KK:H WeekDay TB Event - Grind for a TB and Wait for our Update!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Does anyone play the game on a tablet? I found an awesome deal on a 10-inch one but that might be too big to play on. Any experiences? It is super annoying and does it seem to take longer to do everything compared to a phone?
    iOS
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Yaaaas 😍
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Does anyone play the game on a tablet? I found an awesome deal on a 10-inch one but that might be too big to play on. Any experiences? It is super annoying and does it seem to take longer to do everything compared to a phone?
    I’ve had 10+ inch iPads and Samsung’s for 5 years now.  I love the bigger tablets. The only one that is ridiculous is my 18 inch View.  I love the size of the dolls on the 11 and almost 13inchers.  A 10 is perfect.  Would you like comparison photos?  I can show the size of my phone (no game on the phone because I am spoiled with the larger dolls). There is so much detail work the artists will wow you with what you’ve missed on the smaller screen.  My game started in a 5 inch phone.  Going up to tablet was phenomenal.  When the 18 inch view dies, I won’t put Z back on a phone.  I’ll put her on a 10 inch. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut, I do have an ipad already with no game on it, so I can compare size. I am more concerned with the gameplay, if it takes a lot longer to do everything. I am so used to finishing weekend events the first day and I feel it's partially because I can play with both thumbs on my 5 inch screen! I own like 50 pets so going around tapping them all is a real chore already!
    iOS
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    @rosaline I think many dolls didn’t like the TB Kollection as they tend to be mostly accessories and shoes hence not worth the grind. 
    Yes, that is true haha 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @kokokokonut, I do have an ipad already with no game on it, so I can compare size. I am more concerned with the gameplay, if it takes a lot longer to do everything. I am so used to finishing weekend events the first day and I feel it's partially because I can play with both thumbs on my 5 inch screen! I own like 50 pets so going around tapping them all is a real chore already!
    Playing on the tablet is so much better! It will take you some time to get used to it but it won’t affect your game play. I finish gigs quite fast! 💕 It’s really weird now for me to play my game of my male doll which is now on my phone, the screen is so tiny even though it’s iPhone 8+. Rofl
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Rikk omg! That burgundy dress is to die for! I haven’t seen the gold tile for it... like ever lol! Did you get it in a gold GB or in a daily GB?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Guys I just need to show you something. So I mentioned a few time that I was planning on getting pregnant with baby Nr 3. It took us 2 long years but look at my test results!! It’s 4.30 in de morning, I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so afraid that it would be negative. Today I’m 6 days late. God I can’t stop crying😭😭. But I needed to show it with you guys, can’t wait for hubby to wake up and get the news. (He didn’t want me to test for 3 weeks because all of the disappointments the last 2 years)

OMG I’m getting another baby💙💖

Congratulations Hun. I am so happy for you! 💕💕🙈 I don’t even know how to express my excitement and happiness. 🌸💕 Best wishes to you and to your lovely family. Mwah! 💕💕💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I’m super happy for you! God bless you and your family ❤️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • rosalinerosaline Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Guys I just need to show you something. So I mentioned a few time that I was planning on getting pregnant with baby Nr 3. It took us 2 long years but look at my test results!! It’s 4.30 in de morning, I couldn’t sleep all night because I was so afraid that it would be negative. Today I’m 6 days late. God I can’t stop crying😭😭. But I needed to show it with you guys, can’t wait for hubby to wake up and get the news. (He didn’t want me to test for 3 weeks because all of the disappointments the last 2 years)

OMG I’m getting another baby💙💖

Congratulations!! ❤️ 
    All the best. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy ☀️
    - xo
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you dolls🥰😘❤️ 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Congratulations @Chelsea123! God bless you and your family!

On other news, I got these on my gold box, happy with my pick!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Cash, dye, energy... literally the worst. Here’s hoping on my tb box 🤞
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Chelsea123 Congrats!!!!!!! 🍾🎈🎉🎊 This is incredible news!!!!
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Congratulations @Chelsea123 I’m so happy for you and your family 💕💕💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chelsea123 omg I’m tearing up for you bc I’m an emotional sap and I’m so happy for you! I’m also dying bc I remember in a previous comment you mentioned that you were trying and you said that you would let the forum know when it happened right after you let your husband know and I’m honored that the forum knew it first!😂💕 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @Chelsea123 😍Congrats sweetheart!! Pregnancies are such a memorable experience, So happy for you and wishing you a healthy pregnancy 😘💚💚
    IOS doll 💞

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you! ❤️❤️❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @Chelsea123 congratulations! This is a wonderful news!! 💕😍
    Android
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Congratulations @chelsea123! 😍❤️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Congratulations!!! Wishing you and your family the best ♥️🌺
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk omg! That burgundy dress is to die for! I haven’t seen the gold tile for it... like ever lol! Did you get it in a gold GB or in a daily GB?
    I’m not sure what color the tile was but I got it in my daily gift box! I thought the dress was fabulous so I held off from claiming my completed partnerships for over a year in the hopes of receiving my missing Chateau Nuit partnership — it took a lot of patience but it worked!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @Chelsea123, that’s wonderful news! I hope all your dreams come true ❤️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you dolls💖💖 This means so much to me🥰🥰. This forum became my family, so ofcourse I wanted you guys to know first🥰💖 

my husband is sooo happy too, but He already made it really clear that he will not drive around the town for food in the middle of the night 😂😂 That man knows me so good😂

Dec 5th we will get the first ultrasound🥰
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I want to give you the warmest congratulations!! It's so clear both of you deserve this so much! I wish you both wonderful times ahead, full of happiness and laughter with your little one!! Your news are warming the hearts of the whole forum, this is just amazing! 💕
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Congratulations!!!🎊🎈🎉🍾 

I’m so happy for you!!!!!😊😊💖❤️💖❤️💝
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Chelsea123 OMG! I hope you will have a happy and healthy pregnancy 💞 Congratulations! 😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997