đŸ—łïžđŸŽƒSYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! đŸ‘»đŸŠ‡

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Lia888 I’m so sorry that happened to you!! That really stinks 😔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Lia888 awww I'm so sorry! I never start on time because I can't but I was curious if starting earlier meant more difficult TS groups, I guess this confirms it. Thanks for replying!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Thanks @ashleydianem and @dpeters — that’s so sweet. I’m kinda getting use to it every week, it was just an extreme case of TB’s this time around. Good thing it was VIP weekend so I shop away the angel wing blues 🙂.  Someday I’ll get them in a TB box a few years from now đŸ€Ł
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    missed a ticket but still came third to two ticket buyers and got the last earnable đŸ€Ș also my game isn’t connecting to my facebook so half my friends are gone and outfits arent changing lol
    iOS platform
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Came in 4th place which is quite okay because I know for a fact that I won’t be able to get the hair since I started wayyy too late than I’m suppose to and I think I missed a couple of tickets. 

Isn’t a fan of the earnables. The angel outfit is so GORGEOUS💖

PS. @Rikk I think me and your male doll are on the same group 😄

đŸŒș your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! đŸŒș

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I'm so grateful I ended up first in my main game & second in my new game! I seriously wasn't expecting to get much with this event. And I would've thought it'd have been the other way around with how it started. You never know what will happen with TS, I guess.

My main game had a couple ticket buyers early, but one dropped off & didn't submit anymore. They didn't even finish the earnables so who knows what happened there. The second ticket buyer was at the top after that & with my free looks I managed to win by just a few points in the end. I expected them to buy more but they surprisingly didn't. I was half expecting to get kicked out of the top 5 in the end on that game but I didn't & I'm thrilled! And in my second game I was first the whole event until the last few hours... so you know how that goes. So crazy & unexpected.

I also loved this event. I loved dressing my doll in costumes & seeing everyone else's creativity too! This was my favorite SYS theme so far too! 🎃 Kinda sad it's over.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Anyway I decided I wasnt OK with what was happening so I bought tickets to take back my 1st spot. I know that makes me part of the problem too 😞. And I really don't recommend it because it just feels bad and so stressfull. I did it as a last minute decision, used 3 tickets, none of them finished voting and 1 got 0 since I submitted it without realising the event was 5 seconds away from finishing. I sorta feel like the punishment fits the crime since I threw a ticket down the drain. I'm not even happy with the win, I'm just disappointed. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt I sympathy-liked your post, not that I liked that you had a disappointing experience and felt bad! Hope you feel better soon anyway, you didn't do anything wrong.
  • JessicaJJessicaJ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited November 2019
    So excited my look got 60 votes!!! I’ll never be able to do that again!! I also scored a 59 and 58 which were my ultimate best scores ever. This sys was so fun except for the fact I had a ticket buyer that I think was a hacker too 🙁. So sad but ohh well the wings are good enough. 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Super happy I did well enough to come in 5th! #1,#2, and #3 in my TS were all ticket buyers. Me and #4 were about 10 points apart! I’m so tired of the same fight every week, fighting for first place just for it to be bought out. 
    My doll is loving her new outfit though :) 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I ended up in 4th place. I'm always happy to make top 5 atleast since there's always big spending ticket buyers ahead. There were two ticket buyers that got 1st and second but atleast they were on theme. I was really pushing my luck bc some of my creative looks tanked horribly, luckily some witch hat/ candle/broom combos bought me back up. I really wish Glu would give the prizes to the top 5 and outfit to top ten bc it would be more level and it wouldn't sting so much to lose first place to... uh... the now forbidden topic. I never get orange or gold dye bc the first place score is always too high to beat unless I purchase a lot of tickets. Glad I won the outfit since I wasn't lucky with the gift boxes. 
    - Emmy
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited November 2019

Please excuse the quality. It was taken on my phone and not ipad. I got 3rd place, and I dont even care. I didnt bother using my 15th ticket, I was sleeping. I did woke up in the early hours but didnt even bother to see if I still have time to do a 15th look, I just went ahead and slept😂. I was even less bothered to take back my first place. Let them have that recycled hair😂
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd but I’m not bitter cuz it was a fair competition this week and this girl also submitted nice looks so I’m glad that she got 1st 😇
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This was one of my top looks for this event! I love the earnable costume and it looks great with the green and blue dyes

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts

And here's to another disappointing weekend and another long rant from me.

During the whole time, I couldn't believe that there was no ticket buyer in my group and that I finally had a chance at the 1st prize. But no, of course, at the last minute, someone showed up. She was not a crazy ticket buyer, just a sneaky one, snatching the prize right under your feet
!

SYS ends in the morning for me, so last night, after getting the results from ticket #12, I checked my top 10 before going to bed. I was 1st, she was 5th. I woke up this morning to her in 1st place, with an increased score impossible to reach with just 2 tickets. She submitted again and kept going up in the next hour but was still within reach, so I decided to wait before submitting my last 2 looks, as I didn't want to alarm her and push her to buy more tickets. When I came back to submit my last looks 15 minutes before the end, another girl had tied with her, so the TB could have been nice and stopped there so they could share 1st
 Of course she didn't. I closed my game as soon as I had submitted my 2 looks so it wouldn't update, I reopened it after the time was up, during the countdown, and when the results appeared she had submitted an extra ticket and kept 1st place. In the last hours, she bought at least 2 tickets, probably 3, and without that last one, I would have beaten her because I passed her previous score.

It's the same every week and I still feel gutted every time. I guess I'll never learn.

