🗳️🎃SYS: 10/31/19 - Halloween Show Your Style - Get Your Costumes Ready! 👻🦇

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I guess I just don’t think of it as ‘rightfully’ anyone’s place as ticket buyers (legit buyers, not hackers) are just using tools glu gives them to win. I got beaten by two buyers who had hundreds more points than I did and I got 54 in lots of my looks so might have won ‘fairly’ but that’s not the game. And that’s what sucks, not the players using a crappy loophole that lets them buy the prizes. It really sucks but ages ago I said nothing would change in the game unless we stopped paying for everything and I got shouted at with people telling me you can’t police how people spend their money and it’s up to individuals how they play and now this is literally the result and everyone is still mad? 
    I think TS is really stressful now and I see players with incredible looks not even making top 5 but us being upset changes nothing as glu are a company and will only listen to money so 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts

I got super lucky and didn't have a single ticket buyer pop up! When they first announced this as a TS prize I was so disappointed because I was SO convinced there was no way I would ever get the full costume. I hadn't won first place since country club before last week so winning first place two weeks in a row now feels so rewarding! I'm actually super proud.

I know they won't ever get rid of ticket buyers but TS is so much more fun in a group without them. 

Congratulations!!! I also won 1st place for the very first time and am so happy! I had a bunch of male dolls in my group and apparently no ticket buyers. The guys weren't very active - I got so lucky! 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I ended up in 3rd place because I had two ticketbuyers, but i don’t care 😊 I like that angel costume 😇🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Im sooo upset I was in 3rd when I went to bed last night and I came in 8th no prizes for me 😭
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Isabellaa said:
    So my average was 55,2 and I still didn’t got the hair because of a last minute ticket buyer who wasn’t even in the top 5 earlier. I was first for the whole event. Do someone truly think this is fair?
    That is exactly what im talking about @Isabellaa . That is NOT fair at all. I myself had an average of 51.3. I had 2 or 3 looks out of the 14 that scored below 50. Not one below 40.  I did the math and everything and first place was also suppose to be mine. Ended up in 3rd.
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Isabellaa I'm sorry you went through that it sucks when it happens,my ticket buyer popped up Sunday morning when she wasn't in the top 5 either so I decided to save my 14th ticket for the last 5 minutes and I got 56 votes so I took back my 1st place by hitting her with the element of surprise as she ran out of free and bought tickets. 
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

living my VSFS dream💖💃🏻
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I Hate Trendsetter!!! Seriously! I’m done! I’m nervous 😩🤬😡
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    karmilife said:
    I Hate Trendsetter!!! Seriously! I’m done! I’m nervous 😩🤬😡
    I hate it so much too! It gets me so anxious and honestly why should a game that’s supposed to be fun cause anxiety! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Ohemilie I think your message gets confused because it's kind of mixed signals. Yes absolutely, ideally no one would buy tickets. I personally don't think anyone should and will never do so. But you saying we shouldn't be mad at ticket buyers for using a 'loophole' also contradicts that.
    I get what you're saying that glu will respond to people boycotting tickets because they lose money. But at best the message to boycott tickets would only reach forum players and then people who play SYS fairly will still get screwed by non forum ticket buyers. Tbh if Glu won't change anything it might be better for everyone to just not participate in SYS. But i don't think that will realistically ever happen.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Also, looking at the poll for TBs this SYS... doesn't look too good for future SYS. Glu purposefully made a highly requested and desired look TS only and we got insanely high numbers of ticketbuyers so i can only think they will be encouraged to do this again in future :disappointed:
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Who needs a halo anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
    @Chelsea123 @HollySisk @mikaylachimo

iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yesss @CryingKim good to see you again! I love  the new red eye makeup on your doll! The VS outfit looks great on you too :)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @Ohemilie I think your message gets confused because it's kind of mixed signals. Yes absolutely, ideally no one would buy tickets. I personally don't think anyone should and will never do so. But you saying we shouldn't be mad at ticket buyers for using a 'loophole' also contradicts that.
    I get what you're saying that glu will respond to people boycotting tickets because they lose money. But at best the message to boycott tickets would only reach forum players and then people who play SYS fairly will still get screwed by non furm ticket buyers. Tbh if Glu won't change anything it might be better for everyone to just not participate in SYS. But i don't think that will realistically ever happen.
    I just mean that whilst ticket buying is a legitimate way to come first in TS then don’t be mad at dolls who use it. Be mad at glu for not making it fair when they absolutely could by capping submissions etc, but this new thing of publicly calling out specific players who bought tickets is nasty as hell 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Eden_xoEden_xo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Happy with my 4th place! ✨ To those who didn’t get the halo hair, don’t worry, it wasn’t that great. ♥️
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    One of the most enjoyable SYS theme! I scored all 50s which is rare. I have lots of costumes but I had to be selective about which ones I submit.

I did a few nice looks.

But of course deviated to my scaries. I missed getting the skeleton SMC twice, I finally got it after a third time! The standard set costumes.

These 4 are my favorites!

PM to add
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    A fitting final score for Halloween lol It was really close the whole time, the girl in first ended up submitting another look, perhaps thinking I was going to as well. I wish I could’ve told her, girl save your ticket, I’m just here for the k stars 😅😅 I actually had fun this week, no crazy ticket buyers and I got my highest score ever in SYS!

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yesss @CryingKim good to see you again! I love  new red eye makeup on your doll! The VS outfit looks great on you too :)
    Thank you! 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax's looks. I've noticed he hasn't been scoring 50s like he did in the past, there was one time he scored only 20s and 30s. Most of the time its 40s. I wonder if the lesser male dolls on android is causing this.

His 2 highest scores, very proud of that 54.

I had to submit all my looks to get to the last earnable, which made him #1.

PM to add
    Wow @Naimonster it’s so cool to see all the male costumes! You have a great collection. The black-and-white striped look is my fave!
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited November 2019
    So, to sum up this week’s SYS.
    I had a group with a crazy ticket buyer - she was over 600 within first few hours, and around 900 at the very end. I knew I wouldn’t try to get the 1st place, although I was 2nd whole SYS, that’s too much trouble, and honestly, I’m a bit tired with TS and watching my spot till 3AM. So, first time for a very long time I didn’t wake up at 2.45AM. I was like, who cares. 
    When I woke up and opened game I was 2nd, so I quickly claimed my reward. In few seconds it updated to 4th place. 
    All in all, I got the VS wings, it’s really nice, but I don’t feel so much pleasure anymore while playing. It’s a pity. But my doll looks fab! 🙃

~ iOS player ~
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    surprise surprise. for like the 5th week in a row, i didnt even ended in the top 5!!! my looks arent scoring 50s all the time, but theyre doing fine. i dont feek like its fair anymore. i dont even have fun in playing syss
    uh hi
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got 2nd place. Happy with my results! ♥️ 
    - New to the forum
    - iOS player 
    - I love kkh 💫
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Accalia Ooo that’s my doll 😆 ❤️. I also hope you get the eyes girl, there honestly my favorite ☺️
    @Sweetstephy your doll is gorgeous!
    were you able to pass the tb? I hope you did, your looks were to die for 💕
  • Melanie_HoltMelanie_Holt Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Hey! I’m new to the forum too. Just happy about #1 with my 13 looks 😊 this is my third SYS, happy that there wasn’t TB in my group this time 😅 
    although these were not the highest scores, I’m still proud of my work ☺️ Especialy about Daenerys Targaryen look 😁

Omg @Melanie_Holt I love the dominatrix look! I want to roll out of bed looking that fierce every day lol