🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First four looks. Bought the dragon for VIP, wasn’t sure which dress to use so dyed one blue as a sort of budget Daenerys. It was only after I entered that I remembered the “naked” outfit from April fools and Dany coming out of the flames. So if anyone sees naked Daenerys in about an hour, it’s me!

I play on iOS
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @beachespeaches you’re in my TS group :) too bad we have a TB. I noticed she shot up like 100 more points even though she’s still in the swimsuit... 🙄

edit: aaaand we have another that came outta nowhere...
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    CryingKim said:

I wish those items with day and night icons would have an animation effect in the voting booth or SYS in general just like those other items with animation effects. 
    I was like "where is the magic???" when I saw those items without the effect.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, my looks are tanking. Even the witch outfit which I had seen as the popular pick scored low for me. I really don't care about the last earnable but I'm stressed I won't make it to top 5

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen definitely Elle Woods!

@ssarahtonin your Indiana Jones look is fantastic!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm currently in 14th place in my TS
    That's right, FOURTEENTH
    There are no ticketbuyers in my group, I'm just bombing hard at this SYS
    hackers can burn in hell
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I started more than 10h late because I am not feeling well and was sleeping the whole day when the SYS started. Then now I wont be able to even get number 5 because of the first place now already have more than 500 points lol. I have to gently remind myself that this is just a game and I shouldn’t really stress about it. 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

If you’re in my T$ I feel for you. The top 3 are hundreds of points ahead. I’m in 6th place. It took me 20 minutes to get McDonald’s today. I’m done. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Yayyy congrats on your scores, I love all your outfits too! 💚💚💚💚
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I started more than 10h late because I am not feeling and was sleeping the whole day when the SYS started. Then now I wont be able to even get number 5 because of the first place now already have more than 500 points lol. I have to gently remind myself that this is just a game and I shouldn’t really stress about it. 
    It's just colorful pixels on a screen. I have to remind myself about that when I get frustrated with the game. Remember, it's just colorful pixels on a screen.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I’m currently #1 on my Trendsetters list. Not keeping my hopes high because as always, when we enter our last hours, there’s always a ticketbuyer jumping out of nowhere.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I'm actually shocked at how well I'm doing for this SYS. I know this is not the best outfit compared to the dolls here, it's literally just a dress with a witch hat and a chandelier but it got me 51 votes. I'm just using this dress over and over since the beginning of the event. I just feel like you have to submit what the voters really want instead of what YOU want. It took me a lot of SYS's to notice it 🙄

Anyway, if you have this dress I would suggest to submit it as much as you can! 😊
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm doing unusually well! But now there's not one but two ticket buyers!!!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

So the voters apparently don’t like Jessica rabbit lol 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Yikes, I’m just a typical creeper checking out everything every week during the SYS, but never have I witnessed this..... and I’ll throw myself under the bus to say that I’ve purchased tickets but this is extreme, it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet!
    This is insane...
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    My scores have all been just fine, but my entire TS is FILLED with TBs so im in 6th even though my average score is 44 (I’m 5 points from the earnable dress as of look 5). Really frustrating. 

I know my lowest score (40) was my own fault because everyone obviously associates Cinderella with an updo; I just didn’t care because it’s my first time to have a half ponytail in the game and I’m OBSESSED hah.

I love this theme and I’d easily do 30 looks for fun, but it’s so discouraging to never see your efforts and high scores lead to anything due to the TBs. 
    @evilhag I specifically remember voting for your “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” look because it’s one of the best ones I’ve seen so far (most of us, myself included, are just using ready made costumes rather than actually MAKING them with items from our kloset, which is way harder since you need creativity for the latter). 

So please don’t give up, because i love your looks and we need more of them in the booth! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I swear to god... I now wish i had the bagpack so i could do a Dora The Explorer Look!!!
    Im sooo ready to go down the low budget costumes route!!! I dont care if i flop or not..... Since i dont celebrate Halloween im ok with flopping this time around and just have fun!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @MarianiPoizen I love all your recreations, I recognized “Sk8r Boi” IMMEDIATELY haha. I’ll definitely vote for you if I see your doll! 
    @MarianiPoizen LOL I’m attempting a Beyonce look due to the awesome inspo you provided, but am failing miserably. 😂

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this actually look like the queen B? 😊 Too bad we didn’t get a glass of lemonade rather than a mojito for a handheld, lol. 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yikes, I’m just a typical creeper checking out everything every week during the SYS, but never have I witnessed this..... and I’ll throw myself under the bus to say that I’ve purchased tickets but this is extreme, it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet!
    They have literally completed two sys per person. The hair is not that great, the halo alone sure. The halo and hair...not so much
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    KKH_Jenny said:
    @MarianiPoizen LOL I’m attempting a Beyonce look due to the awesome inspo you provided, but am failing miserably. 😂

Does anyone have any suggestions for how to make this actually look like the queen B? 😊 Too bad we didn’t get a glass of lemonade rather than a mojito for a handheld, lol. 
    I would do blonde hair lol. Also do you have the sparkle aura?
    @ohsoglam Thanks, I’ll change the color! Maybe I’ll just experiment with all of them, It actually started off blonde-brown, but unfortunately given the limitations in actual skin tones in the game (as opposed to shades, although there could be more for sure) they were clashing kinda badly. 

And I don’t, unfortunately. :( I really wish it was available for diamonds. 
  • ohsoglamohsoglam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My first three looks. I’m doing okay this challenge even with the glove glitch lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My groups are pretty chill, but the sleepers are the worst.  You have no idea that they'll strike.  I like the ones that let you know what you're up against but those scores are absolutely wacko.  (and I know wacko)  At this point, make sure you're getting the outfit, and then when you wear it, you wear your most favorite hair. And you'll look absolutely fabulous.  <3  @JaelynJax and welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary