🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 11/01/19 Let's Welcome November with a VIP!

Comments

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Hey guys, can someone tell me how many k stars you need to spend to get to each prize? I know it's the same for every vip event but I think it's been years since I've gotten more than the first prize and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to get the microphone with black friday coming up
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @KatWalker 15 > 50 > 300 > 500
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @pilirositolam awesome, thanks so much!
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    LaLaLola said:
    @KalindaKing

why do I have this instead in the gorgeous FashionGoals which I want to buy so badly??? 

Can anybody else answer this 😭😭 I want my FashionGoals 😤😪

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    🍀 🥰 
    In love with everything from this Vip ♥️🤩

IOS doll 💞

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for telling us that #FASHIONGOALS became unavailable. It's back in the game now. Have a good weekend! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

!!! I earned enough stars to buy a new box and I was so nervous I kept my eyes closed for like five extra seconds 😂 I love this color and would have been so sad to miss it.

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for telling us that #FASHIONGOALS became unavailable. It's back in the game now. Have a good weekend! 
    Edit: Never mind. Thank you! Thank you! Thank youuuuuuu! 

Could not have been happier 😍🥰💗
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    😱 oMg! It’s soooo good @Naimonster! Thank you for doing this fun edit! Happy Halloween 👻❤️

and I wonder who will be the first to guess mine? I think it’s pretty obvious but.. 🤷‍♀️🤪
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    lovely picture @Naimonster
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I love everything 😍

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited November 2019
    You had plenty money 1922
    You let other women make a fool of you
    Why don't you do right, like some other men do?
    Get out of here and get me some money too...

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks for the pic @Naimonster, it came out awesome!! 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Naimonster ahhh this turned out absolutely amazing, thank you so much for having my doll be a part of it!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I’ve saved up about 230 k stars for Black Friday and now I have only 23 k stats! 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019
    oh @Naimonster i love the details you added like my stitches! <3

perhaps next year we should have bloody knives like you gave @haftime , I could go as Dr Giggles

Also, I watch Death Becomes Her whenever it is on TV and my mother said if I had gotten any of the earnables, I could go as the girls at the end

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Of course my free box was that ugly red dress. I also opened a Halloween box and got the queen of hearts dress. This weekend sucks lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!

Couldn’t see myself having much use for this hair but I kinda dig it
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas, apologies if this has already been asked but any reason the mike from the vip event can’t be used with auras? It would have been perfect with the music or glitter aura. I’m so bummed!
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    kadamisia said:

I'm sorry for an offtopic, but has anyone done this offer? I need Kstars and I'm afraid that it will take more than just $1..
    I’d like to know that too. Maybe there’s someone who done this offer?
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonster LOVE!!

@jaeann

DUH!
    iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Here’s what happens when I try to take a pic with the mic stand 🙄🙄 

Can you please fix this?

Edit: nvm I give up

iOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I got energy in my free box, decided to take a chance on winning the black dress and got energy... AGAIN! This is why I never spend my K-stars on opening boxes 😡 I was going to chase but was so off put by getting energy AGAIN that I decided to save my k stars for black friday. So disappointing, I really wanted the dress. 
    - Emmy
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I got energy in my free box, decided to take a chance on winning the black dress and got energy... AGAIN! This is why I never spend my K-stars on opening boxes 😡 I was going to chase but was so off put by getting energy AGAIN that I decided to save my k stars for black friday. So disappointing, I really wanted the dress. 
    I never spend stars to open boxes for the same reason. My palettes always suck 😂

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    rawaan said: 
    Bear_KKH said:
    I never spend stars to open boxes for the same reason. My palettes always suck 😂

I did it against my better judgement 🤦🏻‍♀️ I was only 30 stars away from the Jessica rabbit dress so I figured I'd try my luck but should have known better. I always get energy in the boxes, every time not even exaggerating. If I didn't witness other dolls in this forum winning items, I'd swear it was rigged. But I just choose lousy boxes 😂
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I let my niece style my doll and she was like “why are all the eyebrows so ugly?”  😂 

I guess I will be shopping for new brows next vip 
    IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you @Naimonster! ♥ The monster gathering was awesome, we drank wine, beer, poisoned champagne and blood
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I opened 6 halloween boxes and although I'm happy with my picks I didn't get any of the fairy costume items I wanted.
    This is what I got

I'm fighting the need of opening another box by telling myself there are more items I don't want than items I actually love lol 
    I also opened five gift boxes and bought the magic wand spending exactly 500 kstars. I'm ready to save for BF!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere