🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @ellyelephant if you started the event within the first hour then yeah you should be able to have a 15th free look! I started a few hours late so it won’t benefit me lol but I was just thinking about that this morning 😂 I believe the US time change is the same as Canada, I’m in the US & ours was last night too. 

@kadamisia  As far as I know, if you’re in Europe the event will end at the same time it used to BEFORE your time change. So say last week it would’ve ended earlier for you than usual (ex. 2am instead of 3am like it has been for months before your time change) but now it would be back to the “usual” 3am. I hope this makes some sense 😩 somebody in Europe could probably explain it better than me lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

A very scary gang with @DoloresWyatt, @Ryley1e and @kkh_clarice
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lilcyberangellilcyberangel Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Really bummed bc my name is lil cyber angel on all my social media and this girl at the top won’t budge like girlllllllll you see my name literally has angel in it, can’t you just let me have this ONE competition PLEASEEEE 🥺🥺😢😢💔💔
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @dpeters I love it! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @ellyelephant okay thank you so much!
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that makes total sense, thank you!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen was one of your looks Marge Simpson 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    So apparently my post last night on making sure you really have a ticket buyer before saying so/assuming so was posted at the wrong time. It had nothing to do with anyone's posts whatsoever, it was just something I was feeling for a while and wanted to say. Sorry @Sophia101 but my post had nothing to do with anything you were doing or saying.

Also @Stefani_H I feel like you get exactly what I was trying to say. Just that at the end, if someone catches up.. that sometimes they don't buy tickets to get there and to be sure. That was all. No hard feelings either way on anyone. It was just my thoughts.

I recognize that the large majority of the time the people you think are buying tickets are and it's obvious. And I'm definitely not saying we aren't smart here, there's so many super intelligent people here. That's a big part of why I enjoy reading the forum. Anyway, just wanted to clarify a little more that it was about my experiences at the end of SYSs and had nothing to do with anyone in particular.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Please send me a dm when you see questionable posts.  It speeds things up.  Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2019
    HollySisk said:
    Dixie and the Rabbits

@Naimonster Dixie @VampireBarbie @judithkkh

omg babies!! love this so much and that dress looks gorgeous in blue
    thank you for including me 💙💙
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The audacity of hackers to lie to us about hacking lol. This is the last I’ll say about hacking: if a hacker does come here, I say we all convince them there is something wrong with their game and tell them they need to send their game ID to kalinda or eggs. Let these idiots expose themselves lol 
    Brilliant idea! 🤣🤣💕🌸
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    My looks 9 - 12! My average is good so I’ll probably get the horns, I just pray I stay in the top 5! 😁
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • naomi_kkhnaomi_kkh Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    wow I just signed up, and came to this. This is a lot, and I’m glad that the hacker got banned. Other than that, I’m excited to be here!! 😌☀️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Here’s all 13 of my looks so far. I was getting high-mid 40s the whole event but then my last few looks did really great. S/o to @charlottegold for the now-famous tinkerbell look, of course I had to give it a try after seeing so many people do great with it! I have two ticket buyers ahead of me at 1100 and 900, one more early ticket buyer who I passed yesterday, and one other doll who hasn’t used tickets but has great looks and we’ve been neck & neck the whole time! So my trendsetters is a bit messy and I’m worried about even being top 5 even though I’m in 3rd right now... but in better news I just got the earnable hair with look 13 and love it! I’m thinking about using this for my last submission:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Seems like I will have a 15th free ticket in 5 hours and the event ends in 6 hours. Im not sure I will be able to do a 15th look as it will be at 3AM😏. Whats the use of a 15th free ticket of some of us cant even use it. Ive been doing so great but wont get 1st place😒. So this time around the 15th ticket wont help me anyways. Im not planning on taking my spot back this time around, the recycled hair is not worth it.
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    I think that I’ve just morphed into:

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Seems like I will have a 15th free ticket in 5 hours and the event ends in 6 hours. Im not sure I will be able to do a 15th look as it will be at 3AM😏. Whats the use of a 15th free ticket of some of us cant even use it. Ive been doing so great but wont get 1st place😒. So this time around the 15th ticket wont help me anyways. Im not planning on taking my spot back this time around, the recycled hair is not worth it.
    Yea, I also have a 15th ticket coming up later. If I happen to wake up, I'll probably submit something really quick.
    - Emmy
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I don't get why some of you will get a 15th ticket, just for the record, I have NEVER been good at math. So if someone could explain to me why the 15th will be posible I would appreciate that a lot. 

Before time changing (last week I believe) sys started at 3 PM and ended at 9 PM, so now that we changed our clocks, sys starts at 2 and ends at 8, so there's the same amount of hours (6) between start and end. 
  • EmmieDollEmmieDoll Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Do call me angel 👼🏻
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Edit!! If you started the event in the first hour, you should get a 15th free ticket
    iOS
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Wow I was going to try to explain it but I don't think I understand it myself. I'm in Germany and our hour changed already. I hope that's helpful. It doesn't really seem fair but I'm using mine since there are ticket buyers and a random male doll taking a spot in my top 5.
    - Emmy
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Wow, just checked the votes from my 14th ticket submission and saw I was 1st!... but then saw it was just a non-Halloween themed ticket buyer with the same name as me LOL 😂😂😂
    There is no hope of winning first with those numbers 😅

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Here’s a visual explanation:

Start Time (4 hour difference)

End Time (5 hour difference)

iOS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    When it comes around, would someone confirm if they actually submit a 15th ticket?
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