🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 11/01/19 Let's Welcome November with a VIP!

1234568Next

Comments

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Opened three boxes and got (in order) hair / dress / daily item / energy / hair color
    Look at how happy — and broke — Lolita is
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    @KalindaKing please can you tell me if the Butterfly aura will be available for diamonds or just in the Halloween boxes🙏🙏 I’m willing to buy stars and lose the vids just to I can get it in the boxes if it doesn’t become available for diamonds!!!! Please like this comment so she can see it and help me out 🙏🙏
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    @mikaylachimo not just ANY pirate! Hint: “not you! We named the monkey Jack!” 🤪😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Late, but Happy Halloween!
    Try to guess everyone's outfits!

Jax, @AliBryant, @SugarK, @KaylaJ, @jaeann, @LindaVB, Me, @Rumpelstilzchen, @HollySisk, @alice_kkh, @September, @mikaylachimo, @kristiazd, @Johana, @haftime, @AngelineJ, Jon

I LOVE it! Thanks for doing this! 🤗
    Android
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Ok, I caved and I've just completed the event. To reach the 500 stars I bought two gift box and I got the hair!! Also bought a clutch and a necklace from the closet. I'm so happy, I got everything I wanted from this event!

Android
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Late, but Happy Halloween!
    Try to guess everyone's outfits!

Jax, @AliBryant, @SugarK, @KaylaJ, @jaeann, @LindaVB, Me, @Rumpelstilzchen, @HollySisk, @alice_kkh, @September, @mikaylachimo, @kristiazd, @Johana, @haftime, @AngelineJ, Jon
    This is incredible @Naimonster !!!
    Thank you very much.  I’m sure it takes a lot of time to put this together. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Very few dolls are going with a white or light look right now but I found a few of Dixie’s friends to join her. 
    @jaeann Dixie @MollyMonroe @TrashleyKKH

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I told myself I wasn’t going to spend any stars before BF but when I saw the sparkles on the dress... lol. Bought the hair salon for myself, and spent some stars on gifts for friends✨
    Everyone looks so stunning in their new purchases!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I didn’t like the earnable hair so I didn’t spend any stars for it. Still have 266kstars left, so I’m ready for Black Friday. I get 10 stars for the daily boxes so I have 70 each week.😊
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Abbeymae said:
    @KalindaKing please can you tell me if the Butterfly aura will be available for diamonds or just in the Halloween boxes🙏🙏 I’m willing to buy stars and lose the vids just to I can get it in the boxes if it doesn’t become available for diamonds!!!! Please like this comment so she can see it and help me out 🙏🙏
    Please @KalindaKing 🙏🙏🙏 I’m willing to buy lots of stars and lose my 20 vids so you will gain me as a customer! Pleaseeeeeee can you tell me 🙏🙏🤞🤞
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Abbeymae it's not worth to lose your 20 kstars a day for the butterfly aura imo 😊
    Android
    @Abbeymae it's not worth to lose your 20 kstars a day for the butterfly aura imo 😊
    I decided to open 8 boxes which is the max amount I could open and I got the butterfly aura on the first try !!! I also wanted the dress that matches so I went along the pallet across the first row then the second and finally got it 😁😁I honestly don’t know why I opened the last box but never mind I’m so happy 😆😆
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    I decided to open 8 boxes which is the max amount I could open and I got the butterfly aura on the first try !!! I also wanted the dress that matches so I went along the pallet across the first row then the second and finally got it 😁😁I honestly don’t know why I opened the last box but never mind I’m so happy 😆😆
    Wow if there was ever a testament for koko’s visualization method, this is it lol congrats!! 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I reached the end of my storylines in my long playing game this weekend. I have to say, it makes me a little sad. 😥

In other news, I'm doing the great debate in whether to spend my last 200 kstars on more halloween boxes & get the Jessica Rabbit hair or save them for Black Friday. I think I could still earn quite a few kstars by then but I'm so torn. I love the halloween items so much. I think I might go for it.  :# I've been doing reality shows all weekend to earn as many kstars as I can too. I just want to spend them so bad. lol 🧙‍♀️🧚‍♂️🎃
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Here’s all the Halloween items I have I already had Toto and I ended up opening 19 this VIP( a few more previously) and went well over but I got everything I wanted and I somehow got all the night/day changing items😁 I forgot to ss my first pallet but I opened 3  
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love this dress so much but I have no Kstars left for Black Friday 😂 

For some reason the full glove doesn’t show up in the photo booth
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    julia19 said:
    I love this dress so much but I have no Kstars left for Black Friday 😂 

For some reason the full glove doesn’t show up in the photo booth
    Especially for a 300 k-star VIP item, that’s unacceptable 😮 I hope they fix it for you guys! I saw it glitch in the voting booth also but didn’t get a screenshot in time.