain how i add friends because i never did and i could use it rn 😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @beba13 if you go to settings and then click on Game Center you can add friends through there
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