šŸ—³ļøšŸŽƒSYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! šŸ‘»šŸ¦‡

Comments

• ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Sophia101 level 30 and all the comeback done?Ā 
    Android
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Sophia101 said:
    @Smuckies well 1325 energy isnā€™t that much, and 4440 isnā€™t that much either and easily doable without a hacked game. I would get it if I had like, over 10,000 energy, but come on, over 4000 really isnā€™t that ā€˜suspiciousā€™ and aswell as the cash, cash is easy to collect from kollections and such, so the amount of cash I have is also doable.
    how is 4k energy doable did you complete achievements during events you didnt do so that you could save up energy? what a coincidence both you and the other hacker mentioned have unreal amt of energy and millions of cash. I can believe like even 100 is possible if you luckily open the right daily boxes or watch vids but 4k is too much
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Went from 2nd to 4th, I really hope I can stay in the top 5 by the end šŸ˜­
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @Sophia101 Iā€™ve been playing this game since July 2014, and I never knew that I could ā€œsave upā€ energy.... it must be because Iā€™m older than most players here, and probably not very tech savvy šŸ™„
    My max energy is 50 (because I pay for a monthly bronze VIP), only occasionally if my energy is full and I open a good box my max increases, but only momentarily.Ā 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹šŸ•šŸ
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

Looks 1-11Ā 
    The ariel look was my second submission and I decided then and there I would not be submitting anything but gownsĀ šŸ˜‚ I think 28 might just be my worst score in a sys EVER
    I know none of these are groundbreaking but I've been scoring pretty well so far, @dpeters I completely copied your ice witch look, I'm sorryĀ šŸ˜‚ and thank you @charlottegold for the Tinkerbell inspo.

I've been #1 consistently in my group for a while now but I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes up because I have a pretty strong feeling a ticket buyer might pop up at the last moment.Ā 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    this is my highest scoreĀ  e v e r šŸ˜Ā 
    i'm currently 2nd, first place has 966 points šŸ™ƒ
    i'm surprised that i'm doing well in this sys, all my looks are kinda the same because i am using this hair every time lol, it's the only Halloween thing I have šŸ¤·šŸ¼Ā 
    this might be the first time that i will be able to get the last earnable, so i'm excited!!
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    How many looks have you submitted? I think I have missed some tickets..
    edited November 2019
    @ElisabethN 12 till now, next ticket in 4 hoursĀ 

IOS player
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Looks 9-12

I passed one ticker buyer but I think she got discouraged when she saw that #1 and #2 are in a bidding war with 800+ votes each lol

I also got the earnable hair and I really wish the horns were coming out of hairĀ šŸ˜¬

I'm not a fan of the horns either, it couldve been really good but it just looks weirdĀ 
    IOS player
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Looks 1 - 12. In second place to a ticket buyer, but these days what else is new? Shout out to @charlottegold for the tinkerbell inspo!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    @Sophia101 l o l ā€œ4440 isnā€™t that muchā€ so do you not ever do tasks or events then?Ā 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @Sophia101 l o l ā€œ4440 isnā€™t that muchā€ so do you not ever do tasks or events then?Ā 
    I agree, @Sophia101 I'm not calling you out or suggesting anything, but I'm genuinely interested to know how you've managed to save this much energy and how long it took you. Do you never do the weekend eventsĀ  to get the new clothes? Cause I would struggle to see the point in playing the game if you don't!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Oh and if anyone needs further proof that hacked players do freely play in SYS, here are some screenshots I found easily on Instagram (see how they all have around 4000 energy?? Lol). Itā€™s pretty disheartening to know I have probably lost against hackers who likely have a way to hack tickets. Even if they arenā€™t hacking tickets they shouldnā€™t be able to play against legitimate players. Ā Itā€™s crazy how itā€™s accessible to them so widely. I know itā€™s impossible to crack down on every single hacker but it doesnā€™t even seem like Glu is catching these accounts unless we send OUR user IDs and we suspect a hacker. I was able to find so many with barely even digging. Ā Just makes the whole trendsetter issue, which is already a disaster without hackers infiltrating the game, even more unfair.
    Looks like the k-star workaround for hackers are 49,999 and below Ā 

Yeap. I saw on Facebook they said the KStars limit is now reduced to 45k or something. So I guess I am the stupid one, kept on asking about the missing 5 KStars/day for 53 days due to video problem. Paid players are continuously losing. Whats the point of paying I wonder.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2019

Donā€™t call me angel. šŸ˜ˆ

Some of my looks. Look 2 was inspired by @Scarletkkh.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    One of the reasons why we are asked to not discuss cheating in the forum is because oddly enough it encourages and enables others to go out and cheat. People who might not of thought it was possible will go looking for ways to cheat. Ā . Sometimes we even inadvertently give them a heads up where Ā to go look to find other like-minded people. Ā Thatā€™s how I understand it. Ā So even tho we are posting Ā that cheaters are low life forms, someone reading will think it is worth checking out. Thanks for understanding.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-12 looks
    Ā good scores but Iā€™ll never reach my ticket buyerĀ 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    icechic said:I
    So to me, ticket buying is ticket buying no matter when you buy your tickets, you're giving Glu your money for something seemingly most claim to be unfair. I don't buy tickets & don't ever plan on it because I feel it encourages things to stay as they are & I would like to see TS changed.

