🎆 KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK said:
    MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you so much girl! Glad to see you back @maxrockatansky 💖💖

why is that man so attractive idk but HIIII i am so happy to be back!! with all my friends. i have loved seeing everyone still updated in my fb friends and game center friends so i get to see everyone's styles. maybe i am one of the lucky ones whose friends are refreshing properly? i feel lucky! i have missed you so much kat!! thanks for my tommy gif  :*>:)
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    AngelineJ said:
    Yay! @maxrockatansky Max girl! You are missed!! Glad you’re still playing. Love to see your style each time I scroll through my friend list. 💖

yessss, girl thank you!! i'm so glad angeline and jon are refreshing properly in my game so i get to see your amazing styles too! sometimes i 'borrow' him when i need a guy on a photoshoot, lol! so glad to be back!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    OMG, @maxrockatansky You will forever be RocketGirl for me.  Hiya Hiya Hiya.  Hey, be careful in the friends list.  Now you can delete real friends as well as NPCs.  You look mahvelous.  I'd love to stay and chat, but these dolls like their SYS threads early in the morning.  lol.  I better get some graphics made.
    You better be here tomorrow.  Begging for spoilers is a sight to behold!
    Thanks for including me in the VS Wings Shots.  I love posing with Sky!  And Sloane...he's such a doll. <3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    @kokokokonut Sorry, I meant switching back and forth between devices: like playing on my iPad when I’m home and on my iPhone if I need to catch up when I’m outside (I don’t carry my iPad around most days). I’ve been told not to do that for KKH, but it’s something I can do with my other games without any problem, so I’m not sure why it’s an issue here… For some games, changing screens (like going to another city in KKH) is what triggers the sync so there’s no data loss. For some of them, I get a prompt asking me to make sure both games are not open at the same time, but that’s about it, it works seamlessly between both…
    I’ll edit my original post so that it’s clearer.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    webra said:
    @Allegorie That's great! Did you do anything in particular for your friends to come back in-game? I'm still having issues.
    No I didn’t do anything in particular! But I haven’t opened my game in like 5 hours because of work, and when I opened it again, my friends were here 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    @kokokokonut Sorry, I meant switching back and forth between devices: like playing on my iPad when I’m home and on my iPhone if I need to catch up when I’m outside (I don’t carry my iPad around most days). I’ve been told not to do that for KKH, but it’s something I can do with my other games without any problem, so I’m not sure why it’s an issue here… For some games, changing screens (like going to another city in KKH) is what triggers the sync so there’s no data loss. For some of them, I get a prompt asking me to make sure both games are not open at the same time, but that’s about it, it works seamlessly between both…
    I’ll edit my original post so that it’s clearer.
    I do the same. I dont always have my ipad with me, so I switch between devices when the SYS event is on. I havent had any data loss to date. 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    yezx said:

Cant get over this update 😅 i love it!
    not so feeling blue with @Scarletkkh
    ooooh i LOVE this. Thank you so much @yezx
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    please add the sys ponytail to the black Friday sale @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    I play on android 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2019
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I'm also relieved for all the guys in SYS. That must be thrilling. Is @esme still on the boards? @esme, it happened!! 
    Can’t wait for the new SYS to see how it works with males and females separated! Definitely a fair change for everyone.
    @MollyMonroe And yes, I’m still on the boards, haha. I’ve just been busy with school work so I haven’t been able to play the game or check the forum as often :(
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kkh_clarice what is this button? 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I think its my google play games button but I dont know lol since I logged in it became green. @cntarr

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Update styling 😍😍😍😍😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Stefani_H I'm sorry to hear that :-( That timing is aweful! I was on holidays in California last week (I'm from Canada) and the time difference really screwed with me. I had to calculate and time when I started SYS to ensure I wasn't going to miss stacking 2 tickets... it wasn't that bad when I planned it, but to think I was doing that during a vacation.... lol
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Stefani_H I'm sorry to hear that :-( That timing is aweful! I was on holidays in California last week (I'm from Canada) and the time difference really screwed with me. I had to calculate and time when I started SYS to ensure I wasn't going to miss stacking 2 tickets... it wasn't that bad when I planned it, but to think I was doing that during a vacation.... lol
    I know how you feel! I'm going on vacation at the end of the month, right during a SYS by the way lol
    I'm still debating if I should participate and take the risk of not submitting all of my tickets (which means that I probably won't even be in the top 5) or just pass this one and enjoy my vacation. I mean, like you said, it's a game and it should be fun but it do really feels like a chore in situations like this.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

Dont tell me about those weekends where I open the game every 6h... my BF HATES Kim Kardashian lol 
    Next week we're going to the beach and I dont know how to make it work. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kkh_clarice that was me during the gothic SYS. I was on a trip to the mountains and cellular coverage was poop so I had to go to reststops n hop on their cafe wifis. 
    IOS Player 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Two minor things I LOVE about this update -

1. I can FINALLY delete Game Center and Facebook friends that I have either maxed out or am no longer on good terms with

2. I won an outfit on my gold and black box!!! 

Yay! 😃
    iOS Doll 

• Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @KkhCynthia I can’t see any proof here... and I’m pretty sure there can be more than one person with similar nickname, Amelia is a popular name! 🤷🏼‍♀️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Nvm 😂
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Katinkae it’s already in a kollection lol the one with cat ears hair and the whip 
    @KkhCynthia I can’t see any proof here... and I’m pretty sure there can be more than one person with similar nickname, Amelia is a popular name! 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Hey, I don’t mind disagrees but could you tell me what I’m missing? Thanks 😊💙
    ~ iOS player ~
    @Suri_Madden prob cause its really Amelia lol 

@kkh_clarice fair enough but what gives? I’m just trying to figure out what I missed 😌
    ~ iOS player ~
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I agree with @Suri_Madden the profile says “keeping up with the kkh dolls” not Amelia the last one says it but that could be anyone.
    Amelia its the owner of Keeping Up With The KKH Dolls lol
    Im not on the Cynthia side btw I dont think that if you have access to upcoming events you own the items... but thats really Amelia's account. 

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @jhabs omg 😂😂😂 I have’nt seen it, sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds