šŸ—³ļøšŸŽƒSYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! šŸ‘»šŸ¦‡

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    (Not exactly SYS related, but this doll is on my TS group)
    Can someone please tell me where the eyes are from? So beautiful!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Accalia they are Mario eyes that were offered in a bundle (had to pay real money for them, they came with the other 2 Mario eyes)

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited November 2019

Looks 5 - 8! I didnā€™t mean to put into in a quote box haha. Iā€™m gonna start doing black costumes, those seem to score better for me!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @beachespeaches your look #7 rocks big timeĀ 
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    ciarax said:
    @Rikk Itā€™s hard to keep up with both games actually. šŸ˜­Ā 

Oop! He jumped to 20. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Damn Jaileene rlly wants that outfitĀ 
    šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Sophia101 said:
    Yassss 2nd place!! Gonna keep submitting outfits to reach 1st place. Wish me luck! ā™„ļøĀ 
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2019

My best scored looks so far!Ā 

@ka@KaylaJ yes submit the Hermonie look! And your looks are so fabulous šŸ˜šŸ˜
    Thank you love! I love your looks as well and hope you don't mind I took inspo from your beautiful tooth fairy look

#10 is @LindaVB , loved the usage of the necklace and several people are inspo behind 11 with that gold purse.

Throw away the insanity of the TS and I'm really having a nice time seeing all the looks and the creativity of people.

Also @AmandaMKKH I've seen a few Korkov heads, including a naked one, and while they're not always the fav, they get my vote
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2019
    next time something questionable pops up, please message me Dolls. Ā  <3
    aanf please refrain from talking about cheating. tyĀ 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    @Accalia they are Mario eyes that were offered in a bundle (had to pay real money for them, they came with the other 2 Mario eyes)

@Smuckies thank you! They're so beautiful,I'll probably buy them if I have the opportunity.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Silz1217
    You are soooo creative! Iā€™m super impressed with all the costumes you created. Ā My favorite is Daphne.Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Finally, the devil inside me came out to play šŸ˜ˆ
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    So to me, ticket buying is ticket buying no matter when you buy your tickets, you're giving Glu your money for something seemingly most claim to be unfair. I don't buy tickets & don't ever plan on it because I feel it encourages things to stay as they are & I would like to see TS changed.

That being said, I'd like to note that while there are MANY ticket buyers out there... sometimes someone you think is a ticket buyer may not be. So when you buy your tickets at the end to try to take back a first place or beat someone out, you may be taking it from a non-buyer who earned great scores... making you the ticket buyer in your group stealing a place. I say this just to make some think a little more before making their hasty purchases.

I myself have been accused in this forum on multiple occasions of being a ticket buyer in my groups when I have never been. It's been inferred at least three times. People have noted in the forum that they beat ticket buyers in their group when they were referring to one of my dolls getting good scores. I've seen some of those dolls buy tickets themselves to beat others in our groups & pretend that they didn't in the forum. It's a touchy issue, so I get it.

I usually don't get to submit my outfits right when they become available to me because of work & other things, so sometimes my looks aren't put in until later within the timed windows allowed. I've also gotten crap scores at the beginnings of SYS events but then gotten amazing scores later & have caught up to the top dolls. So just keep that in consideration as you assume all these players have purchased tickets to beat you. I know many times it IS the case, but sometimes it isn't. And while I won't be feeding the machine on this event, I know others will & that's up to them. Just wanted to put it out there to make sure you actually have a ticket buyer before assuming.

Other than that, I love halloween & halloween things, so I am really enjoying this SYS. I won't be holding my breath for the top prize but hope to stay in top 5. I also believe a couple dolls in my game to be ticket buyers as their points are far higher than the rest so we'll see which one of them prevails... or if someone else appears. I feel like this event will get crazy in the end. Hope everyone had a nice halloween! šŸ‘»šŸŽƒā˜ ļø
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Accalia Ooo thatā€™s my doll šŸ˜† ā¤ļø. I also hope you get the eyes girl, there honestly my favorite ā˜ŗļø
    IOS doll šŸ’ž

• Sophia101Sophia101 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @jaeann @Smuckies @ciarax why are you guys coming at me?? I only posted those pictures to show my sys results, and I didnā€™t mean to sabotage any players and steal other peopleā€™s chance to win. You guys may have an opinion about the situation, and thatā€™s totally okay, but it would be better to keep your opinion to yourself. My game is not hacked by the way, I have just worked hard saving up and collecting energy.Ā 
    @Sweetstephy I understand how my game looks suspicious, but thatā€™s a totally different topic than what first started this issue. The issue was my post, and people kept accusing me of ā€˜ruining other players gameplayā€™ when all I was trying to do is submit more looks to get more votes and climb the list, as the game says as a tip, submit more looks to get more votes. I understand where you guys are coming from with the suspicion, but I just wish youā€™d believe me.Ā 
    @icechic thank you! šŸ’— itā€™s nice to know some people are supporting me and my opinion šŸ’›šŸ’›
    and if my game was hacked, donā€™t you think my kstars would have an exceeded amount aswell? My game is not hacked. And there are pretty obvious clues to figure that out.Ā 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Since there are several hackers easily found on hacker forums/FB/Instagram that confirm you need to have low k-stars to participate in SYS, no, your k stars donā€™t have to be astronomical to be a hacker. So your argument is weak.Ā 
    Take for example this screenshot I found on the internet of an obviously hacked game who has a ā€œnormalā€ k star amount. Or are you going to say he/she saved up 988 million dollars and 1300+ energy as well?Ā 

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Sophia101 said:
    @jaeann @Smuckies @ciarax why are you guys coming at me?? I only posted those pictures to show my sys results, and I didnā€™t mean to sabotage any players and steal other peopleā€™s chance to win. You guys may have an opinion about the situation, and thatā€™s totally okay, but it would be better to keep your opinion to yourself. My game is not hacked by the way, I have just worked hard saving up and collecting energy.Ā 

hackers can burn in hell
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Do not treat us like fools. We know there are services that gives you any amount of kstars you want. This is not 2015 where all hackers have 10-digit kstars. You guys get insane amounts of energy from blasting through GB to get all the items.
    PM to add
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    I legit didnā€™t know hacking was a thing in this game, I donā€™t even understand how itā€™s possible? (Lol, donā€™t worry Iā€™m not looking).
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Thatā€™s pretty freaking annoying to deal with shady players on top of all the shady shit Glu
    already pulls.Ā 
    @Smuckies well 1325 energy isnā€™t that much, and 4440 isnā€™t that much either and easily doable without a hacked game. I would get it if I had like, over 10,000 energy, but come on, over 4000 really isnā€™t that ā€˜suspiciousā€™ and aswell as the cash, cash is easy to collect from kollections and such, so the amount of cash I have is also doable.
  • VeraRose_kkhVeraRose_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    My best looksĀ