I also had 2 male dolls in my top 10, one of them submitting great looks, but he got me scared because he stayed 1st for a while in the beginning
! He ended up in 4th place and deserved to have a better rank because he was on theme all the time and used lots of different outfits, which he probably would have gotten if he hadn't been competing against girls, and we wouldn't have been risking no one winning the hair. But yes, it's not like Glu isn't aware that we've been asking for separate male and female TS groups for a while

Overall, another week, same issues, still no word from Glu.

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· in đŸ‡°đŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

So happy with my 2nd placeđŸ„°đŸ„°
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2019
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Miyuri said: 

And here's to another disappointing weekend and another long rant from me.

During the whole time, I couldn't believe that there was no ticket buyer in my group and that I finally had a chance at the 1st prize. But no, of course, at the last minute, someone showed up. She was not a crazy ticket buyer, just a sneaky one, snatching the prize right under your feet
!

SYS ends in the morning for me, so last night, after getting the results from ticket #12, I checked my top 10 before going to bed. I was 1st, she was 5th. I woke up this morning to her in 1st place, with an increased score impossible to reach with just 2 tickets. She submitted again and kept going up in the next hour but was still within reach, so I decided to wait before submitting my last 2 looks, as I didn't want to alarm her and push her to buy more tickets. When I came back to submit my last looks 15 minutes before the end, another girl had tied with her, so the TB could have been nice and stopped there so they could share 1st
 Of course she didn't. I closed my game as soon as I had submitted my 2 looks so it wouldn't update, I reopened it after the time was up, during the countdown, and when the results appeared she had submitted an extra ticket and kept 1st place. In the last hours, she bought at least 2 tickets, probably 3, and without that last one, I would have beaten her because I passed her previous score.

It's the same every week and I still feel gutted every time. I guess I'll never learn.

I also had 2 male dolls in my top 10, one of them submitting great looks, but he got me scared because he stayed 1st for a while in the beginning
! He ended up in 4th place and deserved to have a better rank because he was on theme all the time and used lots of different outfits, which he probably would have gotten if he hadn't been competing against girls, and we wouldn't have been risking no one winning the hair. But yes, it's not like Glu isn't aware that we've been asking for separate male and female TS groups for a while

Overall, another week, same issues, still no word from Glu.

There was also a male doll in my group. His looks were really great, I thought he was going to knock me out of the top 5. He ended up in 5th place which means sadly for another user, she didn't get the outfit she would have won bc there was a male doll in her rightful spot. That seems really unfair 😔
    - Emmy
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited November 2019
    I was able to submit my 15 look which ended up being one of my fav

I did it for fun because I couldn’t reach the ticket buyer in my group... kinda sad I didn’t win the beautiful hair but in the end I can live without it 

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas we need a change in TS I’ll never stop saying this!!
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♄

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Sorry for the horrible quality but this zombie princess look was one of my fave that I submittedâ˜ș
  • rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts

I'm so upset because this was my favorite Halloween look they've done so far. I am sick so I started this event on friday instead and I missed one ticket. So close 😔 Hopefully this will be available for diamonds next year. Congrats to all of you who got the angel wings ❀
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Ohemilie said:
    The hoops people jump through to legitimise their own ticket buying whilst demonising others for the same thing is wild. 

I hate TS but I don’t understand how someone buying tickets to win first is ‘bad’ but someone buying them to ‘reclaim’ first is ok?? Either way, you’re both handing money to glu which means they continue letting ticket buyers rule the game. Either way you’re both making sure no one else in the group has a ‘fair’ chance as now there are two ticket buyers. Either ticket buying is bad or it’s not. 

This is literally me when someone says they hate ticket buyers so bought some tickets to prove a point 

Didnt we have this discussen already last week? People stealing first place from someone who actually deserved it and didnt buy their way to the 1st place.. That is the MAIN issue. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    The hoops people jump through to legitimise their own ticket buying whilst demonising others for the same thing is wild. 

I hate TS but I don’t understand how someone buying tickets to win first is ‘bad’ but someone buying them to ‘reclaim’ first is ok?? Either way, you’re both handing money to glu which means they continue letting ticket buyers rule the game. Either way you’re both making sure no one else in the group has a ‘fair’ chance as now there are two ticket buyers. Either ticket buying is bad or it’s not. 

This is literally me when someone says they hate ticket buyers so bought some tickets to prove a point 

Didnt we have this discussen already last week? People stealing first place from someone who actually deserved it and didnt buy their way to the 1st place.. That is the MAIN issue. 
    I just think using words like stealing and actually deserving etc are subjective and not fair. There are lots of reasons people use tickets and I don’t think it’s ok to assign a moral value to them or create a hierarchy of acceptability. The person using tickets might feel equally justified to the first place spot. Buying tickets to ‘reclaim’ first might knock someone down to 6th so they don’t get any clothing items which they might consider really unfair as they only see two ticket buyers. 

I had an idea to stop ticket buying but don’t know if it would work... so you know you can turn off in app purchases? Could we have that option in SYS so that you could turn off ticket buying as an option right from the start and then only get placed in groups with others who also have it turned off? I’d def do that and that way people could opt in to a payable SYS or opt out? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I got super lucky and didn't have a single ticket buyer pop up! When they first announced this as a TS prize I was so disappointed because I was SO convinced there was no way I would ever get the full costume. I hadn't won first place since country club before last week so winning first place two weeks in a row now feels so rewarding! I'm actually super proud.

I know they won't ever get rid of ticket buyers but TS is so much more fun in a group without them. 

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @JaelynJax yes I tried to do Marge, not sure many voters realised lol.
    Congrats to everyone!
    My final look. 

My group was very calm this week, I’m surprised only one of them made it to the earnable hair

I play on iOS