🗳️ SYS - 11/7/19 - Theme: Talk Show Guest

Comments

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    wow, I need to be first in TS, I love everything, I just didn't like the overalls and what a great improvement of the gold paint
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2019
    We wont have orange sunset dyes anymore? Its was only for Halloween? 
    Maybe they will change them every TS like they do with the Ice Blue, Champaign, Black and Dark Blue on SYS?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I love everything except maybe for the hair so it won't bother me if I'm not first for this SYS. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am glad that top 3 get gold dyes ! A slight improvement but at least I don’t have to hoard the little gold dyes I have like a maniac. 

Omg. I love the clear clutch! It is similar ( actually I think it is better n cuter ) to a clear clutch from a few events before. The jumpsuit is ok to me. But I am never a fan of jumpsuit as I think irl they are inconvenient for public toilets but hey my doll don’t need to go toilets. 😂 

love the dress! It is a bit bizarre of a frankendress since  I didn’t expect the gold top to be paired with a silver skirt. The ponytail is cute. Not a fan of bangs personally but I am sure some dolls will rock that hair!
    IOS Player 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    The TS ponytail its too flat for me so I'll not bother if dont stay on 1st place.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Are my eyes deceiving me or is 2nd place also getting Gold dye!? That's another improvement!!😁

I hadn't seen that! That's great news!

These little changes give me hope again :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I LOVE seeing Emma with hairstyles with bangs... Im defenetly gonna give my all to get that gorgeous ponytail <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @KalindaKing did you get my message, please help!?!

I think I read an article about new anchors that says you want to wear something that is eye catching on the top because when you are sitting or behind a counter that is the focal point of the shot. But i suppose that not crucial since our dolls will be standing in the voting booth. 
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2019

I think I read an article about new anchors that says you want to wear something that is eye catching on the top because when you are sitting or behind a counter that is the focal point of the shot. But i suppose that not crucial since our dolls will be standing in the voting booth. 
    But, To be honest I watch to see what the actresses walk in wearing I check out the shoes.I like to see that then I roll over on my side and I listen to the rest of the show . but that’s just me. I say the entrance is important as they’re walking out over to the desk and also if you’re a guest you’re not behind the desk you’re sitting there with your legs crossed (hopefully.  No Dolls better pull a SharonStone). But I love the looks you posted.  I’d vote for them.  I don’t think I would vote for any corny guests the ones who come out in costume except for Jessica rabbit you could definitely pull that off as a very sexy talk show guest.

oh, and In my imagination, the vote moment is being taken as I walk across the stage to sit next to the desk. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    awaiting inspirations
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I'm so happy to see some changes in TS! Very excited to have male/female TS seperated and a chance for the top 3 to earn some gold dye! 

I love the clutch and the TS dress and although the hair is cute I wouldn't be too bummed about not getting it so I'm glad to be having a stressfree SYS this week and be a bit more creative with my looks. I'm also excited now to have Kalinda call us with a tip, I feel like before these ambiguous themes were a nightmare but hopefully now they'll be a bit more guided.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Hurray!!! A new handheld I can actually get! I always miss the good ones that are in GBs every weekend so it’s nice to finally add another to my kloset. Jumpsuit’s interesting, idk when I’d wear it... legit only for an SYS. TS is super cute! I love the hair but probably won’t get it. I really like the dress too, but I can’t unsee the Frankenstein job now that I know the truth 😂🙈

jk still love the dress! fingers crossed I can make at least 5th, these past few SYS’s have been oddly difficult for me to keep up in my TS group (last week doesn’t count—it was expected to be difficult!). I’ve never had to hold on to 5th so hard, my doll’s hands must be tired!

*also thank you for improving TS dye prizes, goodness knows I need more after ferociously dying everything these past few weeks 😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Thank you so much @KalindaKing You are the best! 😘💕✌
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Love the bag and TS dress! 💜🖤❤️🧡💙💚💛
    ~ iOS player ~
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Nicky on the tonight show

Kim on jimmy kimmel 
    Kendall on Ellen 

Kendall on the tonight show 

ps: this is not real inspo!!! I’m just posting these for laughs except Kim’s!!
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I'm kinda bummed because I really love the TS hair, but I already know I won't end up first because it has been months since i did 😔 There's always at least one TB in my group so I best don't even get my hopes up 🤕
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    Glu is really answering accordingly to our feedback, the changes in TS are good news and I'm excited to see how everything goes from now on. 

Concerning the earnables and TS prizes, I love them both. But, wow, the TS dress is absolutely gorgeous!! My doll will definitely welcome anything that comes into her closet. 😂
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Wow thanks for the changes Glu 🥰 sure hope it doesnt stop here, I will never stop asking for a cap on TS (since it would profit all players and Glu). 

& I kinda prefer the created dress more than the original dresses 😍 nice job!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

I didn't know where to put this but I was trying to come up with some looks for this theme and I think there's a glitch with this specific dress? Although I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this sleeve (PLEASE GLU PLEASE just give us this sleeve as a seperate tattoo), whenever you try on the dress and change anything else (shoes in my case) the part of the dress that has no sleeve turns into the sleeve of whatever you were wearing previous and if you leave the closet it always changed me into this hoodie??

These are my musical guest looks. 

@kokokokonut for sure as a celebrity guest you want to show off and show to the public you still got it ! Might be pulling out some showstopping shoes to complete my looks. 
    IOS Player 
  • amberlykkhamberlykkh Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @VioletDreams the same thing happens to me when i put that dress on!
    Facebook: Amberly KKH
    @VioletDreams for some reasons the dress doesn’t not like to be paired with any handhelds. It would just glitch to that hoodie top for me. Probably won’t risk it in voting which is a shame as the dress would be pretty for the theme. 

Also I am wondering if drinks 🍸 🍹 🍷 are appropriate because some shows like Andy Cohen WWHL and Graham Norton Show the guests are always sporting a drink.🥃 
    IOS Player 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @amberlykkh @VioletDreams I posted about this the other day! @KalindaKing could you let the team know the earnable dress from Kim’s most recent birthday event is glitching when we try to wear it? It just happened after last update! 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    EARNABLE

In order: purse, jumpsuit

Absolutely IN LOVE! This bag is everything! 😍😍😍 thank you for keeping the level of the TS and SYS items the same. This is a great treat considering how exclusive TS items are. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The TS outfit is a frankendress made up of Kristen Bell's top of gown, and Kim's skirt:

Image may contain 1 person standing
    Image may contain 2 people people standing
    Hahahahaha “frankendress” is so cute and funny! WE NEED THESE AS SEPARATES!!! Tbh... 
    @TrashleyKKH

It also happens without handhelds! Changes me into that beige hoodie when I leave the closet and if I open up the closet again it'll glitch my dress together with the beige hoodie.

I also noticed it's permanently missing the other sleeve for me, even when it's not glitched