🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dpeters said:

A very scary gang with @DoloresWyatt, @Ryley1e and @kkh_clarice
    Love it! Thanks for including me ❤️ tho I still don't like the horns 🤷trident or tail would be better 🔱
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2019
    thallisa said:
    @Msjagger68 Europeans who submitted their first looks within the first hour of the event lol
    Would Australians get an extra ticket? I woke up in a panic cus I had my last 2 tickets to go and there was only 30 mins left. Then looked at the event and it had 2 hrs extra to go before it ends 
    Europe was just the example, other countries with different daylight savings time pattern from the us could be affected too. Just look at your game for the time left in the event, plus the ticket clock for the time until your next ticket. Edit - and if you started the event in the first hour you'll get an extra ticket too, even if in the US
    iOS
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Everyone gets an extra ticket, no matter where you live, even Americans, as long as you started the event within the 1st hour. That’s because SYS is one hour longer than normal to make up for the change in times (it looks like the same end time for Americans and Canadians but, in reality, your clock changed this weekend so you got an extra hour).
    If you started more than one hour after the beginning of the event (like me), you get your usual 14 looks. And hopefully, if you are really placed with people who started at the same time as you in TS, you’re not competing with people who get 15 looks (or if they do, they bought tickets).
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    KKH_Raven said:

@KKH_Raven Wow... It's my first time to see this dress in sunset orange dye.. That is so beautiful 😍😍😍
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Love it! Thanks for including me ❤️ tho I still don't like the horns 🤷trident or tail would be better 🔱
    A tail would have been so so cool!
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Syndra x said:

@KKH_Raven Wow... It's my first time to see this dress in sunset orange dye.. That is so beautiful 😍😍😍
    I loved how it looks like it’s kind of on fire 🔥 and thank you 🧡🥺
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    thallisa said:
    @Msjagger68 Europeans who submitted their first looks within the first hour of the event lol
    Would Australians get an extra ticket? I woke up in a panic cus I had my last 2 tickets to go and there was only 30 mins left. Then looked at the event and it had 2 hrs extra to go before it ends 
    Europe was just the example, other countries with different daylight savings time pattern from the us could be affected too. Just look at your game for the time left in the event, plus the ticket clock for the time until your next ticket. 
    @AliBryant From the time of this post... We still have 1 and 15 minutes left for the event? Am I right? Sorry I'm not really good at time zones and daylight savings thing 😅
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    @Syndra x yes just check your in game clock and your ticket clock and you'll know if you will get a 15th ticket
    iOS
    Good point @Miyuri, I'll edit my post, if you started in the first hour period, you should get an extra
    iOS
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Im so annoyed🙄I was first for the longest time and now there are two ticket buyers🙁
    Can anyone who started on time confirm that they got a 15th free ticket? It should happen within this hour
    iOS
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Oh Lord, I thought SYS was over and I didn't submit my 14th look so I missed the angel custome, I was so scared and mad at myself just to find out there's still an hour to finish the event hahaha, worst feeling ever 
    @Msjagger68 if you're still around, if you started in the first hour you should get a 15th ticket regardless of location
    iOS
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    @AliBryant, thanks you’re absolutely right. I see it now!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Currently number one at 666, with a two point lead. Ugh. I have no clue if the person under me has another look to submit :(
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    this whole extra ticket thing made me realize i have no idea how daylight savings time works lol 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    good news: checking this thread made me realize i could get an extra ticket!
    bad news: i'm doing my best to not try and use a ticket to get to 1st. the halo is neat, but like so many have noted, how many times would I *really* use it?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Notice a pattern?

Honestly, I did the same thing! If ain’t broke, don’t fix it!😂😂😂
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Where I live we don’t adhere to saving daylight because it’s pretty much the same length of day all year! And I’m still getting a 15th ticket this is FABULOUS! I’m number one but this is so cool! 

My internet is kinda slow tho. 
    KaylaJ said:
    bad news: i'm doing my best to not try and use a ticket to get to 1st. the halo is neat, but like so many have noted, how many times would I *really* use it?
    scratch that completely! i *WAS* in striking distance of 1st but some ticket buyer came out of nowhere like 5th or 6th and is now in 1st. sucks completely cause the doll who had been in 1st was serving great looks
    IOS

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    So... some girl in my ts group wont have the wings just cuz glu are unable to separate sys by gender. Chase its a male doll. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt wow, yeah that’s sad coming from someone we know, at least you have better style 
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I'm somehow not surprised that when I don't even sort of want the last earnable, I easily surpass the amount of points I need. And somehow this event was easy and half of my looks were just different outfits with vampire teeth. I wish I had the vampire teeth with the dripping blood to vary things a little more. 
    Same here! It's when I absolutely love the earnable and the TS prizes that I'm struggling with my scores. But when I'm not really into them I just have the highest score ever 🙄

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    If that halo is so important to you that you need to buy however many tickets you did to get that 300 something points and counting in the last hour when you weren't even in the top 5, dear Gianna, go get that halo hair. 
    KaylaJ said:
    KaylaJ said:
    scratch that completely! i *WAS* in striking distance of 1st but some ticket buyer came out of nowhere like 5th or 6th and is now in 1st. sucks completely cause the doll who had been in 1st was serving great looks
    the doll who was knocked into 2nd just changed her looks, go girl! kick butt! hell, I'd give her one of MY tickets to knock out the other doll if I could.
    IOS

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    at at least i had fun. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ugh so beautiful 😍😍😍😍 I'm obsessed with all of your looks doll @KKH_Raven 😍😍😍😍 #topnotch 👌🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections