🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Sweetstephy thanks for the heads up! I'm basically prepared for that tbh; my TS top 5 is all ticket buyers so I'm really not caring (anymore), lmao. 
  • SamesterSamester Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited November 2019

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny What a horrible TS group, hope some of the ticket buyers chill, so legit dolls like u have a better chance to win top 5. Wishing you good luck doll 🍀🍀💚💚
    IOS doll 💞

@Sweetstephy Thank you! ❤️ Good luck to u as well!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Sweetstephy @KKH_Jenny I tried a scary willow look too! it’s been my lowest score lol

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I think this is my highest score ever. I figured out what voters really want to see and the combo sexy witch with a broom/chandelier seems to work 🤷‍♀️

It's not very creative and my looks are kind of repetitive since the beginning but not gonna complain about it. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Stefani_H yeah, I figured that out too! I already planned 10 looks using that hat and a black gown 😂
    I submitted a really similar look before, I’m catching up from my incredibly awful scores at the beginning, from a 39 average I have a 45.3 now

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    #3 is the first ticket buyer, whom #2 overtook, whom #1 overtook.

PM to add
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Ohh okay didnt expect THAT much... Glu your system are broken. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    @Sweetstephy @KKH_Jenny I tried a scary willow look too! it’s been my lowest score lol

I only got 22 votes for this look. 😂😂💔
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • BooshBoosh Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2019

I found this girl while voting with the genie costume hair, how is it possible?

She must have been wearing the outfit in-game. I noticed that when my doll was wearing the outfit bundle before I created my look, the hair stayed but the outfit wasn’t there. Not sure if that’s just a glitch or a loophole...
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm seriously surprised the icy look got 53 points, I wasn't feeling that hair at all
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Has anyone submitted a Kylie inspired purple look?
    Is it worthwhile? 

@mikaylachimo @KimsBestie Hahah and here I thought I was super original 😂 I guess I should just be grateful that at least three other people in the world have the same sense of humor as me. I actually love your secret evil(er) Willow look! 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    the ticket buyer on my group went from 999 to 1100 points without changing outfits... is that possible? i’m baffled
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @RedVelvet sometimes when someone submits several tickets in a row in a short span of time, that player’s appearance syncs up with the last look they submitted. Meanwhile, all the looks are gathering votes. It seems like dark magic sometimes, but it’s just a syncing issue.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Welp, there goes the number one spot...again! I had been number one until tonight! I would like to thank [redacted] for snagging the number one spot. Well deserved! 🙄🙄🙄 

Hey Glu, here’s a suggestion—oh wait...

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @Rikk oh okay lol thanks for clarifying, i thought maybe it was a h*cker or something 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    OMG I hate myself! 😭 I thought I submitted my #5 look earlier and when I opened my game, my scores didn’t changed so I thought it was just a glitch but it was not! I really did forgot to submit my #5 look. Now I’m from 3rd place to the 12th place. 😭😭 Good bye angel outfit 😭😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    There's a girl in my TS group that bought tickets to stay as no. 3 (I was third, she was forth) I dont get why? I mean if you are going to use tickets wouldnt be better to use them to get 1st? There's no much difference between the prizes you get as  4th and 3rd 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Earlier submission 

And my submission that just got done, got lucky and won the dress earlier

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

My best scored looks so far! 

@ka@KaylaJ yes submit the Hermonie look! And your looks are so fabulous 😍😍
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Can someone pretty please teach me how to turn off / get rid of the spiders and pumpkins decorations in the Bel Air house (the foyer, the first room when you enter?). It’s not Halloween anymore, and it’s been driving me nuts for weeks. 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    These are the only sort of looks working for me... all my costume looks like little red riding hood pirate etc are tanking at 40-45 votes. 

Anyway, I entered trendsetters a few hours late and am in a non ticket buyer group... for now. Cross your fingers for me. I’ve been bouncing around the top 3 so far. I love the prizes this week but I don’t see how I’m going to get much use out of them but they are still too gorgeous to not have!!!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Looks 1-7
  • tilly2tilly2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Thank you @charlottegold and @Scarletkkh for the inspo! Best score in this SYS yet  
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @tilly2 I love love your look. I voted for you 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So this is my TS group... her looks are at least good though. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    kayayem said:
    Can someone pretty please teach me how to turn off / get rid of the spiders and pumpkins decorations in the Bel Air house (the foyer, the first room when you enter?). It’s not Halloween anymore, and it’s been driving me nuts for weeks. 

Unfortunately once they are out they stay until the update, so Monday or Tuesday most likely!
    iOS