That being said, I'd like to note that while there are MANY ticket buyers out there... sometimes someone you think is a ticket buyer may not be. So when you buy your tickets at the end to try to take back a first place or beat someone out, you may be taking it from a non-buyer who earned great scores... making you the ticket buyer in your group stealing a place. I say this just to make some think a little more before making their hasty purchases.

I myself have been accused in this forum on multiple occasions of being a ticket buyer in my groups when I have never been. It's been inferred at least three times. People have noted in the forum that they beat ticket buyers in their group when they were referring to one of my dolls getting good scores. I've seen some of those dolls buy tickets themselves to beat others in our groups & pretend that they didn't in the forum. It's a touchy issue, so I get it.

I usually don't get to submit my outfits right when they become available to me because of work & other things, so sometimes my looks aren't put in until later within the timed windows allowed. I've also gotten crap scores at the beginnings of SYS events but then gotten amazing scores later & have caught up to the top dolls. So just keep that in consideration as you assume all these players have purchased tickets to beat you. I know many times it IS the case, but sometimes it isn't. And while I won't be feeding the machine on this event, I know others will & that's up to them. Just wanted to put it out there to make sure you actually have a ticket buyer before assuming.

Other than that, I love halloween & halloween things, so I am really enjoying this SYS. I won't be holding my breath for the top prize but hope to stay in top 5. I also believe a couple dolls in my game to be ticket buyers as their points are far higher than the rest so we'll see which one of them prevails... or if someone else appears. I feel like this event will get crazy in the end. Hope everyone had a nice halloween! šŸ‘»šŸŽƒā˜ ļø
    I totally agree on the part where sometimes we think we have a ticket buyer in our group because of high scores. I currently have 601 points because my average since the beginning is around 50-51 (which has never happened before). Some people in my group might think I have bought tickets but I didn't, so now I know that I probably have misjudged some dolls in my TS.

We can't really tell if a girl who has 600 points is a ticket buyer or not if she has really good scores šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø I'm not trying to defend TB because it's annoying to have them in your group especially when they come 1 hour before the event ends.Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Stefani_H I understand what are you trying to say, but most of the complaints I saw on here when scores are already more than 400 points within the first few hours. And someone who was not even top 3 for the first 2 days but at the last minute managed to surpass the others.

I am not angry at the ticket buyers, its not my money so they can do whatever they want but to be honest Im tired because its not that fun anymore. Aren't games supposed to be chill? If I want stress I would participate in games that offer me real money, not the ones asking for my money. Just my $0.02 on this issue.Ā 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Stefani_H I understand what are you trying to say, but most of the complaints I saw on here when scores are already more than 400 points within the first few hours. And someone who was not even top 3 for the first 2 days but at the last minute managed to surpass the others.

I am not angry at the ticket buyers, its not my money so they can do whatever they want but to be honest Im tired because its not that fun anymore. Aren't games supposed to be chill? If I want stress I would participate in games that offer me real money, not the ones asking for my money. Just my $0.02 on this issue.Ā 
    Hey I totally understand the frustration that comes from having ticket buyers that shows up suddenly, I complained about that a lot here, more than I can count. I had ticket buyers since the end of August, it was literally a nightmare to stay in the top 5 because of it. I missed a lot of prizes because I couldn't keep up with my scores. Trust me, I hate when it happens and it happens a lot. I haven't been able to win the first place since the Country Club SYS, it feels like an eternity.Ā 

My point there was to say that sometimes we probably think that a girl with 600 points 10h before the event ends is a ticket buyer when it's not always the case. Like I said in my post, the dolls in my group would probably think that I bought tickets because of my high score and it made me think of my judgement about some dolls I was with in my TS group. I probably mistaken one of the dolls for a TB when she wasn't one of them.

I hate when ticket buyers suddenly are emerging from nowhere and I still think that this system should change because you can literally buy your 1st place and it's not fair. I was just saying that sometimes, we're making quick judgements about a doll in our group.Ā 
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I canā€™t get over how poorly Iā€™m doing this sys, I had all my looks prepared, and then I go into the sys and I get literally sh*t. Like most of the outfits I submitted arenā€™t the ones I had planned to submit but all the extremely low votes has me questioning everything, as you can see I have up at about look 8šŸ˜©
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @cntarr thatā€™s really weird, I donā€™t understand those looks scoring so low. Iā€™m sorry for your bad luck šŸ˜ž
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Best score, worst score, and fave look so far šŸ˜Š

Best and worst score so far! I canā€™t pick a fave because theyā€™re literally all the same costume šŸ˜‚
    Ā 

Also, I passed my ticket buyer! šŸ˜€ Sheā€™ll probably use more, but Iā€™m so proudĀ 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Iā€™m not even surprised anymore. Should I use my unused tickets this time? Because I really like the angel hair (?) šŸ˜­

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    is the medusa hair doing good in voting? i just got it from a box and i guess this is the last look and im wondering whether to use it or notĀ 
    IOS player
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Im kind afraid of how diabolic my doll look...

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

Im kind afraid of how diabolic my doll look...

willow pape gonna regret her entire existenceĀ 
    IOS player