🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 11/01/19 Let's Welcome November with a VIP!

Comments

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Both boxes I’ve opened have been half energy.

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Of course, no hair color ):

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Ugh, I tried again, so close to the hair color, I want it 😂 now, I’m able to dress up as Gaga! Do you think I should submit it?

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    So, yesterday I said I wanted the hair color.  Guess what? No hair color on my palette! Only 2 items.  I at least got the dress (was so close to getting energy) 

So far I have only purchased this puppy.  I got exactly to the microphone.  Let’s see if I can control myself and not spend anymore k stars.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    First box: K-Stars
    Second box: Energy 
    Also opened a Halloween box: rather plain shoes
    I opened a Halloween box yesterday too and got: rather plain shoes

The lesson is, never try.
    This has been my most successful chase ever! 🥳 I’m happy because it seems that I won’t even be getting the angel costume 🥺

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    First palette went Energy - Dye - Hair

Then I asked my BF to pick for me and it went Energy - Dye - Dress

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Butterflies were of course in the last box. Gonna get the earnable hair since I'm 5 Kstars away but don't know what I'm gonna spend on yet. Also my gb was dye....again.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I can't believe my luck! I had already decided to spend all my VIP kstars chasing all the GB items and I didn't have to chase for so long

Free box was black dye

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got the earings on my free GB!!
    (Yes i had the 4 itens BUT im glad i dodged the other 4 slots cuz they werent good at all)!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

I made 2 great picks on two awful pallets. Only 2 items in both. Opened two boxes (1 free) and bought the clutch pose. I’m done, my poor kstars. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I got the black dye in my free box, then decided to chase the Lady Gaga outfit and after 65444556 boxes of daily day items I got everything. Also bought the bundle! 💖 

The Jessica Rabbit dress is Gorgeous! I love the sparkly animation and the accents of pink. 🥰🌸💖
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure where to ask this, but does anyone know if the fish tank in the trophy room gives you energy, xp etc.? I'm thinking about buying it!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the earrings on my freebie. Bought the dragon so am up to the mike, debating if I really want the rest of the outfit or if I’m just a bit caught up with the fact it’s Jessica Rabbit.

I play on iOS
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    Guys!! How do you reach top 1 reality show fastest??? 😂

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I got dyes again... like 3 or 4 weeks in a row
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

My free box was energy. And as I wanted the hair color I opened three more boxes!
    I think I'm going to finish this event because I love EVERYTHING
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure where to ask this, but does anyone know if the fish tank in the trophy room gives you energy, xp etc.? I'm thinking about buying it!
    Yes ma'am and it's pretty and easy to get to when doing Bel Air reality shows!

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Yes ma'am and it's pretty and easy to get to when doing Bel Air reality shows!
    Thank you! I love it
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the hair color in my palette. I don't notice much a difference between it and the SYS color we got. Both look horrible with my doll's skin tone (too matchy) so I changed that but now everything looks weird 😩 and I'm being dramatic. I opened kollections to get up to the earnable dress which I LOVE. Got kash 3/5 collection boxes that I opened 😩 but on the plus side those prizes are now out of the way for next time. I'm not a huge fan of the microphone? It's a really bizarre "handheld" for me. Like cute for a photobooth snap but...?
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I really love everything we got this weekend. I got hair color in my free box and then after a short chase I got the rest of the items. I wasn’t a fan of the GB earrings at first, because they’re too big and chunky for my taste, but they compliment the GB hat nicely. My fave items are probably FG hair and earnables!

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    This is beyond frustrating. 4 daily box items??? I almost got the urge to chase but making us waste k stars seems like the point now. 

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box and opened another gift box and immediately got the hair. I'm SOOOO happy!!!! I can't keep myself from smiling 😍😍 Here's my free box:

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh looks okay with sneakers! 😂
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    My most successful chase ever, I’m so happy!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Are hair colors half off on black Friday, too? I can't remember...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I have 30 kstars to go so I can get the earnable hair and I don't know what to buy. Can you dolls help me decide?
    Agree - magic wand from the kloset 30 kstars
    Like - pearls from the kloset 45 kstars
    Lol - one more Halloween box (I haven't gotten any of the items I wanted) 45 kstars
    Thanks!!!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I opened an Halloween box and got this cutie

and then my super lucky pick in my freebie, the thing I wanted the most, the stunning black dress so even if I like the other gb I’m not gonna chase them

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Well VIP went fast 😂
    - spent 90 to get 80 back in this kollection

- opened some boxes ... I wanted the hair color mostly but I’m not mad about anything except the energy

I didn’t expect to get all the way to the dress but I’m happy I did, she’s cute!