🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 11/01/19 Let's Welcome November with a VIP!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want the earnables but I know come black friday i’ll hate myself for spending all my stars. Next year savings starts early.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited November 2019
    It happened😍😍 I have been wanting this dress all month and I finally got it! For anyone else thinking of chasing it, it took me 9 boxes to reach it. I was missing 44 items at the start of my chase and I opened 6 palettes. The first 4 I opened 1 box, the 5th I opened 4 boxes and the 6th I opened the dress. The dress was in every single palette I opened so I always had a 1/8 chance of choosing it!! 

Edit to say: for anyone thinking of chasing the butterflies, they were not in any of my palettes! 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    So I bought a weekend giftbox to get the earnable box, and I ended up choosing a red daily gb jumpsuit. Wasn’t too happy about that AT ALL.
    However in my free box I picked the hair colour. It’s what I wanted the most from the items but now that I see it on my doll I don’t know how I feel about it.
    I will say that in the box that I purchased for 40 stars, all 4 items were in it.
    In my free box, all 4 items were not. 
    Just something I noticed and thought was interesting.
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing will the butterfly aura ever be available for diamonds or only in the Halloween boxes  
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Here’s my doll with her new hair colour. I think I have to play around a bit and see which hairstyles look best with it but I’m glad I have it since I don’t have any other colours similar to it. I also bought the lip colour to get the microphone :)
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I really wanted the earrings and the Gaga dress but knowing my luck and seeing so many dolls having basic items from free boxes is what keeps me away from spending 40 k-stars. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got the hair with the veil in my free box and I really want the dress. I have opened up 3 gift boxes and I keep getting dye and daily box clothing :( I don’t have any stars left so I guess I won’t get the dress unfortunately (I forgot to take a picture of the last box)

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I couldn’t stop my fingers, I finished the event buying Halloween boxes because there were things I really wanted

I got somethings from my wishlist and somethings I didn’t wanted... but I’m happy I did it even if I didn’t get the 2 things I wanted the most: the black dress and the aura 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

I wish Glu would change this gift box system because it is disappointing to spend so many Kstars only to get dyes and daily box items.

All of my boxes had only 2 gift box items but 4 daily box items! I wish these gift boxes were like the Halloween boxes where you are guaranteed to get some sort of special clothing. Or just less daily box items would be an improvement 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    😭😭😭
    Stefani_H said:
    julia19 said:
    I wish Glu would change this gift box system because it is disappointing to spend so many Kstars only to get dyes and daily box items.

All of my boxes had only 2 gift box items but 4 daily box items! I wish these gift boxes were like the Halloween boxes where you are guaranteed to get some sort of special clothing. Or just less daily box items would be an improvement 
    I know that this would be too good to be true but we should only have 4 boxes with all the items. We could at least be guaranteed to have one of them and this won't feel like a waste of k-stars.

Or, keep the usual 8 boxes but please, get rid of the energy, dyes and basic clothes. Replace it with k-stars or I don't know ? Old SYS items ? Old Kollections items ? Old GB events ? Again, this would be too generous of Glu to do that but it's so frustrating to spend 40 k-stars and ending up having energy or free box clothes.
    I agree! It would be nice to have old gift box items instead of random daily box items and dyes. I love the gift box items this weekend but I already spent so many stars chasing the dress and it’s just not worth it to keep opening boxes just to get random daily box items 
    I only need to spend 5 more kstars until I finish the event but I have 350 stars left so should I open more Halloween boxes 😬😬 I REALLY want the butterfly aura and matching dress and I dunno what to do 😬😬 Please give advice 
    Abbeymae said:
    @KalindaKing will the butterfly aura ever be available for diamonds or only in the Halloween boxes  
    @KalindaKing please respond this is very urgent 🙏🙏
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    I only need to spend 5 more kstars until I finish the event but I have 350 stars left so should I open more Halloween boxes 😬😬 I REALLY want the butterfly aura and matching dress and I dunno what to do 😬😬 Please give advice 
    I mean u could give it a try?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Think about what will make you happier?  And, if you grind you can earn back a whole bunch of stars.....just do the 3 hour reality shows at the bel air house.  Good luck whatever you decide.  :)@Abbeymae
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    First gift box was energy

Being optimistic I decided to open another box...and you guessed it...ENERGY again. The pallet did contain all items, although I didn’t get the pic.

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Abbeymae if you’re going to try now is def the time to do it! You can earn back a ton of stars this weekend!
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2019
    As a big fan of Gaga I really wanted the dress so I decided to try, I bought my first box and I got 40 k-stars so I decided to open another one and got this ugly top... At least I gained back my 40 k-stars but can we just talk about the fact that the box only got 2 items??????

I let my boyfriend open the free box for me and he got me the dress, I'm happy to have it but this is unfair. 40 k-stars for 2 items only ?

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

jhabs said:
    @Abbeymae if you’re going to try now is def the time to do it! You can earn back a ton of stars this weekend!
    If I get another 10 I can open up 8 more but the things I would want haven’t been in any of my pallets so far 😢
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @KalindaKing

why do I have this instead in the gorgeous FashionGoals which I want to buy so badly??? 

Can anybody else answer this 😭😭 I want my FashionGoals 😤😪
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have another Offer PLUS the current offer.  Have you slowly tapped through all the bullhorn screens?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I just noticed I don’t have the FashionGoal either but I do have a shop my closet offer. I did have the fashion goal earlier before I went to work though
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Hey Dolls, I have a quick question. I'm thinking of buying some hair colours for VIP event. But as it is Black Friday soon, I'm wondering if they will be reduced then along with other closet items, bc then I would rather buy other clothes now. 

Does anyone know? 
    Android player, add me here
    I have another Offer PLUS the current offer.  Have you slowly tapped through all the bullhorn screens?
    Yes, I tried that multiple times, nada. I’m losing my mind over this 😭
    JaelynJax said:
    I just noticed I don’t have the FashionGoal either but I do have a shop my closet offer. I did have the fashion goal earlier before I went to work though
    Me too! I don’t understand what happened, one second it’s there the next it’s not. Such a tease 😤
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Guys which gig is the 1 hour or the shortest one that allows us to win k star?