🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    ciarax said:
    willow pape gonna regret her entire existence 
    lol Skylar and her better watch their manners with me. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I have two ticket buyers in my group and I know they submitted extra looks because I've been keeping track of top 5 scores and theirs increased a lot after not being active for a long time. 
    There's also something bothering me, I was voting last night and most of the dolls I saw were not on theme, they were wearing gowns or regular clothes... maybe I didn't get their costumes but a lot of them were the popular pick 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please refrain from using profanity. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Omg where is this hair from?? And why is it unavailable 😭😭
    edited November 2019
    @ashleydianem its a very very very old smc from Khloe's look

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @thallisa Agree. I think majority of us are very clear about ticket buyers. We can do math.
    PM to add
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Hope she enjoys the halo lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    My lowest score of sys so far

And two other submissions 

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Sophia101 said:
    @Sweetstephy I understand how my game looks suspicious, but that’s a totally different topic than what first started this issue. The issue was my post, and people kept accusing me of ‘ruining other players gameplay’ when all I was trying to do is submit more looks to get more votes and climb the list, as the game says as a tip, submit more looks to get more votes. I understand where you guys are coming from with the suspicion, but I just wish you’d believe me. 
    You can’t save up that much energy in the first place considering your level in game isn’t that high. The max energy I can get in my game is 54 because I am vip but that’s it. All the energy I get from tapping doesn’t go up if my energy bar is already full. The only way to save up your energy is by playing Kollections and getting the energy from there or opening hundreds of gift boxes that cost 40 K-Stars each. So don’t try to fool us. 😂 It’s not cute to lie!

P.S I won’t even talk about the millions of cash you have... 😬
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Halloween looks, specifically my favorite ones that I’ve submitted ❤️🎃

IOS doll 💞

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    What's the latest you can submit your last ticket and earn points? My last ticket is going to get to me with not much time to spare.
    - Emmy
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @Bear_KKH before 10 minutes for the votes to count if I’m not mistaken
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    thallisa said:

I’m sorry but I honestly don’t get this discussion where people are supposed to be careful who they’re accusing of being ticket buyers because sometimes the person in question is ~innocent. Like.. if you didn’t use tickets then why are you worried what someone in your TS group, probably living on another continent, thinks about your score? And if someone on the forum accused you of buying tickets or even only implied it, then just post a screenshot of your game, if you really feel the need to clarify that? 

I mean, all complaints I see are about dolls who either started spamming looks and people noticed them changing outfits like crazy or about dolls who suddenly earn 300+ votes overnight, which obviously is impossible for people who only use their free tickets. If anything, I saw a number of posts where it’s clarified “xx either used a ticket or their score got better”. 

If people use a possible to reach score (I guess that would be like 650-700 max at the end of the event?) as an excuse that it has to be a ticket buyer and they’re going to ~reclaim their rightful spot, then I guess they’re either have a good proof it’s a TB or in reality they don’t care because lowkey they’d go for that #1 prize anyway and that’s a completely different issue 🤷🏻‍♀️

For my part, I was just saying that I probably misjudged some dolls here because I said they were ticket buyers when they were probably not, that's all. At the end of the day, if someone wanna buy a ticket to reclaim their first spot then go for it, it's their money. 

I know that there are 2 categories of ticket buyers and it's another topic, in this case, I was just saying that sometimes we are accusing people of being TB when they're not. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I don’t recommend using the Korkov head. My lowest score this SYS.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last 9-13. Taking requests for last ticket in about 5hours so if anyone on iOS wants anything, let me know and if I’ve got it I’ll submit it.

I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @KKH_Jenny and @FilipaKKH thank you both. I would’ve liked more points, but I’m having a lot of fun putting outfits together so it’s ok 😃
    I play on iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 8-12. I honestly don't know if someone used tickets because I'm not that interested in halo hair and I didn't kept track of other players scores 

Android
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Of course she shows up the last day, Hate this part of sys. 

IOS doll 💞

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    😑 Imagine my surprise coming here to disagrees (when I didn’t hit disagree on yours but do you girl...) and accused of “coming for you” when I stated a fact and politely asked that you not “keep submitting looks until you get to 1st”. I mean I guesssss you were just stating the obvious way we all play the game because that makes sense. 💀 I’m also going to submit my best looks 🤪 smh.. Send your game ID to Kalinda and good luck or goodbye 🙃 @Sophia101
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Hey so quick question .. since time changed 1 hour back last night, does that mean we will be able to get a 15th free ticket? 
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Hey so quick question .. since time changed 1 hour back last night, does that mean we will be able to get a 15th free ticket? 
    wait what?? time has changed in the US too?🤔 does that mean anything to Europeans when it comes to starting/ending events? sorry my confusion is ridiculous😂 but like... whats happening?

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Possibly! I did the math on mine - I won’t. But I started the SYS later - I need another 30 minutes or so before getting another ticket in time to submit it.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Last 9-13. Taking requests for last ticket in about 5hours so if anyone on iOS wants anything, let me know and if I’ve got it I’ll submit it.

OMG ITS THE CRAZY CAT LADY??? I LOVE IT

@kadamisia Hey! So I’m actually in Canada I’m not sure if US does the time change as well. But, since our time fell back one hour, then I’m assuming that those who have kept on track with their tickets would be able to get a 15th free ticket this SYS since the time change. 
    When I woke up this morning, I got my 13th ticket at 11am rather than 12pm how I’ve usually been getting it so it seems that for those players who have been collecting their tickets on time, they will be getting the 15th free ticket which we usually would get at 9pm but now is 8pm. I could be wrong but I’m just basing it off of the fact that I got my ticket “one hour early” today.
    webra said:
    Possibly! I did the math on mine - I won’t. But I started the SYS later - I need another 30 minutes or so before getting another ticket in time to submit it.
    I started late unfortunately too so I’d need 3 HOURS😂 I guess it will be a good thing for those who can squeeze in 1 more free look :)
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m so insanely honored at so many people taking inspo from my tinkerbell look! 🥰🥰 thank you to @tilly2 @EllaCharlotte @thallisa and @VioletDreams for tagging me as well! I am loving seeing all the beautiful tinkerbells on the forum!!! 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    My looks 3 - 12!

• LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    YOU are killing it, @pilirositolam! Loved each one of your looks so far! The competition is really heated in our group, let's hope we both stay in top 5 🤞🏻🍀