🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 11/01/19 Let's Welcome November with a VIP!

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I haven't been getting calls from Maria for luxe goals, does anyone know if that has something to do with me having a lot of undone tasks?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    dpeters said:
    I haven't been getting calls from Maria for luxe goals, does anyone know if that has something to do with me having a lot of undone tasks?
    no. all my tasks are done and Maria doesn't like calling me as much either. It's weird, sometimes I'll get call after call after call and it's like girl, I'm not spending 60 Kstars on a bench in a room of a house I never go to just to get 5 Kstars back. And then she just won't call at all for days, like *sniff* I'M SORRY! IT WAS A NICE BENCH BUT BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING!

anyway, psyched! about the earnables. Def going to the dress. I have a kinda sorta hair that could be a dupe, but it may all depend on the Halloween boxes and how many it takes to get the butterflies.

ALSO! Double star rewards are going on now. I so miss when IOS users got games on that *sobs*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    So happy Jessica Rabbit is the earnable! I'm definitely going to the dress, I'm still debating if I need the hair or not.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @KaylaJ lol thanks for the answer! I was starting to feel neglected by Maria because she used to call at least twice a day, guess she got tired of me being cheap :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I can’t 🙃
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    I've been pretty lucky so far! In my free box I got energy but in my first paid box I got the dress! Then I bought some Halloween boxes and, after some useless items, I got the cinderella dress!! I'm so so happy!! Now I'm 195 stars away form the earnable hair, I want to earn some stars back and then decide if go for it. 

Android
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I just spent 120 Kstars for 10 black dyes and a weird purse 😊 and there was no hair colour in any of my boxes and that's the reason i was opening them. I honestly wanna cry- I have nothing from this event and I won't be able to buy much during black friday.
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I got the hair in my free box! Im lucky that I picked a gb item because there were only two of them I’m my gb.
    Playing on IOS.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Really?? 50% energy?
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I'm sorry for an offtopic, but has anyone done this offer? I need Kstars and I'm afraid that it will take more than just $1..
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    edited November 2019

Well, I couldn’t capture the mic stand in the photo booth so here is my doll strolling on the streets with a mic. 💁🏻‍♀️

For this event, I opened 2 extra gift boxes and first one was the hair color which seems to be too yellow for me and the second one was the dress! ♥️ To complete 300 stars (because the earnable hair wasn’t worth for 500 stars) I bought the lion in Dubai house, the iguana(?) in Santa Barbara, the handheld coffee, Korkov shopping bags and turquoise eye color! This has been a very fruitful VIP event for me. ♥️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    So it's lookin like an only 2 item GB this week. Again.
    Image result for wendy williams
    Totally not done on purpose to make people chase. Totally.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I got lucky and picked the dress in my free box! But there were only two items in my palette...
    I only bought an eyeshadow and nail color to spend 20 kstars.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

What is this palette? just one item? what a joke. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Sarahardey the earrings are part of the outfit!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Gift box items: earrings and hat. Gone for a singing widow look 🤷🏻‍♀️🙈
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited November 2019
    This is going to be a big rant but whatever, I really don’t care anymore. And it will have grammar mistakes because I’ really really mad.

What the **** is this!!! I have never ever been so furious I’m right now. The first thing I got was that red DAILY BOX DRESS. It was my free box. Because I really loved this weekends GB items, I wanted to try again. Then I got the UGLIEST DAILY BOX item I have ever seen! For real that jumpsuit is the most horrendous item in this game. And my palette had only 3 gb items but 4 DAILY BOX ITEMS!!! This should be illegal! 
    After opening few halloween boxes and only gotting ugly hair and dress, I opened few gbs. I paid 80 kstars and got 2 ENERGY. After that I opened fre halloween boxes but I didn’t get anything what I wanted. Then I had 110 kstars left to spend so I could get the earnable hair. I bought 3 gift boxes. My palette had 4 ENERGYS, 2 gb items and 2 daily box items!! So I opened three boxes and got 2 energy again and the gb hair. So I wasted 260 kstars on these boxes and the only thing I got was the hair! I was so furious that I forgot to take a picture of it. For real Glu, do you think this is okay!!??!!? My first palette had 4 daily box items and the last palette had 4 energys, while there should have always been 4 gb items!!!! I HATE THIS GAME.
    I have been thinking about quitting so long and this is the last drop. This game isn’t funny anymore, it’s only frustrating and unfair! I’m so upset and disappointed. But that only shows that this is the right time to stop playing this game.
  • kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    At least I didn’t get the bikini I guess🙃
    Also, I’m only 5 kstars off the mic stand, anyone know the cheapest kstar item in the closet? Find it really hard to earn kstars.
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @kimmkkh You can buy an eye color maybe? They’re for 10 k-stars.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @kimmkkh I think the first time you buy a lip or nail color it’s 10 stars. Eye colors are also 10 stars! And then there are a couple of accessories that are 15
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kimmkkhkimmkkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @Basak @Areys okay thanks, hopefully I can get 10kstars. I’ll be watching a lot of free videos!
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts

Seriously?!😑😑😑😑😑😑
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I dont really want the mic but that plus the earnable hair from last SYS makes me think a vintage 1920s/30s SYS could come soon..
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love everything today. But by the time the weekend is over I will be so tired of 3 hour Bel Air reality shows........but that will mean more stars for next month's Black Friday. Every 19 energy can turn into a Star. I think we need a good tapping song. Anyone got one?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    This is my palette, I’ve been playing since day 1

This is my little sister, who have only played for about a year

Only two items, its so unfair! Ofc she is thinking about quitting the game when our games are so uneven and unfair. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GLU @KalindaKing
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds