Game Center update??

PeachieBaePeachieBae 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
edited October 29 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hey guys, so the new iOS update says I can add friends but I’m unable to send any requests. I wonder if anybody else has this issue. My ID is Peachiebae so can someone add me instead?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,431 PostsModerators
    Apple stopped Apple stopped supporting Game Center with iOS 9 (or !0). If you want to add friends you have to add their Facebook ID and they add yours. you can post your ID in the Gifting & Friends section. But you have to use your fb account to add friends.
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • PeachieBaePeachieBae 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @kokokokonut Yeah I heard about that. But now you can actually add people from your contacts, I just sent my friend a request and he got automatically added! It’s just that you can’t add people through their GC ID
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny 239 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @PeachieBae thanks for the info! I don’t use FB and it’s sucked that gamecenter hasn’t had any way of connecting players for years (until now, I guess). Good to know! PM me if you want my number :) 
  • PeachieBaePeachieBae 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 3
    Glad I could help @KKH_Jenny! Just be sure that your device is updated! I think the latest one is iOS 13.2.