Cinderella Story💖💝

cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
edited November 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Hey dolls!!❤️ I’m not sure if you all know me but I wanted to start a thread of all our dolls transformations from the start to now!! I got my inspiration for this thread from @kokokokonut when she posted her “Dancing Dolls” edit, so basically all you have to do is take a pic of your doll before and after and post it on this thread!! My doll has an extremely amazing transformation (in my opinion😂) and here it is...
I’m looking forward to seeing all of your before and after pics!!!!💖❤️💖❤️
Prev13

Comments

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Oh I love this idea! 🤗
    My doll had quite some work done as you can see. She had black hair for a long time and this weird skin color lol she became red haired in 2019, got her lips done and her eyes too. I'm still deciding if she'll have a nose job during Black Friday or not 🙄

🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I wish I had photos from when I first started playing! This was the earliest “before” pic I could find from last year when I started playing the game again after not playing much for a few years. 😁

iOS player since July 2014 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Stefani_H @amberlykkh @Smuckies thank you all for participating!!!!! 💖💖 all of your doll at so incredibly beautiful!! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My doll had the biggest upgrade ever

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    Drop👏Dead👏Gorgeous👏 @pilirositolam
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

They’re both great and I love them. I remember I wore that ponytail for forever when I got it because it was the best in my kloset 😂. 
    I chose a back to back pose because in my head it looks like they’re on a 90s sitcom lol
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Tomorow ill share Emma's before and after BUT ill be honest it wasnt a drastic change in comparison to some dolls here!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

OMG I DID NOT EXPECT THAT😂 and I thought I was drop dead gorgeous back then......
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    Omg all of your transformations are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!💝💝💝💖💖💖💖
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Lmao the glow ups are real 😍Love it. 

IOS doll 💞

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    It wasn’t that long ago, only a little bit more than a year, but I’m so proud of how she looks now 😂
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @Sweetstephy I’m living for your transformation💖💖💖
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    What a great idea @cntarr! Luckily EC got herself a good makeup artist at some point along the line...

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This is my doll (or the facial features I remember) in my first game. I've lost two previous saves, this is my third save

Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this! This was my fave outfit when I started 😊

edited November 2019
    This is a tribute to @SisSnappedLikeThanos and her dolls transformation!! She was logged out of her account and currently can’t get logged in, So I’m going to post her doll for her!!💖(this is not me) but dolls isn’t she a total QUEEN 👏💖
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Here is my doll: 1. Day One 2. First few months 3. When I became addicted to this game 4. Today!
    The blue hair will surely go back to blonde.
    I miss her previous jawline sometimes, but she is happy with all other changes 😂

~ iOS player ~
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

My doll when the game was released vs now🤯
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    my doll when I started vs now! I upgraded my eyeshadow game and got freckles lol 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I don't have pics of my doll from when I started playing but these were my favorite features, as I remember

I used to love the purple eyes lol and as you can see she still has her nose intact, maybe she'll get a nose job for BF, not sure yet.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I don't have a picture of my doll when I started to play, but I remember how I dressed and redone it, she went through various plastics, changed her hair color and went to the beach to get a tan
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I just found this old picture of my doll from back in 2015! I can’t believe how different the game used to look. I remember this hair and dress were my favorite back then. and this is my doll now!
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Unfortunately, I don’t have a picture of my doll when I first started playing, but I do remember my previous features. This is before and after:

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay so it hasn’t happened yet.... but come Black Friday, ya girl gonna get a glow up 🤩

I also need a new hair color but I never manage to pick them 😔
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This is my before and after.. 
    wow big difference haha :D